Best apartment complex I've lived at! friendly people, nice workers and very helpful staff. I have lived here for almost four years now and don’t have a single complaint.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have lived here for the past 3 yrs and I have no complaints. If you need something fixed most of the time they take care of it the same day. The office staff are friendly and always ready to help you in any way they can.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very friendly staff and quite living area. The apartment is beautiful and lots of things to do around the complex. Great location with shops nearby.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

so far we have had a good experience signing the lease with you.Kind and considerate staff. Flexible with scheduling and showing apartments.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This is an excellent apartment community to reside in. The environment is very quiet and the customer service is excellent. Maintenance requests are always handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I am thankful to live here as the community is very nice and staff are also very kind and helpful in every aspect. The atmosphere is very great and lovely

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Close to shopping and still quiet and peaceful. Closer to the Legacy west which is a major plus. The staff here are very helpful. Kate helped me with some last minute changes I had to make.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love to stay here. first Of all I would like to tell about the community is location and service response they are giving to Tennants. And maintainence of the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

clean and nice community. Very satisfied with service and community. Friendly environment and friendly staff. Peaceful environment. Reachable for all the amenities

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is a quiet and peaceful community. It is Beautifully kept. It has nice updates to the apartments. The staff is really nice. They don't nickel and dime you here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far so good with no complains for people who works here. Quick responses for almost everything they can help with. If you lived on the first floor, fingers cross for having decent people who live above you won't walk like hulk stumps or have incredible cutting skills on the cutting board when they cook.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We moved to plano in 2013 for job change. We have some friends in this area, so selected summer meadows apartments. Decent maintenance, good rent price. Overall okay to us.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome experience...Switching between apartment with fee is good option to if you need option which is more suitable to your needs. Nothing to complain unitl now :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome !! Loving the tennis court and swimming pool the gym area could be more spacious . Maintenance people are very responcive and carry out activitis very quickly..

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s quiet and peaceful. I really feel comfortable living here. I’ve been here for 8 years now. Any time I have a problem, it’s resolved quickly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

the office staff was really nice and friendly. they definitely helped in so many ways. They were also extremely nice to our son and treated him as a person.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The property is in a great location and has an excellent staff. IIt is close to the city but still in an offset area and it has a homey feel to it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything is great. Ive been here for 2 months and theres been no problem. Great management. No bug problems. No quality of life issues. And wonderful neighbors.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet, great community, floorplans are spacious, and maintenance is quick and courteous. Easy to have guests over with plenty of parking and no hassle. Have lived here for 3 years and counting

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Fast mantenience service. Quiet neighborhood and I really like to see children playing outside after school hours. Gives me a real home feel.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It was a very easy move-in process. The staff was very friendly and able to answer all my questions. Any issues I had were resolved in a timely manner. Also, this is a great neighborhood!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management is excellent and helpful even there maintenance person are very helpful first day of moving till today there service is excellent even the entire lot is neat n clean well maintained property my kids even enjoy the new place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I’ve lived in Summer Meadows since 2010. This is a quiet community with a nice peaceful atmosphere. The trees here continue to grow larger and contribute to that. Mowers and landscapers maintain the property well. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. Mandy, the current manager, is tops (couldn’t ask for anyone better). The maintenance staff works hard to maintain the property. The roof shingles were replaced recently, and we’ve had updated exterior painting in recent years. Highly recommended!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

good place to live been happy living here have lived here for 7years I enjoy the area it is quiet and peaceful not too noisy people are friendly

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

After being at summer meadows for the first 3 weeks I can say it's been by far my best apartment experience I have ever had. They are friendly and prompt with requests.