Great place to live. Good management and good employees. They try to keep on top of everything and take of all the tenants and all of the requests

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The community is very quiet and family friendly. Not to mention the location is a big plus. Its a well kept property with everything you need in it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is at a perfect location, very easy to get around with public transportation and walking distance to awesome bars and restaurants. Summer Meadows is great, very well maintained. Totally recommend it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I moved in about a month in a half ago, and so far, everything has been great! Love the location, very quiet community, and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management tries very hard to address concerns, when possible. I continue to enjoy the atmosphere, especially our trees. Sometimes my neighbors get a bit noisy, but that's part of community living. I'm hoping rent will not go up a lot in the future!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood & it's affordable. The office staff is always very nice , and helpful. The building is a bit older, but things are always fixed quickly when I have a maintenance request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Every time we have a question, it is quickly answered. If we have something that needs fixing. It is done very quickly also. We have been very pleased with services of Summer Meadows. They made it very pleasant place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love this place. The office staff are very nice. It has been my experience that if something needs to be fixed, they fix it the same day. I have very good neighbors. Summer Meadows is a very nice community to live in.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Place to stay. If you are interested in Tennis then this is the best community to stay. Nice Ambience and Cottage style houses. Overall its very good place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Very friendly staff. Maintenance crew is great and gets to all requests in a very timely manner. Grass and shrubs are always kept neat

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It has been almost a month since I’ve moved in and I can honestly say it’s home. From the staff to the environment I couldn’t ask for better

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a very calm environment, kids playing outside and a caring community. The ladies in the leasing office are great as well as their maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s quiet and peaceful. I really feel comfortable living here. I’ve been here for 8 years now. Any time I have a problem, it’s resolved quickly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live, best associates available in lease office, so far so good. Clean and neat environment. Looking forward to meet new people.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great service, care, and attention to residents here at Summer Meadows. Grounds are always well-taken care of, and office staff are always friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its an wonderful home away from home for me. On time and friendly service from the apartment folks and good neighbours. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have really loved staying here. Every one here is super nice and helpful! And the few repairs that I have requested have been done really fast.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live is conveniently close to restaurants, shopping within Dart route. Office personnel is friendly and attentive allways willing to help.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I give this palce a "5" stars!!!! I have lived year for a few years & love it...I really like the way they take care of the place,the yard & pool.Great team of people in the office .A great team of people can fix anything.great location for running,walking & biking trailes..plus my cats are lease traing so they love going for their walks-even know their dog friend.LOL .really...we enjoy the yard & being outside..grat place to live. :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I absolutely love this place! It is so quiet and peaceful. Location is superior to being close to anything you want to do. The staff in the office have been prompt to handle any issues that we have addressed with them and just are truly nice about it. Residents here are friendly. Parking is great and well lite at night. Thank you for the beautiful job that you do with the landscape as well. All smiles....😁

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and my neighbors are awesome! I like how close some of my favorite spots to shop are to my new community as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, my daughter has met many friends that live here and it has a great elementary school just right around the corner. Great place for kids

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Community clean. Leasing office always prompt with resident requests. Quiet community with respectful residents. But not a ghost town either.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I always pay online for my lease at 6000 Ohio Dr Apt 316 Plano, Texas 75093. it has been a good experience and very convenient to pay online fast and easy.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome! ..The staff is very friendly ( they actually speak to you and call you by name )...Usually, responds to work orders quickly ..... Convenient location. ....Landscape is kept up....