Stillwater Flats

The location cannot be beat! I love the covered parking garage too! It is so nice anytime it is snowing, raining, or any other disaster Oklahoma comes up with.
I love this place, the staff are so friendly and there if I ever need anything! Perfect location for being a student! The parking garage is a huge plus as well especially for Oklahoma weather!
great place, great people, I love the indoor parking, swimming pool and security gate! its just 5 min away from the campus! Golden location!
I like the utilities being included in with the rent as well as the amenities they bring. Being able to walk to class within a few minutes without actually living on campus is also a great plus.
Stillwater Flats is close to campus, all of my roommates have been really cool, the staff couldn't be more chill, and the apartments themselves are just nice.
It's close to campus and easy to walk to. I like how the apartment is already furnished with a tv and refrigerator. They also allow pets and covered parking.
I love living here because it's a great, safe community. Not very loud and there's always people to meet. Free wifi, and swimming pool. It's a little expensive but besides that it's great.
Complaints include loud washer, lack of ceiling light despite a fan and light switch. Some bedroom units bathroom and bedroom door are too close together. But overall, a quality apartment complex. Parking garage and location are worth the price of rent
Best apartment complex ever!! The staff is always and so welcoming, especially the boy with the Miley Cyrus hair. Also, I love that there is a printing center on site because I'm usually too swamped to make it to campus.
The management is awesome!! They treat my dog Bo and I like family. They are always willing to help and are great to work with. The community facility is close and all the apartments are updated.