Stillwater Flats

Friendly and helpful staff, few issues of clean apartments when first arriving. Perfect distance from campus and a bus stop is just outside the building. This place is great.
Overall, I've had a good experience here. I love the proximity to Oklahoma State's campus and having my own bathroom. However, I'm not totally satisfied. My carpet has all kinds of stains and I had to buy my own light for my room.
This fall is the beginning of my second year living in Stillwater Flats. It has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is friendly and maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. The hallways/stairwells are not very clean, but that has more to do with other residents not being courteous of public space.
Affordable pricing and super close to campus. Unfortunately, maintenance is very slow on repairs and the pool isn't taken care of very well.
Complaints include loud washer, lack of ceiling light despite a fan and light switch. Some bedroom units bathroom and bedroom door are too close together. But overall, a quality apartment complex. Parking garage and location are worth the price of rent
The management and staff are so nice here!!! It is really close to campus. I can walk to class with an average of 10 to 15 minutes. The only complaint I have is it doesn't look anything like the model home and there isn't a space to put the dining table. The prices are a bit steep.
I love The Flats! The staff is friendly and the people who live here are great. It's in a great location next to campus and next to food vendors. My apartment is perfect for my roommates and me!
The pool is dirty and the parking garage is horrible. But overall the amenities are good. The noise level is low, which is nice. Also, it's not a bad price compared to other places.
Can’t complain about much for a college apartment! The wifi kind of sucks but its free, what do you expect? I would feel better if all the gates worked but the parking garage is really convenient, especially if you plan on having guests often.
The units are kept in decent shape. When we first moved in, the floors and carpets were very dirty. I recommend that they be cleaned again before move in day.