Stillwater Flats

Maintenance can be quit slow to fixing what need be done and emergency services at times is as well. I feel it is quite overpriced for what you get but all and all don't mind living here
When I renewed my lease last summer I experienced a lot of problems. I stay in a two bedroom. Maintenance is bad but has gotten better since I moved in. Getting a parking sticker had been a hassle requested on and didn't receive it until a month or two later. When I contacted about a problem did not receive a response until after I contacted Facebook page. But a lot of space but too expensive with all the problems not really money's worth.
All of the staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond when there is a problem or something needs to be fixed. Have really enjoyed living here
Once my cable is working I will be one happy camper but other than that I love it! I didn't think that I would since my roommates were random but I was wrong
The Flats was a great choice for my first apartment. Management is reliable, maintenance issues get taken care of in a timely manner, and being a five minute walk from OSU is perfect for me.
I love living at Stillwater Flats! The location in reference to campus is incredible and the service is always friendly. I also really love having my own bathroom.
This is my third year at Stillwater Flats, and I can honestly say that I wouldn't go anywhere else. Being close to school and the stadium is one of the biggest perks! Plus its quaint enough to enjoy the amenities without feeling like I am being limited. 5 stars for Stillwater Flats!
it is good. I think the security is really good and the parking lot has lots of space. However, compare to other apartment Stillwater's rent is expansive.
An incredible staff! Always helpful! When we first moved in two years ago, we didn't have a choice and it was very expensive. We had some problems with cockroaches and a flooded washer but the staff was there to help out as soon as possible. We resigned this year into a 4 bedroom and recieved a cruise certificate. Love the place! Just wish it wasn't so expensive
The staff is great and the apartments are very new looking. The furniture is comfortable and there is good storage space in the kitchen. The only thing that bothers me is that I live right next to the gate on the southeast side of the building and it always slams shut and makes a huge noise. They've tried to put a soft-close mechanism on the door but it keeps breaking.