I'm a bit confused on when and how moving in works, I wasn't really given any information on it whatsoever? Is it possible to be able to move in early for a fee or not?

This is a great way to earn rewards. Very easy to use and understanding. Lots of fantastic things, gifts and opportunities to claim rewards. I really enjoy it!

Stadium Villiage Flats is really nice and is a really comfortable place to live. The location is great and management is very helpful. Love it

Been very friendly and responsive to our maintenance request. The ppl in the office are nice and always welcoming whenever I go there. One thing to improve is to update the email list for the packages. Sometimes I don't get an email until a day or two later.

Great, living here is so nice and it's clean. There are many amenities that my friends and I can enjoy On the weekends and during the week. Location is key

I like this community of people and the system you guys provide. It is very easy to use and the people are friendly! I can't wait to start earning rewards!!

This reward thing is fun and easy to earn points. Can't wait to redeem my first item from Amazon. It will be better if we can choose more than one brand.

Stadium Village Flats Hi there, We are so thankful to have you here with us at Stadium Village Flats. To show you how much, we're inviting you to our new resident rewards program - Community Rewards. This is just one more way for us to say thank you for being a part of the family here at Stadium Village Flats. Get Started → PS: This is just for residents, so don't be surprised if your friends get a little jealous. Enjoy! Your friends, Stadium Village Flats Community Rewards ios app store android play store Stadium Village Flats 850 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414 This message was sent to lchen19901010@gmail.com. Don't want to receive these amazing emails? Unsubscribe.

Everything is great, accept the part where you fine people. I don't care about the money, but $50 is ridiculous for such a small matter. It hits me badly and the manager doesn't care what i said! Fire him!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

SVF has a great location, clean spaces, and attentive staff. The building is expensive for the quality of furnishing and furniture in the apartments.

I very much have enjoyed the environment of this living space (There are lots of students here). Also the rooms are very sound insulated so noise from neighbors isn't bad.

The aparetment is nice and quiet, i dont have to listen to loud music from neighbors. the front desk is helpful when needed. the accommodations are nice

You guys are doing pretty good. Pretty clean. Fast service and maintainance. The place itself is very great to live at and the space and atmosphere is worth the money.

Everything is well kept and maintained nicely. The quiet environment is relaxing and pleasant to be in. All of the facilities are in working order and clean.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Apartment is really cute! It's nice and roomy, and the kitchen is really big! The amenities are great too- my favorite is the workout room (although the free printing doesn't hurt either)!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Stadium Village flats is an overall very nice place to live. The walls are not soundproof but neighbours are respectful and the apartment is well-maintained.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Overall I love living here! I wish the office hours were longer so that I could go into the office if I need before or after my classes. The office is usually closed when I need it to be open

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Stadium village flats is Really great! This is my third year living here! Love svf! It is very convenient and high quality. Near both the school and the bus stop at the best place!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Though I haven't lived there, I appreciate the attitude and efficiency for the staff in SVF as they replied fairly soon when I emailed them and answered my questions patiently and politely.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The apartment view was amazing. I went on a tour and I automatically fall in love with the apartment. There's accommodation on each floor. There's a studio in the apartment! Love it!

The staff is very helpful with anything you need. The rooms are very clean and in a great location. The location is perfect and really close to classes and many important buildings.

I really enjoy living here. Staff is helpful. Noise is minimal. Sometimes there's free stuff. It's generally pretty quiet. The amenities are really nice to have too especially printing!

Great place, great amenities. Some loud neighbors, but that's their fault, not the building's! Being on the same floor as the workout room is pretty awesome, too.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

The WiFi is a bit spotty in certain locations in my apartment. Overall the building is well kept, but there is often noise from neighbors. The frequent free bees are very much so appreciated.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Stadium Village Flats have very nice apartment's for competitive prices. It's in a great location and is close enough to campus. Also, the staff members are very helpful for answering any questions. When I was first filling out my lease, I had questions that the staff answered quickly. I'm looking forward to living here nextt year!