Everything is fine, except the price of the apartment. However, i still like everything tbh. Definitely one of the best place to stay on campus.

Stadium village flats is a very pleasant place to live. They have everything that you need to live sufficiently especially a great location.

Stadium Village Flats has a great location and has comparable amenities to other building in the area. The facilities are always clean and well managed. It is reasonably priced for sharing a room but is expensive to live their by yourself.

Management is helpful and prompt at fixing things. All of the staff here are really friendly and are more than willing to help you with anything you need.

The location of Stadium Village is good. The apartments are cheaply done and you'll probably be spending most of your time in the dark unless you want to pay for the expensive light bulbs they make you replace.

It was very easy too get everything set up and sign the lease. Would recommend this to a friend for sure. The staff in the lobby were very helpful, walking me through the contract and answering every question I had.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

So far it has been a great experience.. I haven't officially moved in yet, but the fact that there is a rewards program solely for us is awesome! I can't wait to tell my roommates and other friends about this program for us.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Good location, nice/good looking apartments. Staff is friendly, rooms are relatively sound proof, so you can sleep quietly or make a little noise.

The atmosphere is great! I like having neighbors I can talk to and also having a quiet space to study. The staff are always helpful and quick to respond

Very nice and clean. When given a tour of this place. We fell in love with it especially each study room and the 2 bedroom apartments. Can't wait to live here!

I really liked the atmosphere, its quiet enough to study and has a lot of game/movie room opportunities. I also like the amenities in the rooms!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Really nice! Community involvement is minimal but it's otherwise it's a great place to live! Perfect location for me and it's got a lot to offer in regards to amenities.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Great place and location. The place is always clean and the staff are helpful. If we need help they fix any problem immediately and make sure it doesn't reoccur.

The apartments are really nice and I especially love the location and free printing! The location is perfect to get to and from my classes and it is cloase to alot of my favorite restaurants.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The staff is very helpful and maintenance has been very thorough and tiny at responding to our requests. Overall, it has been a good living experience.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The staff here are super kind and always willing to help! The location is right in the middle of everything, nearby chipotle, noodles, and cvs!

I really like the concept of the app. It's super unique, unlike any other rewards app I've used. The down side is, there aren't a lot of ways to get points

Amenities and rooms are great! The whole building is new, and it shows. I spent a day in the Flixx recently and it was wonderful. However, the Cram hardly ever has paper, so bring your own! Elevators could be a little faster.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

My apartment is very nice and the building as a whole is well maintained. All of the amenities and public areas are great. My only complaints are that there is quite a delay in receiving packages through the svf office and it is easy to hear the apartment above me.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

So far SVF has been a great place to live. When we have issues they are attended to right away. The office is very helpful and the amenities are great to have!

Stadium village flats is a perfect place to live. Convienent, clean, and friendly staff! The rooms are a great size for a fantastic price. Highly recommend.

its chill, yo! Seriously, 140 characters is a bit much for me. I just want dat amazon gift card, dog. I will say that half stars are over used in today's society.

Svf's management team is really caring and very helpful, my personal overall experience of courseliving here is very satisfying, it's a great place near campus.

Everything's great. But he wifi could be better. The rooms are nice and the amenities are nice. Oh, I also think the package notifications are slow

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

I Really like the location of svf. It's in the middle of a lot of restaurants. the staff at svf is wonderful. Really helpful and on top of things.