Stillwater Flats

Good location. I always go out late but it only takes me a few minutes to arrive to my classroom. Pool needs to be maintained, it's never clean. Maintenance requests should be processed quickly.
I enjoy living here. Staff is nice, and I've never had anything truly awful happen. I realize it's not the staff's fault for the cleanliness of the hallways and stairwells, but I do wish they were cleaner.
I have only been a resident for about 3 months and I love the people, rooms, and property. It’s so close to campus, however the maintenance is very slow. Over all great place.
The residential spaces are quite limited in volume but dense in atmosphere. The lack of intuition in floor plans are made up by a reasonable amount in rent and utility upkeep - up to a certain degree though. I still have not received my aforementioned 500 dollar gift card which is a fact of prominent dissonance between corporate and day to day involvement.
The experience has been fine but the apartment was much dirtier than expected when moving in. Nothing too bad just the carpet was pretty dirty, the air filter needed replacing, and all of the bath drains needed to be cleaned.
Amazing. Great location and noise is a minimum. The only problem is wifi being slow and the stairwells are very dirty. But that being said I love my apartment and the staff is great.
Living here has been amazing! It’s close to campus so it’s a really nice walk and having a parking garage is great! The apartments are nice and spacious too!
So far Stillwater Flats has been an amazing experience! If we needed any help the office staff has been great and quick to help us out. It’s very close to the school and super quiet.
It's BEAUTIFUL. I adore the yellow. How much is it a month? I have a service animal. What are your retirements to move in? How is the neighborhood? Are the stores within walking distance. Public Transportation and Safety?
Great and friendly management that is ready to help with any problem. And the location is super close to campus, and also has a bus stop close by.