I have lived here over 2 years and for the most part, am very pleased, the staff is consistently very friendly and helpful. Occasionally it takes longer than I think it should to get something fixed but for the most part everything is good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love this place. The office staff are very nice. It has been my experience that if something needs to be fixed, they fix it the same day. I have very good neighbors. Summer Meadows is a very nice community to live in.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff responds to repairs great, grounds are well kept, quite neighborhood, been here five years and like it, maintenance staff are usually polite and well informed as well as helpful.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I give this palce a "5" stars!!!! I have lived year for a few years & love it...I really like the way they take care of the place,the yard & pool.Great team of people in the office .A great team of people can fix anything.great location for running,walking & biking trailes..plus my cats are lease traing so they love going for their walks-even know their dog friend.LOL .really...we enjoy the yard & being outside..grat place to live. :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Got great employee assistance in moving in, setting up accounts were made easy, houses are kept neat and tidy, no worries in moving in own washer and driers, altogether good experience so far, Thank you

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its a good community and we love our apartment especially. The leasing office folks are kind and helpful. Maintenance is prompt and diligent. The only thing is that rent seem to be little high among residents living in a similar type of apartments. The increase in rent during lease renewal seems to indirectly force people out of the community then letting them stay long term. Not sure what is the strategy. Otherwise, we are a happy resident so far!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great staff, older building but maintenance helps keep things running smoothly. Nice floor plan options as well. Have lived here almost two years and enjoy this quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance is fantastic. Things get done within a day of putting in a request and I don't even know that someone has been in my apartment. Such a quiet community. I love it here!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome! ..The staff is very friendly ( they actually speak to you and call you by name )...Usually, responds to work orders quickly ..... Convenient location. ....Landscape is kept up....

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is one of the best community to live in. Admirable administration, attractive surrounding and acceptable apartment price. I would highly recommend this community without a doubt.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really good Service. Appreciate for Quick service. Resolves the problems as soon as possible. Management is really great in taking the complaints over the phone.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Make a better place for children to play. Upgrade pool area with better cooking area. Redo cover parking assignment so that residents are closer to their apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good and Quick services. Clean Environment. Should improve on controlling pest acoss the apartments. And it will be good if we have gates around the apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Neighborhood is good.Management is very friendly . Should improve the quality of gym. Overall the team is doing good and am happy staying here

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Am a new resident. Going to move in from June .. The community is good with features like pool, tennis court etc.. Also reachable to highway, shopping complexes, walmart, bank and all basic amenities. I like this place.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Doing very well. Wonderful experience in the 2 months that I have been here. Just started here in February and has been a pleasant stay with no complaints.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Residents are calm and silent community, clean environment close resident parking and management and maintenance team are fast, keep up the good work...

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

4th year here at Summer Meadows and third move within the complex. The staff has been helpful and the maintenance crew does a outstanding job in a timely manner (at least for me)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very wonderful community to live in and the staff are very much cordial and patient to deal with the residents. Prices are very reasonable for the area.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far it has been a pleasant experience. One area which is worth improvement is cleanliness and maintenance of Pool and Gym. The machines in the gym are non functional since many days now. Please do a better job in maintaining the Gym.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Not bad for my first apartment. It's a good area and I feel safe around here. Not much of a noise problem until the lawn service people get there. Also the light outside my winds is annoying.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good maintenance, affordable, good location. All good market places are nearby. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All in all a good experience.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The office staff and maintenance has been wonderful and very responsive. I've had a few recurring maintenance issues that were addressed with every request. I would suggest a Milestone property to anyone looking for a great apartment residence experience. :-)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I've been here 2 years now and I love it! The staff is great to work with and the property is well maintained. I can't believe I got a place this affordable in such a good school district.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved into the apartments. Met some nice neighbors and spent most of the last week unpacking and getting ready to go back to work. All for now.