I have yet to see other dorms set out such a friendly environment. The staff is always cheerful, and the events during Resident Appreciation Week only further prove to show how much they care. Everything from the friendly service to the healthy snacks made it feel like they were trying to make this place feel like a second home, and they succeeded.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Everyone was so welcoming this week back from winter vacations! The goodies in the lobby were lovey. I tried not to take much but I couldn't resist!

Very appreciated because they provided us with foods that made us feel at home and welcomed back for the semester. It just made me happy that we really matter as residents.

When I came back to school, it was almost like coming back to a second home. The staff was friendly as always and on the day that school started back up we were offered a breakfast in the lobby.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great service and very attentive. Everything is clean and organized. The experience living here is great. A lot of events are hosted, it's great to meet other people.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I really enjoy living at STA new man hall. It is very quiet & it has great energy. The staff is very helpful & friendly, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of the staff

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The apartment is really good with fully furnished interiors. The atmosphere is calm and quiet. There is also laundry service provided within the apartment building.

Everyone at STA Newman Hall are extremely friendly and are always with a smile on their face welcoming everyone that walks through the door. The dorm itself feels like I'm at home.

I love staying at Newman! The staff is great and the rooms are nice. There is no commotion and its peaceful. I love that its so nice and clean. Its a great place to live.

I love living here at Newman Hall. The food is great, the living spaces are great. Although it's far from everything on campus I absolutely love it here!!

Pretty well, love living here, quiet neighbors so far. Only downside is that I can't cook but I can just make huge batches of food in the kitchen and just microwave them.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is great place to stay. Very friendly and fun environment. Everyone is so welcoming. The rooms are fantastic. Very active in the community

Honestly, it's great here at Newman. The staff is nice and the people who live in the facilities are also nice. I am so glad to be a part of Newman Halls residents. ❤️

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman Hall is the best place to be! Everything with the dorm is nice and amazing. The staff is so helpful with anything you need. The only down side is the parking. Other than that it's perfect, I'm happy to call this my little home!!

I love living at Newmen! It's comfterble, welcoming and always has snacks! STA Newmen Hall is the place to be, my friends that don't even live there are always there! Everyone loves Newmen. :)

I've been living here since the summer, and I can honestly say it's better than living at any of the other housing on campus. The environment is clean, the people are friendly, and there's an overall sense of peace whenever I get back to my dorm.

You all are doing great, low how everyone is so kind and very helpful. I love how on the first couple of days you all even had little snack for people who had morning classes.

I think newman hall is a great place to live, however i believe it could be better, with trashcans in the hall maybe a bigger parking lot, a pool, some sort of security in the elevator.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

so far... Everyone as been so friendly and. Like that it's pretty quiet and gives me time to study and I really like it here and I also like the fact that y'all have computer room that I can print out work sheets and all of that stuff

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I am glad that I am staying at Newman Hall. The staff is awesome! Newman Hall has spacious rooms and I just feel like I am at home. Thank You Newman Hall

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The place is good, enjoying it here still. Parking could definitely use a bit of an overhaul though. Doing a good job with everything else though.

Very friendly community. Maintenance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room.

Great, great experience. Rooms are always kept up and maintained when needed! Staff is always really friendly and everyone seems to be respectful and courteous!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Excellent staff and amazing environment. I am really excited to start a new chapter of my life living in this place. I am ready to make new friends and enjoy my college experience

Reply from STA Newman Hall

So far I am really enjoying my experience at STA Newman hall everyone has been very nice too me. Also the rooms are beautiful and it is a very quiet area perfect for studying.