Stillwater Flats

I have been living in the Stilllwater Flats for about 6 months now and it is great. I just joined this rewards programs because of an email i received and it seems to be a great program.
It's okay. I haven't really used the app much and I just got into so I'm trying to get points but it doesn't seem like there are that many options. I also just renewed my lease so I'm out of luck to get the points
The staff at the Stillwater Flats apartments are really helpful, knowledgable, and always have a great attitude. Even emergency maintenance is super nice and always willing to help.
I really like living here. The office staff are always welcoming and nice and the maintenance man is super quick to respond to any problems I have!
I like living here. The location is great and the coffee in the community room is awesome. However the floor in my apartment is sloped and they don't want anyting to do with it and we were never given the structural report.
The office and maintenance staff could not be nicer or more accommodating, everyone is great. The walk to campus is very convenient. No complaints so far.
Y'all have been doing great! The maintenance has been spectacular and very quick. The apartment is awesome and the staff is friendly and very easy to work with.
The facilities are well kept and in almost new condition. Maintenance requests are answered the same day usually and have very reasonable time tables even when parts have to be shipped in. The office is very friendly and helpful. The office uses mass SMS to communicate quickly for community events and building wide issues.
I really like the atmosphere at the flats. Maintainance came the next day when there was an issue. Really fast and reliable. I also like the furniture the rooms come with.
The apartment is nice and everything but i feel as though the rent is high and i can find cheaper options that i would like better anyway. Secondly you shouldnt get to sell game day parking, because for how much i pay i should get to have guest whenever i want including gamedays.