Love the apartments moved out in October and came back in February have a great new apartment that I love with all new upgrades apartment is very clean

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Doing very well. Wonderful experience in the 2 months that I have been here. Just started here in February and has been a pleasant stay with no complaints.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love it. Is a quite neighborhood. Everything that I need is close to the apartment. Clean parking lot, I will definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I just moved into Summer Meadows apartment. Peaceful and well maintained environment and helpful staff. Hoping to catch up my neighbors soon. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very wonderful community to live in and the staff are very much cordial and patient to deal with the residents. Prices are very reasonable for the area.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows has been an exciting place for me to stay for the last one week or so, as I got relocated from India. The place is nice and green with a good neighborhood. Thanks to the Leasing office staff for helping me out.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s been a great experience staying here. The neighborhood is super quiet and we haven’t had any major issues, some really minor ones but they were resolved. So far so good!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleasant and friendly neighbors and office staff . Timely and efficient maintenance of swimming pool and tennis court.new amazon hub makes package delivery simple.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I liked the apartment location and its surroundings. It's very near to my office and grocery stores. I found it peaceful and within the budget apartments.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really nice apartment complex. Within budget and in prime location that all the grocery and household stores are easily accessible. Friendly neighbourhood. Well designed units.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved into the apartments. Met some nice neighbors and spent most of the last week unpacking and getting ready to go back to work. All for now.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It's a great place for living with families! I love living here almost 2 years! The place is awesome and thinking to stay more !! We love it

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a pretty quiet place to live. If I need anything they are right on it. I have been told I can get flooring instead of carpet, it’s up to me to set a date that works.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I am having a very good experience in summer meadows, the people, environment is safe. Office people are nice and any issues related to anything id fixed fast. This is my third year and never faced any problem at all. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family to live here. They have make chNges in gym and now its supercool. Thanks to the summer meadows .

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very good place to live and not expensive. Great neighborhood and grocery store is nearby. Perfect location to commute, DNT and I-75 nearby. I love this place!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Location is great. The staff have always been very helpful and responsive. Our neighbors are very friendly. The grounds are maintained well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great love living here. So much to do In Plano and very peaceful place to live. Quite neighborhood. Shopping centers all around as well as good food.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

VG gxgshsbssksnsjwkan s sjsns sbsj s she done end she and we she she and s ssbdsn as s SMS snsnsnana snzk. k ndn s abskckk k m cndn s snsjsksjbsjsjs ssjjwnsjs s sjsbwb sjdbs

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great support staff. Any request for maintenance is handled within hours of request. Happy to be part of Summer Meadows. Even though the apartments are old, the service is good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here had been great! The community is small and very quiet. Any issues I've had with the adjustment of the complex have been repaired or corrected very quickly and easily. Rates are some of the best I've seen as well. I have no problem recommending Summer Meadows to my friends!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I’ve only been here a month, but so far, it’s been great. Rani went above and beyond to help me during the application process. My unit met my expectations. Maintenance requests have been handled prompted.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Good management and good employees. They try to keep on top of everything and take of all the tenants and all of the requests

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I've had nothing but a great experience so far. I'm new here but so far so good. Looking forward to many good things to come. Thanks so much.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything is great so far, we have not had any problems. Maintenance was helpful when we moved in, and we have not had problems since then.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.