I’ve really enjoyed living here for the past three years! The rooms are really spacious and the staff is super friendly and helpful. I’d recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable and nice place to live.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I will soon move into my apartment on August 12th and I am very excited! When I went to go look around the complex everyone was very nice and the rooms were very clean!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

This is an amazing place to live. However I do which that there where kitchens in the dorm room but other than that everything is amazing from the staff to the residence

Reply from STA Newman Hall

This is a great place, I'm moving in this upcoming semester and I already love the atmosphere and positive vibes, I look forward to my stay.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I’ve lived here before and really enjoyed my time here. The staff is very friendly and everything is very clean. Its perfect for on campus living because it’s also very quiet, I never had a problem with rowdy neighbors

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Super welcoming and homey! The staff is very friendly, and they make sure your stay at Newman Hall is what you want. It’s also close to campus!

Reply from STA Newman Hall

it has been really great. they got into contact with me regurlarly telling me what i was missing, what i needed to complete, and when i needed to complete it

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I have yet to stay with the STA Newman Hall with this year being my first year as a javelina. However I’ve read great reviews and I’m REALLY looking forward to becoming a resident already.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great people and always helped me with everyday never let me down they always answer the phone with a smile and are willing to do anything in there power to make sure we are helped

Reply from STA Newman Hall

It’s a very beautiful complex I love how everyone is so nice with each other never had a problem everyone who works there has been so sweet and caring my roommates are my neatest friends and I couldn’t ask for a better place to live at.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Awesome supportive staff and community. The main downside is parking but that cant necessarily be attributed to newman hall, I have rebooked for the coming semester

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I liked living here, I just didn’t like the parking. The community is nice and friendly, the only problem I had was when my ac went out and it took like two weeks to fix. Other than that it was good.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I havent stayed but I liked the experience I had and the dorms were very attractive ! The staff is nice, and I especially like the church. With that said I also have appreciate the extra food in the kitchen and the rooms such as the lab and relaxing room. Overall newman hall seems very freshman friendly and I am looking forward to being there.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Good place to get situated in for your first year. Staff is very friendly and if there is a problem they will fix it quick. Would recommend for anyone.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I had an amazing experience as a resident at TAMUK for my first year of college. It was something I’ll remember with all of my friends. This

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Pretty good staff and nice apartment just not kitchen which is really inconvenient wish they would be in the rooms. Overall not a bad place compared to others in kingsville

great environment. they truly take care of you and listen to your concerns. they're always available when you need something. they're friendly and like a second family

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Great community all around. Events, the welcoming and atmosphere! Great place to be feels like I never left home. Home is literally here at Newman Hall.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Everything is great! The people are so kind and respectful and they give us food! The game rooms were really nice. The hall made me feel really safe and I loved it.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Residents and staff are nice and friendly. The one thing I wish could change, if not for me but for fellow residents, is that the kitchen be open on the weekend as that I the only time most of us college students have time to cook.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Newman hall is a great place to live at if you are looking for something more affordable but still on campus grounds. The staff is great and they always have free lunch on thursdays which helps out during the week when you can’t find anything to eat.

I have lived here at Newman since 2015. Newman is a good place to live for incoming freshman. Its safe, clean and the folks who work here are very nice.

Nice community. It's cool neat friendly and affordable. It is close to the university and the school bus stops there too. When i was in d hostels the school controlled the heat am glad I am able to control my room temp myself

I love living here. The staff is so friendly and the amenities are amazing! They also have amazing community events that really allow us to get to know our neighbors.

Great staff. Great people and great food.what more could you ask for. The building is kept up well and the staff treat you like good friends