Summer Meadows Apartments

We lived here in the past and moved recently again. Very nice staff and affordable prices with community amenities like tennis court and complimentary covered parking.
All around A great place to live and raise a family! The management and maintenance team are great and timly I really do feel like a valued resident
Quiet family environment! The residents are polite and the grounds are well kept. The office staff has been very receptive responsive and professional.
Office Staffing very helpful and professional. Very nice quiet area. I'm very happy and please of my move-in process very quickly. I recommend Summer Meadows apartment very highly.
Very quiet and nice office staff. Located very close to various restaurants and easily accessible main roads making location another plus to live here.
Just moved in, we love it! Gorgeous community, huge floor plan, and such a warm and comfortable environment! I am very excited to see what is in store.
I’ve liked it just fine so far. The apartment is clean and updated, the price is affordable, and the staff is friendly. Overall, I’m quite pleased.
AWESOME PLACE TO STAY.... THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO ASSISTANCE ON WHATEVER IS NEEDED.
Everyone is so nice and friendly. All residents say hello instead of pushing past you or ignoring you like other places I've lived. It's way quieter than I thought and I feel safer than the gated apartments I've lived in. My favorite apartment of all time!
I have been living here with my family for around 4 years, and have loved it! Great neighborhood and very quiet, and maintenance is awesome.