SVF has a great location, clean spaces, and attentive staff. The building is expensive for the quality of furnishing and furniture in the apartments.

I very much have enjoyed the environment of this living space (There are lots of students here). Also the rooms are very sound insulated so noise from neighbors isn't bad.

The aparetment is nice and quiet, i dont have to listen to loud music from neighbors. the front desk is helpful when needed. the accommodations are nice

You guys are doing pretty good. Pretty clean. Fast service and maintainance. The place itself is very great to live at and the space and atmosphere is worth the money.

Everything is well kept and maintained nicely. The quiet environment is relaxing and pleasant to be in. All of the facilities are in working order and clean.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Apartment is really cute! It's nice and roomy, and the kitchen is really big! The amenities are great too- my favorite is the workout room (although the free printing doesn't hurt either)!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Stadium Village flats is an overall very nice place to live. The walls are not soundproof but neighbours are respectful and the apartment is well-maintained.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Overall I love living here! I wish the office hours were longer so that I could go into the office if I need before or after my classes. The office is usually closed when I need it to be open

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Stadium village flats is Really great! This is my third year living here! Love svf! It is very convenient and high quality. Near both the school and the bus stop at the best place!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Though I haven't lived there, I appreciate the attitude and efficiency for the staff in SVF as they replied fairly soon when I emailed them and answered my questions patiently and politely.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The apartment view was amazing. I went on a tour and I automatically fall in love with the apartment. There's accommodation on each floor. There's a studio in the apartment! Love it!

The staff is very helpful with anything you need. The rooms are very clean and in a great location. The location is perfect and really close to classes and many important buildings.

I really enjoy living here. Staff is helpful. Noise is minimal. Sometimes there's free stuff. It's generally pretty quiet. The amenities are really nice to have too especially printing!

Great place, great amenities. Some loud neighbors, but that's their fault, not the building's! Being on the same floor as the workout room is pretty awesome, too.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The WiFi is a bit spotty in certain locations in my apartment. Overall the building is well kept, but there is often noise from neighbors. The frequent free bees are very much so appreciated.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Stadium Village Flats have very nice apartment's for competitive prices. It's in a great location and is close enough to campus. Also, the staff members are very helpful for answering any questions. When I was first filling out my lease, I had questions that the staff answered quickly. I'm looking forward to living here nextt year!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

It is a nice place to live. The amenities are starting to look very worn though, but overall it is quiet. Those who work in the office are very helpful and easy to communicate with.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

They have really great facilities that fit with the modern theme. The rooms are really well designed and it is very easy to get ahold of staff if necessary.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The office is very nice and I think it is the best place to live within walking range of University of Minnesota. I will probably continue to choose SVF and renew my lease

well, sis, i'm not exactly living there yet but i toured it and it was cool. the workers were really nice and the aprtments were big and spacious

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

nice apartments! I'm going to enjoy living her and ejnoyed the tour. Unfortunately they were very unclear about communicating information to us and now my friends and I are stuck in an apartment where we have to pay extra money.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

You guys are doing great! Love the facilities and faculty! Friendly, easy to approach, and very receptive to questions! Can't wait to sign my lease for next year!

In the apartment, people we have met are nice and informative about their living experiences in Stadium Village Flats; I haven't really had an unpleasant experience at all, and that helps to reaffirm my choice to live here.

This is a very good apartment, it's nearby the CVS store, lots of restaurants, nearby the EAST BANK metro station. Facilities are also well installed.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

I think the apartment is clear and the stuff are friendly. when we have some problem in the aprtment like the light bulbs are broken. the stuff do things quickly.