Cool place to live but internet bad and a bit old. Good location near osu campus however there are often electric overages even though not much electricity has been used.

A nice apartment complex with friendly staff and a solid set of residents. And to top it off an excellent parking system with decent amenities.

Front office is extremely friendly. The hallways are sort of dirty and maintenance does not keep you up to date. I love the rooms and office folk though.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Maintainence staff and office staff ate very friendly, always ready to help and answer any questions. Good location, close to campus. Also garage is well kept

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I feel welcomed when I came to look at the apartment and the staff have been very knowledgeable any time I had questions. My apartment was clean when I moved in. Everything was as promised.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I've had a really great time this past semester at Stillwater Flats! This is my first semester living here and I had quick help when requesting maintenance and had great interactions with the staff!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The flats is an amazing apartment complex in Stillwater! They have amazing staff and maintenance is great. I love how close I am to campus. I have nothing but good experience here!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

They are very nice and friendly. When we went to sign our lease. They were helpful and remembered our names after a week had passed by which had surprised us. It seems like a great place to live.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The Staff is great!! They are always willing to work with you. Communication with staff is great. Apartment building is well kept and clean.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Everything is perfect!!!Compared to other apartments, Stillwater flats is definitely the best quality apartment closest to the school.Washing machine, dryer, stove, oven, microwave, living room furniture are all available.The bedroom is large, I live in the D1(4-bed-4-bath) apartment, because there is a large toilet and extra space in the corner.However, I didn’t know how to adjust the air conditioner soon after I stayed in the house, and the house was in the north, so it would be very cold at night.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Like the location! I’m an Architecture student and it’s just a short walk to the architecture building. The staff is easy to work with and take care of things in a timely manner.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I moved from a single bedroom apartment to a quad bedroom apartment. I have seen a massive drop in quality and it is very disappointing. The crater in the center of the living room is unbearable. The crater also causes the island to droop into the living room which is also infuriating when cooking. We have had to add many shims to different pieces of furniture to make it level.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Good location. I always go out late but it only takes me a few minutes to arrive to my classroom. Pool needs to be maintained, it's never clean. Maintenance requests should be processed quickly.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I enjoy living here. Staff is nice, and I've never had anything truly awful happen. I realize it's not the staff's fault for the cleanliness of the hallways and stairwells, but I do wish they were cleaner.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I have only been a resident for about 3 months and I love the people, rooms, and property. It’s so close to campus, however the maintenance is very slow. Over all great place.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The residential spaces are quite limited in volume but dense in atmosphere. The lack of intuition in floor plans are made up by a reasonable amount in rent and utility upkeep - up to a certain degree though. I still have not received my aforementioned 500 dollar gift card which is a fact of prominent dissonance between corporate and day to day involvement.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The experience has been fine but the apartment was much dirtier than expected when moving in. Nothing too bad just the carpet was pretty dirty, the air filter needed replacing, and all of the bath drains needed to be cleaned.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Amazing. Great location and noise is a minimum. The only problem is wifi being slow and the stairwells are very dirty. But that being said I love my apartment and the staff is great.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Living here has been amazing! It’s close to campus so it’s a really nice walk and having a parking garage is great! The apartments are nice and spacious too!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

So far Stillwater Flats has been an amazing experience! If we needed any help the office staff has been great and quick to help us out. It’s very close to the school and super quiet.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It's BEAUTIFUL. I adore the yellow. How much is it a month? I have a service animal. What are your retirements to move in? How is the neighborhood? Are the stores within walking distance. Public Transportation and Safety?

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great and friendly management that is ready to help with any problem. And the location is super close to campus, and also has a bus stop close by.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Needs to be cleaned. Staff is very friendly utilities are great need some work. Maintenance needs some work. Pool is awful. Parking is a mess

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Love it here! Room is spacious and clean. Parking is great. Dog park for my dogs is a huge plus. Free printing- YAY! Friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The location and the actual room were great. The only issue I ever had were maintenance issues that weren't really ever resolved.However those issues aside it was a good first apartment for me.