Enjoy my experience here at Newman and I’m super excited to say that I have renewed my lease. Nice community and the staff is so great and always willing to help.

The only problem with my room is that it gets hot from times to time. Other than that it is really neat and everything is pretty nice, the staff is nice, and it feels like home away from home.

I really Enjoy staying at Newman. It’s very nice and kept very clean and there’s always events for people to attend. There’s a reason that everyone that lives on campus wants to live in Newman.

I moved into Newman hall due to its location near campus. I moved from San Antonio and they were able to accommodate and move me in same day

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff is too sweet they feed us greet us and always seem happy to work there, obvi the rooms are nice but the staff is what makes it feel like home

Live the staff they do everything in their power to make you as comfortable as possible. This is definitely home. Laundry facilities are convenient and easy to use.

I really have liked my experience at STA Newman! The staff was very helpful and the spaces are really nice. The price that I was able to have was amazing compared to what I was paying on campus.

I wish there was more activities like there were last year. I know do to weather it has been difficult but I mess all the activities that the dorm had to offer

I have not yet moved in but so far the complex and staff has been phenomenal.I have had all of my questions answered and problems dealt with hastily. I have no complaints as of now.

Pros - Amazing Staff, Housekeeping, and Maintenance Service - Modern Amenities and Furniture - Free Giveaways and Events Cons - No 24 hour Study Room or Kitchen - Room Lighting Feels Dim - WiFi Drops From Time to Time

Proximity of apartment is very convenient for college students. Drawbacks are no refrigerator in room and kitchen is only available from 9 am to 6 pm otherwise it’s closed.

It had been good from time to time, one of the disadvantages is the kitchen & getting looked out once or twice. My roommate is not here most of the time, and if here always looked in his room.

This has been the best area to live, I love it. I love the environment, the proximity to the school, and the church that serves food everyday Thursday.

Awesome place to live. Great staff and benefits. Monthly free events, and plenty of fun, friends and free snacks. Looking towards to renewing lease

I love living here! The housing office is welcoming and easy to work with. The rooms are a good size and the furniture is provided. The people are nice and kind and willing to help out and overall I’m loving my experience here 😊

The community and apartment is excellent! I love STANewman! I highly recommend this apartment to all my friends. I love all the amenities and truly enjoy going go church! It’s an amazing place to call my home away from home!

I love living here because it's nice and quiet and the maintenance team always gets things done on time and I never have had a complaint problem

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It has been an amazing experience beginning the process of moving into the apartments. The staff at Newman are understanding and very friendly.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love the way they make sure you know exactly what you’re doing & are always reminding you about certain things! They are friendly and are always willing to help out!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great Community. The staff here at Newman Hall is great and always ready to help. The room are at a really good rate and the room feel like you are close to home.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I have had a pleasant experience with the staff. They were really helpful and accommodating. I'am anticipating similar experience for my future stay at Newman Hall.

My living experience at Newman has been amazing, great staff & great people. The atmosphere is unbelievable! I recommend this living complex 100%

It was great living at STA Newman hall. The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond to try to make your living experience the best. I stayed here for a year and lived it!