Stillwater Flats

Management is always kind and helpful, and they are always quick to fix maintenance requests! The apartments are nice, but rooms are a bit small and furniture isn't the most comfortable. But I would definitely recommend these apartments to friends.
Love it! The amenities are great and the staff is very friendly! I love that there is a parking garage. I would definitely recommend to anyone else.
I love everything about my experience in the flats so far! I love having my own room and bathroom, and if anything goes wrong maintence shows up immediately to help!
The facilities are well kept and in almost new condition. Maintenance requests are answered the same day usually and have very reasonable time tables even when parts have to be shipped in. The office is very friendly and helpful. The office uses mass SMS to communicate quickly for community events and building wide issues.
Y'all have been doing great! The maintenance has been spectacular and very quick. The apartment is awesome and the staff is friendly and very easy to work with.
The office and maintenance staff could not be nicer or more accommodating, everyone is great. The walk to campus is very convenient. No complaints so far.
I love this place, the staff are so friendly and there if I ever need anything! Perfect location for being a student! The parking garage is a huge plus as well especially for Oklahoma weather!
I don't have anything to complain about. My experience in these apartments have been fine this past school year. I do enjoy the text updates. It helps me remember stuff.
Best apartment complex ever!! The staff is always and so welcoming, especially the boy with the Miley Cyrus hair. Also, I love that there is a printing center on site because I'm usually too swamped to make it to campus.
I love the staff here, they are real friendly and will work with you with any problems you have. Plus the location of these apartment are right off campus.