Housekeeping didn't do a good job of cleaning our unit because our trash would build up for more than three weeks and it was never taken out, our living area was never vacuumed, and we had a flea problem at the very end of the school year.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The third floor people above us are loud all the time. The walls are super thin, so we can hear everything. Otherwise it's been a good place to live.

Pretty good staff and nice apartment just not kitchen which is really inconvenient wish they would be in the rooms. Overall not a bad place compared to others in kingsville

STA newman hall has great staff, wonderful students, and fun activities, the only negative about it, is that they have no kitchen and a bit pricy.

When the janitor comes, she leaves a note saying what all she did, but I go to look and it’s like nothing was done. For example, if you say you swept then why is there still dirt and hair on all the tile? I have to use baby wipes to clean up what was supposedly done. The building has a weird smell all the time and all I hear is chatter and vehicles all night. Let’s not forget the flashing lights that keep me from falling asleep every night, too.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Overall I like Newman, but I don’t like the parking. It is a big inconvenience to walk a mile to the complex, with my items I have to travel with.

Rooms are nice and clean, and reasonably sized. You have everything you need for the bedroom. However, the internet is okay and the parking situation is terrible. These are my two biggest problems with Newman, and if they can get fixed, I won't have any major problems.

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

I liked living here, I just didn’t like the parking. The community is nice and friendly, the only problem I had was when my ac went out and it took like two weeks to fix. Other than that it was good.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

Residents and staff are nice and friendly. The one thing I wish could change, if not for me but for fellow residents, is that the kitchen be open on the weekend as that I the only time most of us college students have time to cook.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It had been good from time to time, one of the disadvantages is the kitchen & getting looked out once or twice. My roommate is not here most of the time, and if here always looked in his room.

Newman hall is a great place to live at if you are looking for something more affordable but still on campus grounds. The staff is great and they always have free lunch on thursdays which helps out during the week when you can’t find anything to eat.

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

hello. i am mercy madhuri kothapalli. this is my second lease of twelve months period. its a nice place for any student who wants to pursue higher studies.

Great place to live! Staff is wonderful, understanding and helpful! Always kept informed about activities and campus events. Overall a great place to stay.

It’s nice and the staff is welcoming. There’s no kitchen. The sink is always clogged because it’s a regular bathroom sink. The cleaning service only comes by once a month rather than every week.

Very friendly community. Loved the gifts we recieved last semester for finals week. Mainteance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. LOVE s'more nights! Enjoyed my stay. Just wish we had a kitchen sink to wash dishes. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room. Walls are a little thin so when people are loud and I am trying to study it can be nosiy at times.

Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

I have lived here at Newman since 2015. Newman is a good place to live for incoming freshman. Its safe, clean and the folks who work here are very nice.

I love the place, I just wish there was a kitchen within the main building. The place is safe and quiet. The rooms come fully furnished and there is cleaning every other week. I will recommend anyone who is looking for something close to campus.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It is really friendly environment, and it feels like home. People are always offering to help you out with anything, living here just gives you a really nice feeling.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I really have liked my experience at STA Newman! The staff was very helpful and the spaces are really nice. The price that I was able to have was amazing compared to what I was paying on campus.

The staff is always kind and understanding, and the living areas are very nice. However, the hallway wall decor looks like the stuff you use on opening day. I think it should be replaced with landscape pictures or nothing at all. The second thing would be how difficult it can be living in Newman during the summer with no kitchen. A microwave just doesn’t cut it and having to go to another building to cook when it’s locked most days is not preferable. Besides those two things I find living here to be really nice and I’m sad to let it go when I graduate.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

good, except the water flow of the fauset is too small, and I need wait several seconds to get a cup of water to brush teeth. every other things are good, staff are friendly.