I really enjoy most aspects of living here - especially how updated the apartments and amenities are. I also really appreciate how promptly maintenance requests are responded to. I sometimes feel that management doesn't always do everything they can to address certain issues (kind of an 'oh well' mentality) but maybe as the new team settles in that will change. Overall, a good place to live!

Reply from Station 650

Great location and dog-friendly. Very nice community areas and gym. The only thing missing is a pool but that would only be available a few months of the year anyway. Residents are polite and friendly.

Reply from Station 650

Most part living here is good. The community is quite, beautiful, and dog friendly. However, the management group has been changed several times since last year so you have to get know everyone/let them know you each time. However the service guys are the same and they did great jobs on maintenance work.

Reply from Station 650

Living here is great. The amenities are good, the building is well cared for, and staff are helpful. It’s the best apartment complex experience I’ve ever had.

Reply from Station 650

The apartment community is great. I've been part of the family for 3 years now! I'm happy to call this place my home. The people, the amenities and the staff are why I call this community home.

Reply from Station 650

Modern feel, great maintenance staff. Added fees such as valet trash that are non-optional, high rent (typical of area). Management team constantly changing, leads to occasional hiccups

Reply from Station 650

Generally solid experience, I wish there was more support for after hour lockouts especially since you may not have a way of getting anywhere if keys, wallet, etc are locked in your apartment but you can’t get in.

Reply from Station 650

Please do something about the ac units. The dust they produce it ungodly. It’s so hard to keep up with the maintenance. Please fix the touch pads for the TVs in the club room. They’re so frustrating to use

Reply from Station 650

I’ve been a Station 650 resident for the past 2 years and it’s been great. The staff is friendly and professional, and the community activities are so fun. This is a great place to live and make friends.

Reply from Station 650

It’s been good experience ......I hope it continues as good as it Started. There were a lot of changes in the management in the past and the last one wasn’t up to standards.. now we have a new one and looking forward to the good changes they will do.