Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome !!!! Always a good experience. Never a problem always does things in a timely matter. Great place to call home. Nice location! Stop in
After being at summer meadows for the first 3 weeks I can say it's been by far my best apartment experience I have ever had. They are friendly and prompt with requests.
I’ve lived in Summer Meadows since 2010. This is a quiet community with a nice peaceful atmosphere. The trees here continue to grow larger and contribute to that. Mowers and landscapers maintain the property well. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. Mandy, the current manager, is tops (couldn’t ask for anyone better). The maintenance staff works hard to maintain the property. The roof shingles were replaced recently, and we’ve had updated exterior painting in recent years. Highly recommended!
Management is excellent and helpful even there maintenance person are very helpful first day of moving till today there service is excellent even the entire lot is neat n clean well maintained property my kids even enjoy the new place
It was a very easy move-in process. The staff was very friendly and able to answer all my questions. Any issues I had were resolved in a timely manner. Also, this is a great neighborhood!
Beautiful and quiet community excited about calling summer meadows my new home! The property is always clean and the agents in the office are very nice and accomodating.
Fast mantenience service. Quiet neighborhood and I really like to see children playing outside after school hours. Gives me a real home feel.
The property is in a great location and has an excellent staff. IIt is close to the city but still in an offset area and it has a homey feel to it.
We moved to plano in 2013 for job change. We have some friends in this area, so selected summer meadows apartments. Decent maintenance, good rent price. Overall okay to us.
My experience here at Summer Meadows just keeps on getting better. There hasn't been any major issues, but even the small things that needed to be fixed - were fixed promptly. The grounds here are very well kept and you can tell the community loves to walk around and utilize the space. All of my neighbors are very friendly and mindful. I love this complex!