Summer Meadows Apartments

So far so good not really any complaints. Love everything about the place so far love the quietness of the apartment homes. I really love the Amazon hub
One of the best things about living at Summer Meadows is the maintenance department. Juan, Aaron, and all of the maintenance workers try very hard to take care of all of the maintenance issues on the property. They work very hard and are very conscientious. The staff in the apartment office is very helpful. Rani and Kate always try hard to take care of whatever I need, and I appreciate them. Care of the property is appreciated, including the painting of the parking lots, repair of damage to the parking lots (that one seems ongoing), lawn care, improved landscaping, and new signs. I really appreciate repair of the carports, as we seem to be victims of many careless moving truck drivers (thank you Rani, manager, and Juan for getting my own carport repaired ASAP after movers recently backed into it; and thanks to Juan and Aaron for removing some of the damaged aluminum so I could safely use my carport while waiting on the contractor to come repair it). The thing the bothers me the most about living in Summer Meadows is rising cost of rent. Mine has risen 61% since I moved here in 2010, and I always sign the longest possible lease to get the best possible deal (usually 13 months in recent years). I realize market conditions drive rent rates, but it would be great if you could keep those increases at a minimum - especially for those of us who have lived here a long time and try to be good tenants. Thank you for all that you do for us! Dr. Tommy Fain #911
Nice People, good home, pleasing and clean community. Very convenient, closer to bus stop. Great experience being here and doesn't feel like being away from home.
Quiet place with some trees for fresh air whe we walk around. Management staff are friendly. So far, it's been a pleasant experience with this property.
The stafF is always pleasant and professional at all times. If they are asked to fix something or any other request they take care of it as soon as possible.
This apartment was a great place to live.It was always feels like a home.The staff is absolutely amazing.I will definitely recommend this apartment to my friends.
My experience here at Summer Meadows just keeps on getting better. There hasn't been any major issues, but even the small things that needed to be fixed - were fixed promptly. The grounds here are very well kept and you can tell the community loves to walk around and utilize the space. All of my neighbors are very friendly and mindful. I love this complex!
I love the Landscape & nicely maintained green space. The maintenance staff is awesome & quick. Overall a good apartment complex for the value for money. If they make few upgrades it would be the best happening place in Plano.
It’s honestly a good neighborhood very safe and clean everything works good the pool are always clean very friendly people and just a great place to be a part of
One of the within budget and prime located apartment complex. Well connected and in peaceful location. Apartment services are good and prompt. Though budget apartments, they provide covered parking.