I really like living here. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I enjoy the time and the calming surroundings. Plus it is nice rooms and arrangements

STA Newman Hall is a great place to live. It is super close to campus plus the staff is great. They are always nice and helpful to the residents.

love it. Services are great, everyone is so friendly. the rooms are fully furnished and extremely spacious. totally worth the price. hope to lease again.

It's pretty amazing here at STA Newman Hall, the rooms are perfect and love that it comes with furniture already. Have nothing to complain about, plus having the church right next door is a big bonus to be able to go to mass. I love that the church also provides free food on Thursdays for the community. love it here!

friendly environment, enjoying the free meals every thursday afternoon. I'm not much of a picky person so I have nothing to complain about.

STA Newman hall is amazing I am really enjoying my stay here. The staff is so friendly and have helped me with any problems I have encountered

It is really great here. Everyone is friendly. I plan on staying here for the rest of my college career. Thr only problem is that sometimes the WiFi fails. Besides that everything is great.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Y'all are amazing all the way around from the events that y'all plan to the way y'all celebrate holidays. I love living at Newman it's an amazing place to be with an amazing staff

I enjoy staying at the newman hall the services and events are enjoyable and the accomodations are well made. the only thing I don't like is that the bike racks are not under the awning when there is plenty of room this is causing the bikes to easily rust and get damaged faster especially when it rains. some of those bikes are quite expensive and its a shame to leave them out in the rain

Great rooms, good A/C, WiFi has improved greatly since the beginning of the year, and the people who work there are very nice and very helpful.

Rooms are great and spacious. Will definitely recommend friends to sign up. Hope to be here next year as well after current lease ends. Managers and workers are great

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is a great place to live! They are so inviting and helpful when you have questions! The leasing managers are by far the most patient people I have met! Even when I have no clue how to fill out the rent checks.

awesome services and little activities! the church services are beautiful !!! ive never thought it would be this real but i feel like im living like royalty!!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great place to live, quiet, not too expensive, close enough to campus to walk to all of my classes. There's always events going on for the residents

I'm loving here, feel very much like home. Everybody here is so friendly. The distance to the school is not bad at all.and what I love most is our privacy I am very comfortable here at Newman and I'm sure anybody that wants to stay will love it to

Newman Hall is just THE BEST place to live in Kingsville , TX. Staff here is absolutely generous and friendly. Absolutely no complaint at all.

Great Place to live in! Just 2 minutes from the university . Provided with weekly maintenance of the room, helps you keep the place clean ! overall , most of the facilities are provided .

Rooms are nice and clean, and reasonably sized. You have everything you need for the bedroom. However, the internet is okay and the parking situation is terrible. These are my two biggest problems with Newman, and if they can get fixed, I won't have any major problems.

Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

It is a great dorm better than all the other ones except for the water pressure. There are times at it is good and other times when it is bad. Everything else has been amazing.

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

I love how the staff is always doing or hosting some activities. It is a good way to meet new people and make new friends. Also the free meals don't hurt.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Nice clean place to live . People very nice I would recommend it to anyone starting the new year in texas a&m Kingsville. Verry friendly environment

I enjoyed stay at Newman my freshmen year! It's a great and safe place to stay and I recommend people to stay here. It's makes you feel at home while not at home.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great place to stay. Nice people, always willing to help. The staff is friendly, ready to answer any and all questions you have. The rooms are spacious, living ready, and the wi-fi is great!