Staff is great. Building is generally clean. Location is amazing. Noise from other apartments is awful. Nothing to be done because it's just the construction.

Reply from Station 650

Great community very nice area To live in, close to Old Town and Crystal City close to DC. Rental office is a great staff and every one is nice and friendly....

Reply from Station 650

After 4 months, I am still loving the community! Maintenance has yet fail me whenever I put in a request and the staff have been nothing but accommodating when needed.

Reply from Station 650

Just moved in and I love it! New, modern, clean and quiet. That staff is friendly and helpful. And the location! Just a couple of blocks from Del Ray, close to Old Town and convenient to the District! I love it!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is great! The building is relatively quiet and friendly. Some of the apartment fixtures are a little cheap, which is why I gave less than 5/5

Reply from Station 650

Management has been helpful and provided information in a timely manner. All of the managers has been nice and responsive as well as maintenance only been here a week and my husband loves it

Reply from Station 650

The staff at Station 650 are amazing in everyway; always helpful, friendly and accommodating. My review is not a reflection of the staff on site. ( Greystar property hires half the staff as other complexes of this size in the area) The residents are friendly and the location is very good. Unfortunately, Greystar properties is the worst management company which is built on outsourcing everything so they are not responsible for anything. To me, charging residents a fee to pay rent is illegal and is not in the lease agreement. Greystar outsources everything, so they are not responsible for anything and does not maintain the building. The common hallways are desperately in need of a professional painting and have many shades of mismatched paint, its impossible to know what the original color was- many years ago when a professional company managed the property. The carpets are full of stains and desperately require replacing. The garage is beyond filthy and never pressure washed. The windows are dirty and no one has ever been outside the building to wash them. Residents are charged pet fees to maintain the vegetation and misc supplies, but the vegetation is removed and looks like complete trash- in a neighborhood that is immaculate.

Reply from Station 650

I have been highly satisfied with my experience so far. I have just renewed my lease for another year. The people in the office are very helpful as well.

Reply from Station 650

I love living at Station 650! The leasing staff are wonderful and they always take care of everything! You also can't beat the loction and the units are nice!

Reply from Station 650

Great experience moving in, wonderful amenities, and a very helpful staff! I love my new apartment, and I love the convenience of the neighborhood.

Reply from Station 650

I absolutely love living here very professional and clean lobby! I love the amenities that we have especially the coffee bar and tea bar in lobby it’s so cute and covient

Reply from Station 650

Enjoy the space, communication between office and tenants could be better. There have been times we have waited a long time for maintenance requests. Wish there was someone to call for issues that take place after/before the office closes. Love the courtyard and grills available all year.

Reply from Station 650

This community provides great customer service and rapid maintenance response! I can’t tell you the number of times we’ve been greeted by the staff on a first name basis! It really shows you the personal relationship they try to build with each and every tenant!

Reply from Station 650

Clean community well taken care of responsive staff. Very pet friendly. Awesome location nearby del Ray and old town. Overall pleased with the apartment but had some grievances over the last few months. Someone changed the key fob and with my work schedule I did get locked out of all the fobs for a few days because I can’t make it to the office during work hours, wish the desk would have notified before doing that. Also had a few instances where the package room went down and no one notified so we had perishable food delivered and then weren’t able to pick it up. Is usually fixed quickly but it would be nice to get notified so I change food delivery days.

Reply from Station 650

Great community.. great neighbors.. excellent rental office staff. I’ve enjoyed my experience living here for the 4 months I’ve been living here

Reply from Station 650

Very friendly and always helpful. I love the amenities and the location of the apartment. I would recommend this place to any of my friends moving here in the future.

Reply from Station 650

It was amazing when we moved in. Lately the are many people who smoke in the courtyard and the smell comes in the apartments that enjoy having windows open. Also had some big issues with deliveries of flowers... if we get a package that is perishable please deliver to the apartment, just a thought.

Reply from Station 650

Great location great amenities great apartment layouts maintenance is fantastic. However the walls are thin and you hear everything especially when people are above you

Reply from Station 650

People, Staff, Neighborhood, Amenities are great. Would have been 5 stars if they put some money into the gym. That's been the only downfall so far.

Reply from Station 650

I recently moved in 3 days ago and believe Station 650 is a gorgeous community. I really love the apartment so far. I'm excited about the remainder of my stay here.

Reply from Station 650

I moved in about a month and a half ago and so far I’ve loved the place, the area, the community, the staff! No major complaints as of yet and am hoping it stays this way!

Reply from Station 650

The units are amazing and the amenities are also amazing. Also very close to Old Town and crystal city. The price for this area makes it an even bigger win!

Reply from Station 650

So far I love living here. The staff is really nice & the complex taken care of. I like the coffee in the lobby & the package system that’s accessible 24 hours a day.

Reply from Station 650

Very noisy, residents allowed to smoke, trash service is worthless. Apartment layout is nice. Maintenance staff is responsive. Management is responsive but not the nicest or most approachable.

Reply from Station 650

I’ve only been living there a shortwhile and I am really enjoying it so far. Nice community with nice features/ amenities. The leasing office is always helpful in case of any questions.