This is a very good apartment, it's nearby the CVS store, lots of restaurants, nearby the EAST BANK metro station. Facilities are also well installed.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

I think the apartment is clear and the stuff are friendly. when we have some problem in the aprtment like the light bulbs are broken. the stuff do things quickly.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Overall solid - would like to see an improvement in the internet connection. Connections regularly dip below a usable threshold, so please work on that if possible!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

I really like the Stadium Village Flats community! The Stadium Village location is great for game day and the large study room is perfect for finals week. There is an incredible balance of convenience, fun and seriousness in this building!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

SVF offers excellent amenities. The feel of the place is new and clean, unlike some student focused complexes. The building is quieter than other places, which is important for a light sleeper.

Haven't moved in yet. Doing this review for the gift card... Words need to be typed to fulfill the character minimum. Call me a didactic, loquacious, sesquipedalian.

Stadium Village Flats have been helpful in answering unclear questions that I had about the lease prior to signing with them. They were prompt in answering emails and any confusion.

The process for leasing and turning in necessary documentation was a struggle. Communication with staff was relatively poor. Work to streamline and increase ease with the leasing process.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

They're going great. Communication has, been really nice and quick. People are very friendly, nice location and looks amazing. Everything is easy and simple.

The apartment community isn't that great because there isn't really one. But the apartment complex is still nice. The amenities are fine as well. However, the location is the best thing about the apartment.

So far the service has been great. Everyone I've talked to has been very friendly and helpful and created a great experience for me. The community in general feels very comfortable.

The location is fantastic, the staff is really accommodating and host fun events that show they care about their residents, and the amenities are fantastic!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Everything is fine, except the price of the apartment. However, i still like everything tbh. Definitely one of the best place to stay on campus.

Stadium village flats is a very pleasant place to live. They have everything that you need to live sufficiently especially a great location.

Stadium Village Flats has a great location and has comparable amenities to other building in the area. The facilities are always clean and well managed. It is reasonably priced for sharing a room but is expensive to live their by yourself.

Management is helpful and prompt at fixing things. All of the staff here are really friendly and are more than willing to help you with anything you need.

The location of Stadium Village is good. The apartments are cheaply done and you'll probably be spending most of your time in the dark unless you want to pay for the expensive light bulbs they make you replace.

It was very easy too get everything set up and sign the lease. Would recommend this to a friend for sure. The staff in the lobby were very helpful, walking me through the contract and answering every question I had.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

So far it has been a great experience.. I haven't officially moved in yet, but the fact that there is a rewards program solely for us is awesome! I can't wait to tell my roommates and other friends about this program for us.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Good location, nice/good looking apartments. Staff is friendly, rooms are relatively sound proof, so you can sleep quietly or make a little noise.

The atmosphere is great! I like having neighbors I can talk to and also having a quiet space to study. The staff are always helpful and quick to respond

Very nice and clean. When given a tour of this place. We fell in love with it especially each study room and the 2 bedroom apartments. Can't wait to live here!

I really liked the atmosphere, its quiet enough to study and has a lot of game/movie room opportunities. I also like the amenities in the rooms!

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Really nice! Community involvement is minimal but it's otherwise it's a great place to live! Perfect location for me and it's got a lot to offer in regards to amenities.

Reply from Stadium Village Flats

Great place and location. The place is always clean and the staff are helpful. If we need help they fix any problem immediately and make sure it doesn't reoccur.