Station 650

Staff is great. Building is generally clean. Location is amazing. Noise from other apartments is awful. Nothing to be done because it's just the construction.
Great community very nice area To live in, close to Old Town and Crystal City close to DC. Rental office is a great staff and every one is nice and friendly....
After 4 months, I am still loving the community! Maintenance has yet fail me whenever I put in a request and the staff have been nothing but accommodating when needed.
Just moved in and I love it! New, modern, clean and quiet. That staff is friendly and helpful. And the location! Just a couple of blocks from Del Ray, close to Old Town and convenient to the District! I love it!
Station 650 is great! The building is relatively quiet and friendly. Some of the apartment fixtures are a little cheap, which is why I gave less than 5/5
Management has been helpful and provided information in a timely manner. All of the managers has been nice and responsive as well as maintenance only been here a week and my husband loves it
1 star
The staff at Station 650 are amazing in everyway; always helpful, friendly and accommodating. My review is not a reflection of the staff on site. ( Greystar property hires half the staff as other complexes of this size in the area) The residents are friendly and the location is very good. Unfortunately, Greystar properties is the worst management company which is built on outsourcing everything so they are not responsible for anything. To me, charging residents a fee to pay rent is illegal and is not in the lease agreement. Greystar outsources everything, so they are not responsible for anything and does not maintain the building. The common hallways are desperately in need of a professional painting and have many shades of mismatched paint, its impossible to know what the original color was- many years ago when a professional company managed the property. The carpets are full of stains and desperately require replacing. The garage is beyond filthy and never pressure washed. The windows are dirty and no one has ever been outside the building to wash them. Residents are charged pet fees to maintain the vegetation and misc supplies, but the vegetation is removed and looks like complete trash- in a neighborhood that is immaculate.
I have been highly satisfied with my experience so far. I have just renewed my lease for another year. The people in the office are very helpful as well.
I love living at Station 650! The leasing staff are wonderful and they always take care of everything! You also can't beat the loction and the units are nice!
Great experience moving in, wonderful amenities, and a very helpful staff! I love my new apartment, and I love the convenience of the neighborhood.