Stella at the Medical Center

So far, things have been great. The maintenance crew has been phenomenal. I have had several hiccups with the front office but I attribute those to the chaos surrounding COVID.
Although I like my apartment as such, the info session before leasing was half hearted. It was more of me asking the questions and the leasing office just had the basic infos to give me. I have seen around other leasing offices, which were more welcoming, infact much more welcoming, where they showed me the amenities too, and their community USP. That lacked here during leasing. A cold behavior is not appreciated anywhere..also, as mentioned on your site for in person lease, I wasnt informed of that option, and was told that everything is online. I agree, but then you should remove that from your site too. Also please mention that the tours will be self guided and there wont be any proactive infos by the leasing staff. So, that was my experience. Hope it resolves.
There were several things at move in that have never been addressed. I will attribute it to COVID. This character min will stop me from doing anything else.
I love staying here. The amenities are great. The customer service good. I haven’t had any issues maintenance. I would recommend living here.
The apartment and property is beautiful! We also love how close the complex is to the medical center for a quick work commute. The dog park is a great amenity for our pet!
The community is great, very dog friendly, and maintenance is always on top. My only issue is the leasing office- it is always extremely hard to contact them through phone (phone lines are always down it seems...) or email, making it seem like they don't care about their residents.
I love my stay here in this community. Common areas are very well maintained. Cleaned often. Maintenance on request is very satisfactory. Feels safe since the community is well light at night and closer to the road.
The management is amazing and work to help you with any problems you’re having. The community is safe and secure. Maintenance works very fast and they’re friendly.
I have lived here for a year as a graduate student and have absolutely loved it at Stella at the Medical Center. Here at Stella, community is always prioritized with monthly activities. The complex is very dog-friendly, and staff have been so kind. Maintenance requests are always finished within at least 48 hours.
The staff here are very friendly and the work efficiency is very high. Our request for repair can be very timely repaired. Always love here!