Awesome supportive staff and community. The main downside is parking but that cant necessarily be attributed to newman hall, I have rebooked for the coming semester

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I liked living here, I just didn’t like the parking. The community is nice and friendly, the only problem I had was when my ac went out and it took like two weeks to fix. Other than that it was good.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I havent stayed but I liked the experience I had and the dorms were very attractive ! The staff is nice, and I especially like the church. With that said I also have appreciate the extra food in the kitchen and the rooms such as the lab and relaxing room. Overall newman hall seems very freshman friendly and I am looking forward to being there.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Good place to get situated in for your first year. Staff is very friendly and if there is a problem they will fix it quick. Would recommend for anyone.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I had an amazing experience as a resident at TAMUK for my first year of college. It was something I’ll remember with all of my friends. This

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Pretty good staff and nice apartment just not kitchen which is really inconvenient wish they would be in the rooms. Overall not a bad place compared to others in kingsville

great environment. they truly take care of you and listen to your concerns. they're always available when you need something. they're friendly and like a second family

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great community all around. Events, the welcoming and atmosphere! Great place to be feels like I never left home. Home is literally here at Newman Hall.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Everything is great! The people are so kind and respectful and they give us food! The game rooms were really nice. The hall made me feel really safe and I loved it.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Residents and staff are nice and friendly. The one thing I wish could change, if not for me but for fellow residents, is that the kitchen be open on the weekend as that I the only time most of us college students have time to cook.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is a great place to live at if you are looking for something more affordable but still on campus grounds. The staff is great and they always have free lunch on thursdays which helps out during the week when you can’t find anything to eat.

I have lived here at Newman since 2015. Newman is a good place to live for incoming freshman. Its safe, clean and the folks who work here are very nice.

Nice community. It's cool neat friendly and affordable. It is close to the university and the school bus stops there too. When i was in d hostels the school controlled the heat am glad I am able to control my room temp myself

I love living here. The staff is so friendly and the amenities are amazing! They also have amazing community events that really allow us to get to know our neighbors.

Great staff. Great people and great food.what more could you ask for. The building is kept up well and the staff treat you like good friends

Overall I like Newman, but I don’t like the parking. It is a big inconvenience to walk a mile to the complex, with my items I have to travel with.

It's really great living here, everyone is very sweet and very respectful. It feels right at home here with just a close walk to campus. I know others would enjoy it here as well.

It’s nice and the staff is welcoming. There’s no kitchen. The sink is always clogged because it’s a regular bathroom sink. The cleaning service only comes by once a month rather than every week.

Staff and maintenance are always friendly and the atmosphere is great. The building is well kept. The only downside would have to be the parking availability. Other than that this is a great place to stay.

I really enjoyed my tour when I made an appointment! I also feel welcomed and I will have a great freshman year based off the vibe St Newman Hall gives me!

Newman has been such an eco friendly place. I love the service and quality that they provide for the residents. Living here has been one of my best decisions.

Living here at St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Hall has a great experience with all the respectful people that are living across and throughout the building. With all the events and what the not this place feels right at home.

When the janitor comes, she leaves a note saying what all she did, but I go to look and it’s like nothing was done. For example, if you say you swept then why is there still dirt and hair on all the tile? I have to use baby wipes to clean up what was supposedly done. The building has a weird smell all the time and all I hear is chatter and vehicles all night. Let’s not forget the flashing lights that keep me from falling asleep every night, too.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

My experience so far at Newman has been great! The hospitality here feels like a second home and the staff makes you feel like a family. Even though there were a few problems at first I would recommend this location to anyone.

hello. i am mercy madhuri kothapalli. this is my second lease of twelve months period. its a nice place for any student who wants to pursue higher studies.