Close to campus, can't complain about the staff or the units. Overall the experience Living at Stillwater flats is about as average as an apartment could be.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This fall is the beginning of my second year living in Stillwater Flats. It has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is friendly and maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. The hallways/stairwells are not very clean, but that has more to do with other residents not being courteous of public space.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The Stillwater Flats staff are super nice and friendly. They are quick to respond and help with anything you need. The apartments are very nice.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I enjoy the location in regards to campus, which is why I have lived here multiple years. However, the grounds and amenities are not kept up as well as it shows online.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Overall, I've had a good experience here. I love the proximity to Oklahoma State's campus and having my own bathroom. However, I'm not totally satisfied. My carpet has all kinds of stains and I had to buy my own light for my room.

Great and friendly management that is ready to help with any problem. And the location is super close to campus, and also has a bus stop close by.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Maintenance can be quit slow to fixing what need be done and emergency services at times is as well. I feel it is quite overpriced for what you get but all and all don't mind living here

Stillwater Flats has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is usually pretty fast too. My only big issue is that the breezeways aren't kept very clean, but the residents are partially to blame for that (leaving trash outside their door, dropping trash on the stairs, etc.). The apartment was clean and ready for us upon move-in.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I feel welcomed when I came to look at the apartment and the staff have been very knowledgeable any time I had questions. My apartment was clean when I moved in. Everything was as promised.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love The Flats! The staff is friendly and the people who live here are great. It's in a great location next to campus and next to food vendors. My apartment is perfect for my roommates and me!

The apartment is nice and everything but i feel as though the rent is high and i can find cheaper options that i would like better anyway. Secondly you shouldnt get to sell game day parking, because for how much i pay i should get to have guest whenever i want including gamedays.

The management and staff are so nice here!!! It is really close to campus. I can walk to class with an average of 10 to 15 minutes. The only complaint I have is it doesn't look anything like the model home and there isn't a space to put the dining table. The prices are a bit steep.

The units are kept in decent shape. When we first moved in, the floors and carpets were very dirty. I recommend that they be cleaned again before move in day.

Affordable pricing and super close to campus. Unfortunately, maintenance is very slow on repairs and the pool isn't taken care of very well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The pool is dirty and the parking garage is horrible. But overall the amenities are good. The noise level is low, which is nice. Also, it's not a bad price compared to other places.

the complex is relatively clean, they provide decent floor plans, and the location is great. maintenance requests are timely. stairways are very disgusting, however.

Complaints include loud washer, lack of ceiling light despite a fan and light switch. Some bedroom units bathroom and bedroom door are too close together. But overall, a quality apartment complex. Parking garage and location are worth the price of rent

Friendly and helpful staff, few issues of clean apartments when first arriving. Perfect distance from campus and a bus stop is just outside the building. This place is great.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Love the proximity to campus and the friendly management staff. I wish that service orders could be completed a little quicker but otherwise I enjoy the flats!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I have only been a resident for about 3 months and I love the people, rooms, and property. It’s so close to campus, however the maintenance is very slow. Over all great place.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

A nice apartment complex with friendly staff and a solid set of residents. And to top it off an excellent parking system with decent amenities.

I enjoy living here. Staff is nice, and I've never had anything truly awful happen. I realize it's not the staff's fault for the cleanliness of the hallways and stairwells, but I do wish they were cleaner.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This will be my third year living at the Flats. I appreciate the convince it is to campus and the resident events they have. I wish the stairways were kept cleaner, but I do appreciate the new paint layer they put on the inside of them.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Not bad for a college apartment. Never too loud, amenities are great, and staff is always friendly! Halls could be kept a little cleaner, but that would be due to the residents.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It's just a convenient location. The staff is super friendly and they try to build a sense of community among the occupants. The only down side is that the internet sucks.