They are very nice and friendly. When we went to sign our lease. They were helpful and remembered our names after a week had passed by which had surprised us. It seems like a great place to live.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The flats is an amazing apartment complex in Stillwater! They have amazing staff and maintenance is great. I love how close I am to campus. I have nothing but good experience here!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I've had a really great time this past semester at Stillwater Flats! This is my first semester living here and I had quick help when requesting maintenance and had great interactions with the staff!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I feel welcomed when I came to look at the apartment and the staff have been very knowledgeable any time I had questions. My apartment was clean when I moved in. Everything was as promised.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Maintainence staff and office staff ate very friendly, always ready to help and answer any questions. Good location, close to campus. Also garage is well kept

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Front office is extremely friendly. The hallways are sort of dirty and maintenance does not keep you up to date. I love the rooms and office folk though.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

A nice apartment complex with friendly staff and a solid set of residents. And to top it off an excellent parking system with decent amenities.

Cool place to live but internet bad and a bit old. Good location near osu campus however there are often electric overages even though not much electricity has been used.