Love living at Stonewood. I have never had apartments work so diligently and kindly for their residents. Any problem I may have is resolved that day.

I love the complex, I love the staff. I always feel fortunate enough to live here. I just wish the work out room was an enclosed space. I also wish that GreyStar would quit raising the rent price everytime you resign.

Love it! Maintenance is on point! Clean and friendly! Great location for a great rental price! The office team does an excellent job of communication.

Overall, the apartment is good! There was miscommunication regarding our move in time, and our apartment wasn't open when we were told it would be. But, other than that we are enjoying it!

Location is awesome, it's right on White Oak Bayou. The management is really friendly and maintenance stuff is handled really quickly. It's a great place to live!

The apartment community is great. It's the first place in Houston I've lived in for over a year, and I am very satisfied with everything about it.

I like that when you walk out your door you are actually outside and not in a hallway. I do not currently own a dog as I am not home enough but this is a very pet friendly community with plenty of grass around the property and doggie pick up bags provided. I have lived here a year and have had no complaints

I have loved living in Stonewood. If I wasn't moving and buying a house I would be renewing my lease. So clean, friendly office and a quiet community.

The only complaint I have was the large amount of roaches at the in the fall. The problem has lessened though. The staff is very friendly, but I think there should be a more efficient way for

Location is great. Close to good restaurants and watering holes. Being right on the running trail is nice. Maintenance has always done everything I have asked in a timely manner. The gym and the pool could be better. The grills by the pool should be supplied with gas all the time. Parking on the North Side is terrible.

LOVE this complex. The staff is friendly and always available. I've been here for two years now and I still love it. Thanks for everything, stonewood.

Great Community. But the Gym could be greatly improved as well as apartment halls and doors can be well painted. Limit the number of visitors in the pool area and noise to a lower level.

The complex is well managed and maintained, and the apartment office staff is always friendly and helpful. The amenities are good as well (pool, fitness center, etc.).

Living at Stonewood Apartments has been a positive experience. The complex is located in a prime area to many popular locations such as running trails, bars, stores, etc. The community is small and management is very personable. I would recommend this apartment complex to my friends.

Love the community. Staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming. Excited about the future and staying on the property. Grounds and pool are very well maintained. In a quiet area of town but still close to downtown.