Great location. Close enough to night life and restaurants but in a quiet and quaint spot. Very fast responses to maintenance requests. Kind office staff for leasing.

It has been 8 months since our family moved into Summer meadows community and I am very glad that we choose this community as we are enjoying a safe and friendly neighborhood . Kudos to the apartment and maintenance staff for their continuous good work.

Great support staff. Any request for maintenance is handled within hours of request. Happy to be part of Summer Meadows. Even though the apartments are old, the service is good.

A great place to live ...friendly staff and beautiful surrounding. The best thing about this place is how it’s maintained. Area is so clean and well maintained.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, my daughter has met many friends that live here and it has a great elementary school just right around the corner. Great place for kids

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good place in Plano at the best price possible. Love the atmosphere here. It is also conveniently located, most of the Indian shops and other great malls are closeby.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Overall, Summer Meadows is a nice place to live. The maintenance personnel work really hard to address work orders and keep the property in good condition. I also like the ongoing landscaping and lawn care. The personnel in the office are always helpful when there are concerns. My only concerns are rapidly rising rent and that neighbor noise is worse than it once was for me (but it's not abnormal and is to be expected with community living). Sometimes someone parks in my reserved parking space, but that's not the fault of management. I usually attempt to locate the person who parked there so I can ask them to move.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s quiet and peaceful. I really feel comfortable living here. I’ve been here for 8 years now. Any time I have a problem, it’s resolved quickly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is very nice and well-maintained community. This is my 6th year here at Summer Meadows in Plano and it has been wonderful all these years.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love to stay here. first Of all I would like to tell about the community is location and service response they are giving to Tennants. And maintainence of the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Close to shopping and still quiet and peaceful. Closer to the Legacy west which is a major plus. The staff here are very helpful. Kate helped me with some last minute changes I had to make.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I've been here over 10 years and its been great, other than rent going up every year I like living here. its quite, and friendly. grounds are well kept, maintenance does a good job keeping things fixed and running, and office personnel are nice and helpfull.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very friendly staff and quite living area. The apartment is beautiful and lots of things to do around the complex. Great location with shops nearby.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best apartment complex I've lived at! friendly people, nice workers and very helpful staff. I have lived here for almost four years now and don’t have a single complaint.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice People, good home, pleasing and clean community. Very convenient, closer to bus stop. Great experience being here and doesn't feel like being away from home.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Every thing is great.leasing office staff is doing great..they are responding quickly for any issues. but only concern is some times..cockroaches, flies are coming in side the house.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleasant :-) everything was super easy and Kat made the experience easy, breezy!! This is my first time moving into a apartment. Can’t wait to make Summer Meadows my new home.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Recently moved to Plano and we found this summer meadows apartments and It was very nice place to stay. Really like the people and neighborhood as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love living in this community. It is safe and I feel comfortable. Also, I love the staff. The only issue I have is after a year or two the prices went up and they didn't explain why. but otherwise, I love this place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community... Maintenance is done regularly... Have swimming pool and gym facility ...staffs are very prompt and any kind of service request are taken care very fast.. highly recommend

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community....staffs are very nice and very fast service.. school and supermarket is very close by...great experience ... staying here for 6 months..would definitely recommend

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Community. Good Ambiance. Good Living Conditions. Calm and quiet. Good Management, parking facility. So far its nice to be here residing in this community

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great experience. My neighbors are very quiet and respectful. Apartment is a good size and has some updates. Maintenance has been quick to respond.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Spacious and cheap but old apartments. What you pay is what you get, So expect cracks & beaks and peeled off paint and low AC. It’s initial observations and will keep posted.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and Quite place to live . Buildings are old but maintenance is good so far. One of the best budget apartments surrounded by shopping malls and work locations.