I give this palce a "5" stars!!!! I have lived year for a few years & love it...I really like the way they take care of the place,the yard & pool.Great team of people in the office .A great team of people can fix anything.great location for running,walking & biking trailes..plus my cats are lease traing so they love going for their walks-even know their dog friend.LOL .really...we enjoy the yard & being outside..grat place to live. :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved in, we love it! Gorgeous community, huge floor plan, and such a warm and comfortable environment! I am very excited to see what is in store.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and my neighbors are awesome! I like how close some of my favorite spots to shop are to my new community as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great family environment. Plenty of parking and very peaceful. Location is very convenient to Shopping or anything you’d need. The highways are not too far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Community clean. Leasing office always prompt with resident requests. Quiet community with respectful residents. But not a ghost town either.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I always pay online for my lease at 6000 Ohio Dr Apt 316 Plano, Texas 75093. it has been a good experience and very convenient to pay online fast and easy.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome! ..The staff is very friendly ( they actually speak to you and call you by name )...Usually, responds to work orders quickly ..... Convenient location. ....Landscape is kept up....

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very quiet and nice office staff. Located very close to various restaurants and easily accessible main roads making location another plus to live here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Office Staffing very helpful and professional. Very nice quiet area. I'm very happy and please of my move-in process very quickly. I recommend Summer Meadows apartment very highly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Got great employee assistance in moving in, setting up accounts were made easy, houses are kept neat and tidy, no worries in moving in own washer and driers, altogether good experience so far, Thank you

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

great community, great staff, clean good environment. I have not used the pool or the laundry area so I can't say anything about those areas

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This complex is beautiful and one of the best places to live. I would love to stay around this kind of neighborhood for the next few years. Truly, it's a wonderful place to be around.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I like the community! LIke my apartment unit. All buildings are maintained very good.I like the community! LIke my apartment unit. All buildings are maintained very good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really good community, the response from the apartment community is very good. Complaints and service requests are really served fast. Over all a good experience.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet family environment! The residents are polite and the grounds are well kept. The office staff has been very receptive responsive and professional.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Excellent place to live. Beautiful apartments and grounds. Great for all types of families. The staff is warm and welcoming and very prompt with any issues that arise.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best place to move in and staff members are friendly to complete the leasing activity before your expected move-in date. They also suggest and explain all our doubts clearly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

All around A great place to live and raise a family! The management and maintenance team are great and timly I really do feel like a valued resident

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We lived here in the past and moved recently again. Very nice staff and affordable prices with community amenities like tennis court and complimentary covered parking.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything has been wonderful, from staff to the neighborhood, I’m enjoying this beautiful place. They freshly painted the parking, and it makes everything pop!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I thought I had already completed this but maybe not. I like it here because its quiet, clean , convenient to my work, staff is friendly (especially Kate)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great! Very friendly staff. Very clean and quiet property. The units are spacious and have upgraded appliances. The centeal location makes it convenient to get to every shop.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Silent apartment community. Here there is good maintenance team. Leasing office staff are friendly and respondtoqueries in a calm way. Gym got renovated and looks good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best place to move in and excellent community to start up. peaceful place and good for staying. facilities team does the best job on request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and spacious apartment and clean and safe community with a tennis court, basketball court, pool and gym. Friendly staff and great service.