Station 650

Great amenities, beautiful apartments, staff is great. Location is amazing! The amount of space you get for the price is great, the best in this area.
Great staff responsive maintenance love the community events my neighbors are nice and friendly I love having a gym onsite as well easy access to grocery stores
The complex is new and very well maintained. I really enjoy all the additional amenities that this place has to offer. I viewed other apartment buildings and they couldn’t compare.
I've been here for about 10 months and I'm so glad I chose Station 650! Wonderful leasing agents and management staff! Great amenities and spacious, modern apartments!
Love it here. Convenient to everything, including lovely Del Ray. Staff here are very nice and helpful. Apartment is beautiful! And when the new Metro station opens, regional connections will be seamless.
Great apartments for the price. The location is close to DC, but avoids most of the traffic. Lots of dogs around. Great food a few blocks away. And the staff is very friendly.
The entire community at Station 650 is welcoming. The events that they host allowed my wife and I to meet our neighbors. Everyone always has a positive attitude and is willing to help.
We love this community! Front office staff is the best and always available. They get back to us very quickly and are very helpful. Community is clean and friendly!
Ok The staff treated very distinctly, I feel comfortable. The place is quiet and safe. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to stay in Virginia. Thank you for your good handling.
Been living here for over a year and a half and it’s been a great experience. From the staff to the amenities to apartment itself all have been great.