Great, great experience. Rooms are always kept up and maintained when needed! Staff is always really friendly and everyone seems to be respectful and courteous!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Excellent staff and amazing environment. I am really excited to start a new chapter of my life living in this place. I am ready to make new friends and enjoy my college experience

Reply from STA Newman Hall

So far I am really enjoying my experience at STA Newman hall everyone has been very nice too me. Also the rooms are beautiful and it is a very quiet area perfect for studying.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff here are very helpful and make you feel welcomed from the moment they give you a tour to the moment you move into your apartment. The apartments are furnished and spacious.

I was helped step by step to ensure my stay at Newmans Hall. The ladies that work here want to help you, any questions or concerns i had were answered. Looking forward to moving in Aug. 20th

My experience at Sta Newman hall has been really great. Didn't think it was like I heard about having nuns or anything but it's amazing it's like a hotel I call home. Clean and nice environment.

Besides the needed repairs I really like it here and I hope it stays that way for my stay here at TAMUK. Just make sure that the fans don't leak Agian

As a first year freshman and living on my own for the first time, I can definitely say that STA Newman has made the transition so smooth. All of my friends staying in the dorms have said that they're jealous because I live in such a great community. I am so glad I made the choice to live here!

Very friendly community. Loved the gifts we recieved last semester for finals week. Mainteance and housekeeping are very nice and fast. LOVE s'more nights! Enjoyed my stay. Just wish we had a kitchen sink to wash dishes. Also enjoy the new game room and the snacks and coffee available to us in the game room. Walls are a little thin so when people are loud and I am trying to study it can be nosiy at times.

Love it here. Just hate living by the elevator. Aside from the elevator traffic the building is very quiet and nice. It's close enough to walk to campus.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love the friendly atmosphere! And the staff is super helpful!I've lived in similar apartments and none were as nice, friendly, and active as this one.

Staff is always helpful and accommodating when you need it. Relatively close walk to all buildings on campus, bike racks provided close to buildings.

I really like living here. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I enjoy the time and the calming surroundings. Plus it is nice rooms and arrangements

STA Newman Hall is a great place to live. It is super close to campus plus the staff is great. They are always nice and helpful to the residents.

love it. Services are great, everyone is so friendly. the rooms are fully furnished and extremely spacious. totally worth the price. hope to lease again.

It's pretty amazing here at STA Newman Hall, the rooms are perfect and love that it comes with furniture already. Have nothing to complain about, plus having the church right next door is a big bonus to be able to go to mass. I love that the church also provides free food on Thursdays for the community. love it here!

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

STA Newman hall is amazing I am really enjoying my stay here. The staff is so friendly and have helped me with any problems I have encountered

It is really great here. Everyone is friendly. I plan on staying here for the rest of my college career. Thr only problem is that sometimes the WiFi fails. Besides that everything is great.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Y'all are amazing all the way around from the events that y'all plan to the way y'all celebrate holidays. I love living at Newman it's an amazing place to be with an amazing staff

I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

Great rooms, good A/C, WiFi has improved greatly since the beginning of the year, and the people who work there are very nice and very helpful.

Rooms are great and spacious. Will definitely recommend friends to sign up. Hope to be here next year as well after current lease ends. Managers and workers are great

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is a great place to live! They are so inviting and helpful when you have questions! The leasing managers are by far the most patient people I have met! Even when I have no clue how to fill out the rent checks.

awesome services and little activities! the church services are beautiful !!! ive never thought it would be this real but i feel like im living like royalty!!