This place is really nice. I like living here a lot. There isn't any noise, there is plenty of room, cool vending machines, and in my experience great roommates. 5 stars from me.

Staff is really nice and understanding. We had an issue between roommates, and it was solved very quickly. The amenities are wonderful. Free printing is a must!

The staff is great and respond quickly to any issues. Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. They make sure you feel at home. Having food out front is always a plus

I love the apartments. The building is quiet, and everyone here is really nice. I do miss having a kitchen, and knowing I can go get groceries without fighting for parking.

Overall the experience here is fine, certainly better than at the dorms. The management and staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. However the lack of parking is a bit asinine.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

St. Thomas Aquinas Newman is a very great place to live here in Kingsville. So far, my best friend/roommate and I have had the best experience.

In Newman hall being my place of residency is honestly the greatest place to stay for the 4 year term. Being able to attend activities and meet new people is what I was talked about when I was shown this amazing place.

Reply from STA Newman Hall

I think this is one of the best dorms here at Tamuk! If you choose Newman you have guarantee fun, I really love to live here! thank you so much.

I love the community. I espically like Thursday’s when everyone gets together, and prays. I look forward to better experiences and gaining friendships

I enjoy living here but sometimes at night I can here the doors opening and closing from the hallway and it can make I hard to fall asleep. The internet connection isn’t always the best either and it either goes slow or kicks you off completely

Reply from STA Newman Hall

Very comfy and relaxing living! The rooms are very clean and it is such an safe environment and i love you the friendliness that comes with the community!

Lived here for two years. Everything has been great. Friendly staff as well as quick maintenance. Highly recommend for students looking for a cheaper housing option.

The community itself is just a great place to be around. The rooms are very nice and also the staff is great with things I ask and just questions that need to be answered.

My experience here at newman hall has by far the best decision I have made. The staff is so respect and is always making sure to provide us with a eco friendly and safe environment.

I love how the staff/workers are very helpful and patient to me when we were going through the lease and seemed very involved on how my apartment and experience in college is going.

This will be my second here staying here, and I still have yet to find anything to complain about. It's a fantastic place with fantastic people.

Management is great as well as the residents! There is no other place I would want to live. It feels exactly like home. Thank you STA Newman Hall!

It is a fun community with great involvement opportunities. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The managers are always so understanding about situations that might happen.

Love this place. The staff is friendly and willing to help in anyway possible. Work orders get done efficiently. The building is nice and quiet and calm.

The overall environment at STA Newman Hall has proved to be a very friendly and welcoming environment. I definitely feel at home and would highly recommend the housing to anyone looking for dorms to stay at.

St. Thomas Aquinas Newman Hall is such a great place. I haven't moved in yet, but the staff is so nice and welcoming. They make me feel like I'm at home. I can't wait to move in!

Great experience. Staff is very helpful and the environment is great. Also the treats that they give randomly can really make your day better.

I only gave 4! Stars as I'm moving in august and so far so goo Love the apartment so far even though I only saw he demo one we saw at leasing

This is an amazing choice of housing. I was amazed by all the things in the rooms and all the perks of living there. I also love that it is a Catholic based dorm so there is no need to hidr being Christian

overall, i am quite satisfied with the service provided by them. but i hope they could provide more plain water in the pantry area and try to organize some activities for us.