Stillwater Flats

Great location and great staff. Always fast to fix any problems. The apartments along Miller Ave are kind of noisy, but not too bad. It'd be nice to have some bike racks on the street or ground level. It's a pain keeping them near the apartments.
Staff is friendly, maintenance is efficient. The apartments are nice and fairly new. Great location, within walking distance of campus and free parking garage.
the complex is relatively clean, they provide decent floor plans, and the location is great. maintenance requests are timely. stairways are very disgusting, however.
I have only been here for a little over 3 weeks, but I think it has been a pretty good experience so far. The text notifications are helpful.
The units are kept in decent shape. When we first moved in, the floors and carpets were very dirty. I recommend that they be cleaned again before move in day.
i cant complain, we moved in with out any issues and when we found out a couple of our lights where out the got the m fixed as fast as we told them it has been a great experience.
Great so far! Parking garage is tight though. Very quiet, safe and friendly. Parking garage needs to connect to both ends of building because that's such a long walk
The apartment is very spacious and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly and willing to work with you on problems! I love how close it is to campus and that parking is not open to everyone.
The maintenance crew is VERY reliable compared to the other complex I was in. The main problem I have at night is the noise right outside of our front door because me & my roommate are right by the stairs. But I love how convenient it is to live on the first floor right next to the parking garage. The place was VERY clean right when I moved in & I really appreciated that ALOT.
Whenever I had problems such as washer and drier, and air conditional, employees fixed very fast. Thank you. Also, people are kind and careful