Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is an overall good apartment. I've so far only had good experiences with the management and maintenance. Buildings are a little old though.
Calm and peaceful environment having good amenities, nearer to shopping areas. Friendly and responsive staff, maintenance requests are resolved on time.
I have been living at this community for quite awhile and I really like living here, good location near shopping retailers and the maintenance is efficient
Summer Meadows is a great community in a fantastic neighborhood. Shopping and restaurants are in walking distance. Archgate Park is where I love to run. I run to it from my front door. Other shopping and such is within a few miles of us.
Great location - clean Apartments despite dog friendly and clean surroundings - great informtion desk staff - prompt services - plenty of pArking
We gave lived in this commuit for 3 months. Good maintenance team - my fridge repair was taken care on the next day itself. Lawn is maintained well. Front office people are very friendly.
It is a quiet and peaceful community. It is Beautifully kept. It has nice updates to the apartments. The staff is really nice. They don't nickel and dime you here.
Fast mantenience service. Quiet neighborhood and I really like to see children playing outside after school hours. Gives me a real home feel.
So far so good with no complains for people who works here. Quick responses for almost everything they can help with. If you lived on the first floor, fingers cross for having decent people who live above you won't walk like hulk stumps or have incredible cutting skills on the cutting board when they cook.
I love it. Is a quite neighborhood. Everything that I need is close to the apartment. Clean parking lot, I will definitely recommend living here.