The staff at Station 650 are amazing in everyway; always helpful, friendly and accommodating. My review is not a reflection of the staff on site. ( Greystar property hires half the staff as other complexes of this size in the area) The residents are friendly and the location is very good. Unfortunately, Greystar properties is the worst management company which is built on outsourcing everything so they are not responsible for anything. To me, charging residents a fee to pay rent is illegal and is not in the lease agreement. Greystar outsources everything, so they are not responsible for anything and does not maintain the building. The common hallways are desperately in need of a professional painting and have many shades of mismatched paint, its impossible to know what the original color was- many years ago when a professional company managed the property. The carpets are full of stains and desperately require replacing. The garage is beyond filthy and never pressure washed. The windows are dirty and no one has ever been outside the building to wash them. Residents are charged pet fees to maintain the vegetation and misc supplies, but the vegetation is removed and looks like complete trash- in a neighborhood that is immaculate.

Reply from Station 650

Very noisy, residents allowed to smoke, trash service is worthless. Apartment layout is nice. Maintenance staff is responsive. Management is responsive but not the nicest or most approachable.

Reply from Station 650

Staff is great. Building is generally clean. Location is amazing. Noise from other apartments is awful. Nothing to be done because it's just the construction.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a nice community but there are areas that they can improve on, such as their communication with residents individually and community activities.

Reply from Station 650

Since management has switched, the level of cleanliness has decreased and I never receive the proper codes I need to retrieve any of my mailed packages from our package room. Staff seems approachable and helpful, but has not yet addressed these issues.

Reply from Station 650

Enjoy the space, communication between office and tenants could be better. There have been times we have waited a long time for maintenance requests. Wish there was someone to call for issues that take place after/before the office closes. Love the courtyard and grills available all year.

Reply from Station 650

I really enjoy most aspects of living here - especially how updated the apartments and amenities are. I also really appreciate how promptly maintenance requests are responded to. I sometimes feel that management doesn't always do everything they can to address certain issues (kind of an 'oh well' mentality) but maybe as the new team settles in that will change. Overall, a good place to live!

Reply from Station 650

Wish we had a pool or partnership with another community that had a pool. Otherwise we love it here. Everything is great including management.

Reply from Station 650

Residence is great! We love the amenities, however, there have been several misunderstandings since we’ve moved in. The management staff is quick to try and fix the issue.

Reply from Station 650

The apartment community is great. I've been part of the family for 3 years now! I'm happy to call this place my home. The people, the amenities and the staff are why I call this community home.

Reply from Station 650

All in all I really enjoy living here, but there are a few things that are opportunities for improvement. I'll start with the pros: - For a dog-loving community the grounds are kept super clean. I rarely see pee or poo, great job! - People are for the most part, very considerate in terms of noise levels. - Leasing office people have always been courteous and helpful. - The club room is so nice and well-kept. - Neighbors are very friendly and high-class. Some areas for improvement: - Hours of operation for the office is always when I'm at work except weekends, I mostly miss the office when I need to drop off a package to be picked up by USPS--if we had a bin for this or something that'd be awesome. - There's no way to let food delivery up without picking up the food at lobby. I was told for my housekeeper to get a fob he has to go through some kind of ... background check. - Recycle bins get filled up really fast and people on floors can be discourteous about using the space and dump boxes (often with their apartment address on it!) - Parking spaces are starting to seriously fill up, but the first few spaces for orange theory staff are almost always empty. - This is personal to me: The trash valet bin is hideous and huge for modest sized apartments. I opted to return the bin because of the eye sore and just pay for a service I don't use. I actually don't see a lot of my neighbors use this service. I say if you really want to improve the attractiveness and living conditions of the community, I would focus on how you can improve the convenience features of people living here.

Reply from Station 650

It was amazing when we moved in. Lately the are many people who smoke in the courtyard and the smell comes in the apartments that enjoy having windows open. Also had some big issues with deliveries of flowers... if we get a package that is perishable please deliver to the apartment, just a thought.

Reply from Station 650

The complex is new and very well maintained. I really enjoy all the additional amenities that this place has to offer. I viewed other apartment buildings and they couldn’t compare.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is great overall, but I wish the garage was fixed already. It's been broken for months even though the parking fee has increased. Great maintenance team for the apartments - very friendly and quick to respond!

Reply from Station 650

Clean community well taken care of responsive staff. Very pet friendly. Awesome location nearby del Ray and old town. Overall pleased with the apartment but had some grievances over the last few months. Someone changed the key fob and with my work schedule I did get locked out of all the fobs for a few days because I can’t make it to the office during work hours, wish the desk would have notified before doing that. Also had a few instances where the package room went down and no one notified so we had perishable food delivered and then weren’t able to pick it up. Is usually fixed quickly but it would be nice to get notified so I change food delivery days.

Reply from Station 650

I have enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is nice and there is plenty to walk to. I like the package system and the mailbox area. The parking garage is also nice.

Reply from Station 650

I just moved in and so far, no major concerns! Minor things are being address quickly. I'm looking forward to a peaceful rental and living experience.

Reply from Station 650

Just moved in and I love it! New, modern, clean and quiet. That staff is friendly and helpful. And the location! Just a couple of blocks from Del Ray, close to Old Town and convenient to the District! I love it!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a beautiful property in a convienient location and well groomed neighborhood. The apartments are spacious with nice light and storage. The prices are expensive but fairly comparable to others in the area.

Reply from Station 650

Great Modern building. Great for dog owners. Clean. Close to shopping and retail. Lots of trails and parks. My unit has high ceilings which I love. Friendly and respectful staff.

Reply from Station 650

Great location great amenities great apartment layouts maintenance is fantastic. However the walls are thin and you hear everything especially when people are above you

Reply from Station 650

I recently moved in 3 days ago and believe Station 650 is a gorgeous community. I really love the apartment so far. I'm excited about the remainder of my stay here.

Reply from Station 650

Great staff and management. Nice apartments and fantastic location. Security needs improvement and the garage door needs to be fixed. Very good place to live.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is great! The building is relatively quiet and friendly. Some of the apartment fixtures are a little cheap, which is why I gave less than 5/5

Reply from Station 650

Good environment, great maintenance, great location, great amenities, close to everything, great security, love the appliances and open concept layout