Personally, I like newman hall the whole time I've been here. Great support and they've really moved up. Just wish they do something about the crickets. But besides that, no complaints.

It is a great dorm better than all the other ones except for the water pressure. There are times at it is good and other times when it is bad. Everything else has been amazing.

The rooms are clean and safe. There is enough safety. The hall is near to college. I like the food served every thursday. I like attending the student activities in the hall. Computer lab facility is been useful to me to study. Also like the kitchen.

I love how the staff is always doing or hosting some activities. It is a good way to meet new people and make new friends. Also the free meals don't hurt.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Nice clean place to live . People very nice I would recommend it to anyone starting the new year in texas a&m Kingsville. Verry friendly environment

I enjoyed stay at Newman my freshmen year! It's a great and safe place to stay and I recommend people to stay here. It's makes you feel at home while not at home.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great place to stay. Nice people, always willing to help. The staff is friendly, ready to answer any and all questions you have. The rooms are spacious, living ready, and the wi-fi is great!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great place to live! Staff is wonderful, understanding and helpful! Always kept informed about activities and campus events. Overall a great place to stay.

Doin good, answer the phones fast and reliable and the rest of the day about this is not sure how long it will be able to get a burger King of

The leasing agents were so helpful into getting me approved to move in on July 1st and the rooms look awesome I cant wait till I move in. I just have to say so far I am very impresed

Its nice, quiet, its good for the type of students that need a place for focused. The free food on Thursdays are simply the best that you'll experience.

Newman hall was amazing during my freshman year, I met 3 awesome people who changed my life and I'm ecstatic that they even have a CSO for my spiritual beliefs. They will take care of you like family. With open arms.

STA Newman is a great place to live. It is super close to campus and there are awesome events for residents. Everyone that lives and works here is super friendly! I highly recommend it to anyone attending TAMUK!