Everything has been great so far. There could be some minor improvements such as a greater variety of TV channels in the gym besides FoxNews, one local channel, and one shopping channel.

It’s a great location that is walking distance to Braddock metro and Del Ray. It is a smaller building and as a result the front office and staff get to know you well. You can’t beat the location for the price and finishes to the apartments.

Station 650 has been everything I was hoping it would be. The leasing staff are very responsive and make a real effort to connect with residents.

Reply from Station 650

Modern well-maintained building with friendly staff. The amenities are great, and the location close to D.C. is ideal. We are very happy here

Reply from Station 650

Nice place to live beautiful community...and nice stuff..... Close to everything only sometimes neighbors noise can be uncomfortable .....

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 has been a very accommodating place to live. The maintenance has been on point with coming to fix things promptly when needed. The accommodations such as the gym, game room and barbecue section has really been enjoyable.

Reply from Station 650

Renewing for a second year here and I am happy with my decision! Staff and amenities are great! Neighborhood is awesome and pricing for the unit we have is unbeatable.

Reply from Station 650

We had a seamless move in - Thanks Octavia!! Everyone has gone the extra mile to ensure we have a great experience from application to move-in!!

Reply from Station 650

Small community feel. They have very friendly staff with fast maintenance. Love the events that they have in the clubroom and courtyard. Great location to old town, Del Rey and metro and still residential feel to neighborhood.

Reply from Station 650

Great location close to everything Management and maintenance both are quick in responding to requests Apartment layout is nice a lot of space

Reply from Station 650

We enjoy all the benefits of living at Station 650. Location is perfect, fun community events and amenties are great. We are happy and renewed for another year!

Reply from Station 650

I love the amenities and how friendly the staff is. The apartments are very nice and well worth the price. This is my second year at the apartment and I'm glad I renewed!

Reply from Station 650

Living at Station 650 has been a great experience so far. It is always clean, friendly staff, quiet neighbors. The location is also incredible. Highly recommend living here!

Reply from Station 650

The loading dock gave us great access to the elevator to our apartment. It made the move in much easier. We also went over our blocked time so it was nice that the leasing office extended our loading dock reservation.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is the ideal place to live. It’s clean, safe and the amenities are unbeatable. The only downside is how long maintenance takes to come repair things. Otherwise I have no complaints!

Reply from Station 650

We love living here at Station 650. The apartments, community, and staff are amazing and we are thankful that we found something so close to my husbands work.

Reply from Station 650

Great community and awesome apartment. Staff here is attentive and quick to fix issues. Apartment building is always clean, the amenities are great!

Reply from Station 650

Great staff and management. Nice apartments and fantastic location. Security needs improvement and the garage door needs to be fixed. Very good place to live.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is great overall, but I wish the garage was fixed already. It's been broken for months even though the parking fee has increased. Great maintenance team for the apartments - very friendly and quick to respond!

Reply from Station 650

Great location! Close to DC, and right outside Old Town. Pet friendly, and great community events. Then maintenance staff is 🔥🔥🔥 Love living here.

Reply from Station 650

I like this. Yes naes. It's a beautiful and wonderful place. The staff are very nice work. They have a lot of surprises every week. I was impressed by this place.

Reply from Station 650

Residence is great! We love the amenities, however, there have been several misunderstandings since we’ve moved in. The management staff is quick to try and fix the issue.

Reply from Station 650

We LOVE it here! The amenities are fabulous and the people are warm and friendly!!! The staff is very welcoming and quick to respond to requests. We are so grateful to have found Station 650!

Reply from Station 650

So far Station 650 has been great! I have been here for about a month and haven’t had any issues. The location is prime. We are about a mile away from Crystal City and Old Town but it doesn’t feel like you’re IN the city. Only complaint is that I wish we had a pool for those hot summer days.

Reply from Station 650

After 10 months of living at Station 650, I am still loving living here! Great people in the leasing office and maintenance team! The community and personnel are awesome too!