The staff is great to work with, I never have a problem with any of the office. They are kind and always willing to help. The maintenance though is very average at best. They are slow and the actual repairs typically aren't done well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is safe, clean, and has wonderful maintenance workers. The two ladies in the office I have dealt with are very kind as well. I also love the amazon hub package pickup. My only issue is my neighbors smoke in there house all day and it comes into my apt so strongly we get headaches and even the air purifiers I purchased don’t cover it and it’s the worst in my baby’s room and kitchen. Contacted the office but they stated nothing can be done since they are allowed to smoke inside so I’m stuck until my lease ends. Otherwise I really do like the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is always very friendly and works to resolve any issues I may have! Apartments are okay quality, location is great; price is definitely great for the location.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Complex is very quiet in the seven plus years we have lived here. Maintenance and customer service are average for any management company. Prices have increased ro rapidly over the past several years.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really wish it hadn't taken over one year to repair the carports. Don't blame the city. The heat and construction damaged my car. I'm glad they're back up now

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Leasing staff was good and cordial. apartment has good ventilation, just joined the community so too soon to tell about. close to grocery stores.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance requests could be attended a little quicker. Rest all things look ok. Please be little gentle in attending to customer requests.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Could be a little flexible in reassigning parking spaces that come open when residents move-out. There have been two spaces available right in front of my apt over the past two months. One is still available

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

having good time in living here. this is my third year and i like this community. Service and maintenance are too good. friendly staff and nice environment

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and quite. Good location for shops and food. Easy access to many freeways. People in the office are nice and friendly. I like the covered parking and complex is very clean.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I enjoy my apartment and the space that I have created to live in. It is nice to live in a community with families. I have had problems with some bugs (fire ants) in my apartment, but they were (somewhat) taken care of as well as they could have been by maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Not bad for my first apartment. It's a good area and I feel safe around here. Not much of a noise problem until the lawn service people get there. Also the light outside my winds is annoying.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Rent is comparatively cheaper then nearby areas. The water bill is shared across all the units in the building and so the water bill is very high.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Apart from a few issues, everything is good. All options to pay rent are available which helps when needed. Need Gym to be a bit bigger to accommodate.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Neighborhood is good.Management is very friendly . Should improve the quality of gym. Overall the team is doing good and am happy staying here

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its been 4 months for me..Very well maintained and clean apartment. . Apartment is spacious and have nice interior.. The only thing which I felt to get maintained is the laundry facility that has most of the dryers not working properly

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here is okay and cozy. Here is not the fancy new built apartments around with whole new amenities and rooms. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Make a better place for children to play. Upgrade pool area with better cooking area. Redo cover parking assignment so that residents are closer to their apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far it has been a pleasant experience. One area which is worth improvement is cleanliness and maintenance of Pool and Gym. The machines in the gym are non functional since many days now. Please do a better job in maintaining the Gym.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful here. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Ample parking. My unit had brand new carpet and fresh paint before I moved in. There were a couple things that the cleaners missed though - gross. They definitely need a new cleaning company or someone to watch them a bit more closely.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff has always been very friendly. I enjoy the location a lot. I have never run into any problems with the apartment itself. The only negative would be that the dryers in the laundry room don't really work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Customer service for management has improved some.They have added Amazon hub for all packages which is made it more convenient for all residents.Maintenance is still sub par a work order can take days to get done and there’s no reassurance that It will get fixed properly. Management company is still asking way too much for rent for a 35-year-old complex per square-foot is double the net of the neighborhood in the homes in their square footage that they are selling for .

Great Place and love my stay here. The staff is friendly and near to schools, parks and shopping complexes. I have been residing here since more than 3 years now and has been a great experience so far

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We moved to this apartment for past 15 days.love the neighborhood ,tennis court,swimming pool and other amineties.also the management is so good in maintainence

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Seems good so far, But i wish we'd known the unit was facing the street. Otherwise the community seems quiet and close to stuff I need. Pretty good but i just moved in