Living here at Newman is awesome! The people are nice the dorms are in my opinion the best and almost the cheapest too. I don’t have any bad feelings towards Newman.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Staff is great and residents are respectful. The only downside i have encountered is the parking situation. Parking is extremely limited ..... i hope they can figure something out.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

My experience here at STA Newman hall has been very good. The employees are always here to assist or answer any question I may have and I find that very helpful

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff is ALWAYS friendly and caring, makes it super easy to feel welcomed in my home away from home! Housekeeping is very helpful and Maintance is always timely and effecient. Management is also very dedicated to know their residents and accomidating any needs!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It has been great, the best decision ever made. I feel comfortable and safe and it is very peaceful to be here. I have so much fun all the time.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Just needs a parking lot otherwise perfect. The parking in front of building is not enough for the amount of residents currently living in Newman!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I love living at Newman! The environment is great and I love the staff they are very friendly! I will definitely be staying at Newman for the next 3 years.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

its a great place to live and the wifi is really good. The management is great and all the residents who live on site are great neighbors and great people to be around.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

My stay at the STA Newman Hall has been one of the most pleasuring stays I have ever had in my life. I just do not only feel safe but happy to stay in a such well taken cared facility.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

STA Newman Hall was very welcoming. Before even arriving on campus, the leasing and general manager assured my family and I what to expect while in the dorms. During move-in day, the employees, student workers, and volunteers were helping students move in making move-in day a breeze. If there was anything I can suggest improving on it would be the location to be better lit at night. The light fixtures outside are a little dim so changing the color to something brighter would make the dorm feel safer. Also, having a security guard patrol in the dorm from time to time would be reassuring as well. But overall, the STA Newman Hall makes me feel right at home. Now if only I could get some more of those breakfast burritos...

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great Place and amazing people. Everyone is so friendly. It’s an amazing place to live. The rooms are nice, the events that are held are great.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great people and staff that care for the students and understand life struggles. They are very kind and social! Like to say the 4 years I have been there is has been a great experience!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Knowing that I have lived here a whole year already. I am super excited to live here another year with many more to come. Feeling like home is one of the best feelings here at STA Newman Hall.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I have been living here for 1 year and very satisfied with the overall condition and their management, which is also the reason that I decided to renew for another 9 months. The reason I gave it 4 star is because the "newman center" does not open on weekends, which sometimes created some trouble for me.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great place to live. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help anyone with questions or a work order. I love the events that are offered. It’s a great place to meet new people and create new friendships.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

The staff is always kind and understanding, and the living areas are very nice. However, the hallway wall decor looks like the stuff you use on opening day. I think it should be replaced with landscape pictures or nothing at all. The second thing would be how difficult it can be living in Newman during the summer with no kitchen. A microwave just doesn’t cut it and having to go to another building to cook when it’s locked most days is not preferable. Besides those two things I find living here to be really nice and I’m sad to let it go when I graduate.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very friendly environment with lots of friendly people and staff. They host many events so there is usually always something to do around where u stay

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I’ve really enjoyed living here for the past three years! The rooms are really spacious and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable and nice place to live.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I will soon move into my apartment on August 12th and I am very excited! When I went to go look around the complex everyone was very nice and the rooms were very clean!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

This is an amazing place to live. However I do which that there where kitchens in the dorm room but other than that everything is amazing from the staff to the residence

Reply from STA Newman Hall

This is a great place, I'm moving in this upcoming semester and I already love the atmosphere and positive vibes, I look forward to my stay.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I’ve lived here before and really enjoyed my time here. The staff is very friendly and everything is very clean. Its perfect for on campus living because it’s also very quiet, I never had a problem with rowdy neighbors

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Super welcoming and homey! The staff is very friendly, and they make sure your stay at Newman Hall is what you want. It’s also close to campus!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

it has been really great. they got into contact with me regurlarly telling me what i was missing, what i needed to complete, and when i needed to complete it

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I have yet to stay with the STA Newman Hall with this year being my first year as a javelina. However I’ve read great reviews and I’m REALLY looking forward to becoming a resident already.