Station 650

The units are amazing and the amenities are also amazing. Also very close to Old Town and crystal city. The price for this area makes it an even bigger win!
I moved in about a month and a half ago and so far I’ve loved the place, the area, the community, the staff! No major complaints as of yet and am hoping it stays this way!
I recently moved in 3 days ago and believe Station 650 is a gorgeous community. I really love the apartment so far. I'm excited about the remainder of my stay here.
People, Staff, Neighborhood, Amenities are great. Would have been 5 stars if they put some money into the gym. That's been the only downfall so far.
Great location great amenities great apartment layouts maintenance is fantastic. However the walls are thin and you hear everything especially when people are above you
It was amazing when we moved in. Lately the are many people who smoke in the courtyard and the smell comes in the apartments that enjoy having windows open. Also had some big issues with deliveries of flowers... if we get a package that is perishable please deliver to the apartment, just a thought.
Very friendly and always helpful. I love the amenities and the location of the apartment. I would recommend this place to any of my friends moving here in the future.
Great community.. great neighbors.. excellent rental office staff. I’ve enjoyed my experience living here for the 4 months I’ve been living here
Clean community well taken care of responsive staff. Very pet friendly. Awesome location nearby del Ray and old town. Overall pleased with the apartment but had some grievances over the last few months. Someone changed the key fob and with my work schedule I did get locked out of all the fobs for a few days because I can’t make it to the office during work hours, wish the desk would have notified before doing that. Also had a few instances where the package room went down and no one notified so we had perishable food delivered and then weren’t able to pick it up. Is usually fixed quickly but it would be nice to get notified so I change food delivery days.
This community provides great customer service and rapid maintenance response! I can’t tell you the number of times we’ve been greeted by the staff on a first name basis! It really shows you the personal relationship they try to build with each and every tenant!