Stillwater Flats

I absolutely LOVE Stillwater Flats! It is conveniently located close to campus and has everything you could ever possibly want or need right on the property. It may be slightly more expensive than a lot of properties around town, but once you start living here you will see it is totally worth every penny! The staff here is top notch and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
I love The Flats! The staff is friendly and the people who live here are great. It's in a great location next to campus and next to food vendors. My apartment is perfect for my roommates and me!
Generally decent. I'm in 4bedroom. Nice roomates with clean room and bathroom. Hope they provide some nice bike parking rack and fix the light in our kitchen but besides that, evrrything is good!
I have been a resident of Stillwater Flats for almost 3 years now, and I love this place! It's a little pricey, but you're paying for quality and you can't beat the location. It's only 2 blocks from campus!
Great location and the staff is very helpful! Anytime we have had any concern, management has been very willing to help and they are so nice!
They are always asking if we need anything! They are so helpful. Whenever there is a problem they are always there to fix it. The apartments are so nice and it is a fun environment.
Awesome! Love it here and all the workers are very nice and very quick to help out! Love my place and how close it is to campus. I plan on living here next year to!
Great place to live! They have awesome extras and the pool is always kept nice. You also can't beat how close we are to the school. A+ for the flats
Close to campus. Close to campus. Close to campus. Close to campus. Close to Close to campus. campus. Close to campus. Close to campus.......
Great location when it comes to walking to class. Having the computers and a stalked printer is extremely convenient as well, but the free coffee is my all time favorite part.