The people who work in the office are extremely unhelpful. I turned in forms and asked for the forms to be filled out for assistance, it took three days and I was given the wrong information

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved in yesterday and found termite infested patio door, window, bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets. I hope that the management will replace them soon.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Average Customer Service considering that for the last quarter century great customer service doesn’t exist. Maintenance is cheap and excuses are made why orders take 3 to 5 days to respond to. The Head Maintenance man on this property has always been reliable and does have great attitude toward the tenants. Unfortunately since his promotion finding quality help has been a serious problem. The assistant mgr that does the billing is excellent. Kate and the I am sorry I forgot your name have always been very nice and helpful especially to my daughter for which I am very grateful. The old property manager has been removed thankfully since I didn’t think she worked for Milestone but instead worked for Phillip Morris since 90% of her time was spent outside smoking. She always said she was just babysitting the property.. I guess she got her wish. Hopefully the new manager does actually care and isn’t the corporate mouthpiece. Milestone was purchased by a investment company I will leave unnamed. Suffice to say I know this company very well and invest with some of their competitors. They have a reputation for Gordon Gecko style management and lack any moral compass. Only cares about profit and doesn’t care what that takes to get it. I have been with Milestone since 2005 and at this complex for 9 and a half years. Was a really solid management company until it was acquired. FYI The Website For Summer Meadows Shows a Pool with a hot tub or what they call a spa. The spa has been filled in with concrete several years ago. They say there are multiple spas but there are none left. Exercise Room if you could call it that is always being shut down for one reason or another. I asked why the main pool was closed over half the summer past year and about the other amenities like the exercise room was always closing and I was told by the MGR at he time if I didn’t like it I could leave. That is actually what I plan to do. Recommend if you’re going to go with Milestone or that is right there rebranded name which usually happens because they are trying to hide how bad of an image problem this company has,go to Summer Meadows instead. As long as Julie is still the property manager you will be treated fairly and with respect.

It is still a very quiet community with great residents but management on site is lacking the professionalism and service you expect from a community that Milestone Management calls Luxury living. Main pool of the complex was closed for over a month this summer. Excercise Facility which Milestone calls state of the art is a no bigger then my living room in a 2 bedroom apartment and half of the excercise equipment is always broken. Maintenance request take days to get done but my rent has increased by over 20 percent in the last two years. Have lived here 7 1/2 years and it has never been this bad.,The management company was bought out a couple of years ago and they run it like slum lords.,Property manager that was here the first 6 years was great but this new property manager when asking about issues in your apartment or problems that need to be fixed you are told you can get out of your lease if you’re that unhappy. That is if you can catch her inside when she isn’t smoking. Save your money and go to a real luxury property. Will be leaving at thw end of lease term.

not doing very good. pools & gym are closed. with no indication of when they are opening..hot tub cemented over. used to have a place to recycle, that's gone too.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance is not good which makes all the difference. They will need at least a week of time to fix any issue.m, even for minor issues. All good except this.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My renewed monthly rent was way too higher than other residents who have leased similar apartment. I felt like I was cheated. I also tried to get this fixed but front office was of not much help and I am now stuck with a higher price.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Complex is very quiet with great residents. Property management are slum lords. They ask for luxury apartment rent and provide customer service like low income housing.

Rent is fair , apartment was cleaned initially. Had to call mgmt multiple times but finally maintainance guy showed up and fix some of the issues.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good experience so far. Good environment the only thing I will recommend is to not take that long to fix things on the apartment, it takes he just to long.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

In the past year,these are the pros and cons we saw in the stay Pros Good value for rent spacious apartment Location is great Cons Ac failure twice which resulted me to pay 700 dollars as electricity bill for two months Dish washer not repaired for 3 months and was replaced with the new one after n number of office visits Have some more cons ,will add it later 😊

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My move in experience was rather mixed. I liked the location and the layout of the apartment I moved in. But the unit was handed over to me in a pathetic state. Lot of broker items, dripping faucets, Dripping A/C, and I took over 3 weeks for some one to come check it inspite of repeated visits to the office.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

old construction but good maintenance. AC cooling not enough specially in summer. I think they need to upgrade cooling system in all apartment

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Waited for a month before I knew about late check. After talking to manager, it was fix but I still do t understand the rule for late payments

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance is good. Clean. Friendly. People speeding here is bad. They run the little brown stop signs and go out the exit on spring creek which points them in wrong direction. I got a survey about this complex a while back. It asked if I had any suggestions. I suggested they paint the stop signs red like real stop signs. People might run them less. I might be less likely to get hit when I'm out walking. But, no response was received about it, and no changes were made. I guess one day they might change something if a kid gets run over by one of these idiots. A little precaution could go a long way when it comes to safety.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Hot water is a big problem in this apartment. There were times when hot water was not available for more than 24 hours. Hot water unavailability issue has happened several times over the past 2 months.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The easy service calls are promptly responded to and remedied. However the more difficult ones, that take a professional solution, are not. For instance, my second bedroom STILL does hot have proper airflow after 3 or 4 or 5 service requests; I've lost count. I will post another request tomorrow. Also, the grounds are dirty, and the dumpsters are gross. They have holes in the bottom which leaks garbage. Very unsanitary and downright gross! YOU CAN AND SHOULD DO BETTER!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good Community with very quiet residents. Average customer service and maintenance for the amount of monthly rent. Management Company is getting better.

The experience in here is pretty good. The maintenance is really good and working very fast. So far not having any issues just the flying insect at night time in summer. Overall very nice apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Location is good and located very close to major companies in Plano and also close to shopping malls. Buildings are old but maintenance has been good so far

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The employees are great buildings and infrastructure are showing age. Notice damaged vehicles are parked on outer ring of complex. Still happy hete

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is safe, clean, and has wonderful maintenance workers. The two ladies in the office I have dealt with are very kind as well. I also love the amazon hub package pickup. My only issue is my neighbors smoke in there house all day and it comes into my apt so strongly we get headaches and even the air purifiers I purchased don’t cover it and it’s the worst in my baby’s room and kitchen. Contacted the office but they stated nothing can be done since they are allowed to smoke inside so I’m stuck until my lease ends. Otherwise I really do like the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management staff are friendly. Quiet community. We had raised a request to close the gap in out breakfast nook, which was becoming a hiding place for pests (even the pest control guy told to raise a request to the maintenance team as it was creating a problem). But the maintenance staff just refused to do anything about it and replied in a snappy tone that when other apartments don'tcomplain about it, then why would I have an issur. Disappointed with the maintenance staff.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is always very friendly and works to resolve any issues I may have! Apartments are okay quality, location is great; price is definitely great for the location.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Complex is very quiet in the seven plus years we have lived here. Maintenance and customer service are average for any management company. Prices have increased ro rapidly over the past several years.