Good place to live. I would recommend it to people. The covered parking is nice for when there is inclement weather. Nice community center..

This complex is located right next to campus featuring fully furnished apartments, on site maintenance, and a great team of workers who make sure all your needs are met!

Living here has been pretty good so far. Anytime there's something wrong with my apartment, there's someone to fix it right away. Not only that but, the staff is always in a nice and helpful mood.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I absolutely LOVE Stillwater Flats! It is conveniently located close to campus and has everything you could ever possibly want or need right on the property. It may be slightly more expensive than a lot of properties around town, but once you start living here you will see it is totally worth every penny! The staff here is top notch and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

The apartment is very spacious and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly and willing to work with you on problems! I love how close it is to campus and that parking is not open to everyone.

The overall experience upon arrival was beyond description. Living style was immebsely pleadureable as well as all of the provided amenities.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The flats is an amazing apartment complex in Stillwater! They have amazing staff and maintenance is great. I love how close I am to campus. I have nothing but good experience here!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

An incredible staff! Always helpful! When we first moved in two years ago, we didn't have a choice and it was very expensive. We had some problems with cockroaches and a flooded washer but the staff was there to help out as soon as possible. We resigned this year into a 4 bedroom and recieved a cruise certificate. Love the place! Just wish it wasn't so expensive