I recently moved in 3 days ago and believe Station 650 is a gorgeous community. I really love the apartment so far. I'm excited about the remainder of my stay here.

Reply from Station 650

I moved in about a month and a half ago and so far I’ve loved the place, the area, the community, the staff! No major complaints as of yet and am hoping it stays this way!

Reply from Station 650

The units are amazing and the amenities are also amazing. Also very close to Old Town and crystal city. The price for this area makes it an even bigger win!

Reply from Station 650

So far I love living here. The staff is really nice & the complex taken care of. I like the coffee in the lobby & the package system that’s accessible 24 hours a day.

Reply from Station 650

Very noisy, residents allowed to smoke, trash service is worthless. Apartment layout is nice. Maintenance staff is responsive. Management is responsive but not the nicest or most approachable.

Reply from Station 650

I’ve only been living there a shortwhile and I am really enjoying it so far. Nice community with nice features/ amenities. The leasing office is always helpful in case of any questions.

Reply from Station 650

I’m not a full resident but the experience has been nice so far! Everyone has been very attentive and all of my Questions have been answered.

Reply from Station 650

Staff has been incredibly helpful, place is very well maintained, and location is perfect for me. So far, it's been a very pleasant experience. I would recommend!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a nice community but there are areas that they can improve on, such as their communication with residents individually and community activities.

Reply from Station 650

The apartment complex has looked amazing since our first visit. Jessica was super helpful during the tour and showed us all the community had to offer!

Reply from Station 650

We’ve been here for almost a month and have loved every day here so far! Staff is very friendly and the community is very clean and well kept

Reply from Station 650

Great experience. Love the hardwood floors and scenic views. Close to metro,parks, bike path, and grocery. Loving the space and service. Great place to be!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a beautiful property in a convienient location and well groomed neighborhood. The apartments are spacious with nice light and storage. The prices are expensive but fairly comparable to others in the area.

Reply from Station 650

All in all I really enjoy living here, but there are a few things that are opportunities for improvement. I'll start with the pros: - For a dog-loving community the grounds are kept super clean. I rarely see pee or poo, great job! - People are for the most part, very considerate in terms of noise levels. - Leasing office people have always been courteous and helpful. - The club room is so nice and well-kept. - Neighbors are very friendly and high-class. Some areas for improvement: - Hours of operation for the office is always when I'm at work except weekends, I mostly miss the office when I need to drop off a package to be picked up by USPS--if we had a bin for this or something that'd be awesome. - There's no way to let food delivery up without picking up the food at lobby. I was told for my housekeeper to get a fob he has to go through some kind of ... background check. - Recycle bins get filled up really fast and people on floors can be discourteous about using the space and dump boxes (often with their apartment address on it!) - Parking spaces are starting to seriously fill up, but the first few spaces for orange theory staff are almost always empty. - This is personal to me: The trash valet bin is hideous and huge for modest sized apartments. I opted to return the bin because of the eye sore and just pay for a service I don't use. I actually don't see a lot of my neighbors use this service. I say if you really want to improve the attractiveness and living conditions of the community, I would focus on how you can improve the convenience features of people living here.

Reply from Station 650

I enjoy Living at Station 650! Great location, pet friendly, nice amenities, fun events and my apartment is beautiful and spacious! Couldn't be happier

Reply from Station 650

Since management has switched, the level of cleanliness has decreased and I never receive the proper codes I need to retrieve any of my mailed packages from our package room. Staff seems approachable and helpful, but has not yet addressed these issues.

Reply from Station 650

Great location, fair rent prices, well managed always clean and amenities are kept up with well. Great gym and patio area. Also very pet friendly, most residents have a dog and love having other dogs around.

Reply from Station 650

Good environment, great maintenance, great location, great amenities, close to everything, great security, love the appliances and open concept layout

Reply from Station 650

I really enjoy most aspects of living here - especially how updated the apartments and amenities are. I also really appreciate how promptly maintenance requests are responded to. I sometimes feel that management doesn't always do everything they can to address certain issues (kind of an 'oh well' mentality) but maybe as the new team settles in that will change. Overall, a good place to live!

Reply from Station 650

Great location and dog-friendly. Very nice community areas and gym. The only thing missing is a pool but that would only be available a few months of the year anyway. Residents are polite and friendly.

Reply from Station 650

Most part living here is good. The community is quite, beautiful, and dog friendly. However, the management group has been changed several times since last year so you have to get know everyone/let them know you each time. However the service guys are the same and they did great jobs on maintenance work.

Reply from Station 650

Living here is great. The amenities are good, the building is well cared for, and staff are helpful. It’s the best apartment complex experience I’ve ever had.

Reply from Station 650

The apartment community is great. I've been part of the family for 3 years now! I'm happy to call this place my home. The people, the amenities and the staff are why I call this community home.

Reply from Station 650

Modern feel, great maintenance staff. Added fees such as valet trash that are non-optional, high rent (typical of area). Management team constantly changing, leads to occasional hiccups

Reply from Station 650

Generally solid experience, I wish there was more support for after hour lockouts especially since you may not have a way of getting anywhere if keys, wallet, etc are locked in your apartment but you can’t get in.