I have only been here for a little over 3 weeks, but I think it has been a pretty good experience so far. The text notifications are helpful.

The units are kept in decent shape. When we first moved in, the floors and carpets were very dirty. I recommend that they be cleaned again before move in day.

i cant complain, we moved in with out any issues and when we found out a couple of our lights where out the got the m fixed as fast as we told them it has been a great experience.

Great so far! Parking garage is tight though. Very quiet, safe and friendly. Parking garage needs to connect to both ends of building because that's such a long walk

The apartment is very spacious and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly and willing to work with you on problems! I love how close it is to campus and that parking is not open to everyone.

The maintenance crew is VERY reliable compared to the other complex I was in. The main problem I have at night is the noise right outside of our front door because me & my roommate are right by the stairs. But I love how convenient it is to live on the first floor right next to the parking garage. The place was VERY clean right when I moved in & I really appreciated that ALOT.

Whenever I had problems such as washer and drier, and air conditional, employees fixed very fast. Thank you. Also, people are kind and careful

The pool is dirty and the parking garage is horrible. But overall the amenities are good. The noise level is low, which is nice. Also, it's not a bad price compared to other places.

I love my apartment and how close it is to campus, however I find that the hallways around the apartments are frequently dirty and the office is often closed before it's official closing time.

I actually love living at Stillwater Flats! It is in a nice location to campus and I never heard loud noises from neighbors next door. The parking garage is the worst though and I think that I paid too much for rent each month.

I really like the nice amenities and close location to campus, however it's sad that the prices are going up next year. I understand that due to inflation and competition it's a necessity, but I would have liked to stay. In addition, the parking garage is rough - many residents drive incredibly recklessly and it's only a matter of time before there's an accident.

I like living at Stillwater flats but it can get annoying sometimes, too. Our air conditioner didn't work for like 2 weeks and we had to remind the office many, many times to help us get it fixed.

Overall it has been a good experience and the staff is great. I'm curious why most of the utility bills are significantly higher than what I was told they would be though. I would have liked more warning about difficulties with the 3rd party internet management group. Also, a cable box should be provided with each apartment since it is recommended to have one, and I'm told it is free to the resident.

I think Stillwater flats have a nice management with really nice people always available to help people and send you text in case of inconvenience

It's pretty nice here. Very convenient nice new appliances really comfortable couches. The only issue is the feces. This is not huge problem except on the hallway where it is everywhere

More emphasis should be put into communal areas, especially the pool area. Apartments have very nice personal space however over priced for the space offered. Staff is friendly and helpful

I love the convenience of the location of my apartment. It's a very quit community which is very nice. The pool areas was great during the summer and I love being a resident of the flats!

I really like the proximity to campus; I can walk back and forth when needed. The garage connected to the apartments is also great because I won't get wet running into my apartment when it's raining or get my car damaged by hail, etc.

I love it at the flats! Close to campus and love the staff! The parking garage is a little small for me because I drive a truck but other than that, I have no problem with living here!

Love the management! I've been here for 3 years and couldn't of been more happy with my experience. Unfortunately and fortunately I'm graduating this year but the time spent here has been great!

It's a great community to live in the staff is great and always ready to help any way possible. There is always something going on for the residents so there is never a dull moment.

Overall, I've had a good experience here. I love the proximity to Oklahoma State's campus and having my own bathroom. However, I'm not totally satisfied. My carpet has all kinds of stains and I had to buy my own light for my room.

The rooms are private enough to work on homework and living rooms are open enough to hang out with friends. Great environment to live in while going to school! I love the coffee in the in the lounge in the mornings.

The staff is great and the apartments are very new looking. The furniture is comfortable and there is good storage space in the kitchen. The only thing that bothers me is that I live right next to the gate on the southeast side of the building and it always slams shut and makes a huge noise. They've tried to put a soft-close mechanism on the door but it keeps breaking.

An incredible staff! Always helpful! When we first moved in two years ago, we didn't have a choice and it was very expensive. We had some problems with cockroaches and a flooded washer but the staff was there to help out as soon as possible. We resigned this year into a 4 bedroom and recieved a cruise certificate. Love the place! Just wish it wasn't so expensive