I have really loved staying here. Every one here is super nice and helpful! And the few repairs that I have requested have been done really fast.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live is conveniently close to restaurants, shopping within Dart route. Office personnel is friendly and attentive allways willing to help.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I give this palce a "5" stars!!!! I have lived year for a few years & love it...I really like the way they take care of the place,the yard & pool.Great team of people in the office .A great team of people can fix anything.great location for running,walking & biking trailes..plus my cats are lease traing so they love going for their walks-even know their dog friend.LOL .really...we enjoy the yard & being outside..grat place to live. :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and my neighbors are awesome! I like how close some of my favorite spots to shop are to my new community as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Community clean. Leasing office always prompt with resident requests. Quiet community with respectful residents. But not a ghost town either.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I always pay online for my lease at 6000 Ohio Dr Apt 316 Plano, Texas 75093. it has been a good experience and very convenient to pay online fast and easy.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome! ..The staff is very friendly ( they actually speak to you and call you by name )...Usually, responds to work orders quickly ..... Convenient location. ....Landscape is kept up....

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Got great employee assistance in moving in, setting up accounts were made easy, houses are kept neat and tidy, no worries in moving in own washer and driers, altogether good experience so far, Thank you

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This complex is beautiful and one of the best places to live. I would love to stay around this kind of neighborhood for the next few years. Truly, it's a wonderful place to be around.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I like the community! LIke my apartment unit. All buildings are maintained very good.I like the community! LIke my apartment unit. All buildings are maintained very good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really good community, the response from the apartment community is very good. Complaints and service requests are really served fast. Over all a good experience.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Excellent place to live. Beautiful apartments and grounds. Great for all types of families. The staff is warm and welcoming and very prompt with any issues that arise.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best place to move in and staff members are friendly to complete the leasing activity before your expected move-in date. They also suggest and explain all our doubts clearly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great! Very friendly staff. Very clean and quiet property. The units are spacious and have upgraded appliances. The centeal location makes it convenient to get to every shop.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best place to move in and excellent community to start up. peaceful place and good for staying. facilities team does the best job on request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This is good place, everything is near by. Office staff is very professional and courteous to help. all work requests are usually fixed in 1 or 2 days.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We being leaving here for few months, and we like it so much because this place is very clean also we like the gim,no compleins at all, our apartment is en good conditios.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great community to stay, with schools, supermarkets, shopping areas and food joints in the vicinity. Have been staying here for more than 2 years now and has been an awesome experience so far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, maintenance staff always helpful, safe area of town. I would recommend Summer Meadows to anyone moving to Plano. Affordable too!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really love living here! I've been a resident for 3 years, and have enjoyed every day. The people in the office are all so nice! And they make you want to stay and chat.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is quiet, lots of grassy areas, the Staff is great, neighbors are friendly, close to shopping and access to North Dallas toll road.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet, peaceful and safe community. Maintenance is on time and efficient. Reception staff is eager to help and responds quickly to any concerns.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best community to live peacefully and safe. Facilities team are great in doing the activities as always and maintenance work is also really awesome

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

the community has very good amenities and the staff is very responsive to all your issues. The pool and gym is always kept cleane and has a great hangout place for family and friends

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really enjoy living in this quiet community! The apartments are spacious and easy to navigate. The incision of a covered parking space is wonderful! The prices are great as well. I would highly recommend!