Great experience. My neighbors are very quiet and respectful. Apartment is a good size and has some updates. Maintenance has been quick to respond.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and spacious apartment and clean and safe community with a tennis court, basketball court, pool and gym. Friendly staff and great service.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love living in this community. It is safe and I feel comfortable. Also, I love the staff. The only issue I have is after a year or two the prices went up and they didn't explain why. but otherwise, I love this place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Community. Good Ambiance. Good Living Conditions. Calm and quiet. Good Management, parking facility. So far its nice to be here residing in this community

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community....staffs are very nice and very fast service.. school and supermarket is very close by...great experience ... staying here for 6 months..would definitely recommend

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a wonderful peaceful place to call home! The staff will always take care of you and make you feel like family. I know I'm safe here and love my neighbors! Couldn't be happier in any other community, thank you!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Recently moved to Plano and we found this summer meadows apartments and It was very nice place to stay. Really like the people and neighborhood as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleasant :-) everything was super easy and Kat made the experience easy, breezy!! This is my first time moving into a apartment. Can’t wait to make Summer Meadows my new home.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Silent apartment community. Here there is good maintenance team. Leasing office staff are friendly and respondtoqueries in a calm way. Gym got renovated and looks good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It has been 8 months since our family moved into Summer meadows community and I am very glad that we choose this community as we are enjoying a safe and friendly neighborhood . Kudos to the apartment and maintenance staff for their continuous good work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community... Maintenance is done regularly... Have swimming pool and gym facility ...staffs are very prompt and any kind of service request are taken care very fast.. highly recommend

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great place to live ...friendly staff and beautiful surrounding. The best thing about this place is how it’s maintained. Area is so clean and well maintained.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, my daughter has met many friends that live here and it has a great elementary school just right around the corner. Great place for kids

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love the location here in Plano! Ladies in the office are very nice, and the maintenance crew is really friendly and prompt when call upon. So far, so good...

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome!! Always willing to take care of what is needed. Always on top of the neighborhood concerns, and always making everyone aware of what is going on around the property in a timely manner

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s quiet and peaceful. I really feel comfortable living here. I’ve been here for 8 years now. Any time I have a problem, it’s resolved quickly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really nice apartment complex. Within budget and in prime location that all the grocery and household stores are easily accessible. Friendly neighbourhood. Well designed units.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love to stay here. first Of all I would like to tell about the community is location and service response they are giving to Tennants. And maintainence of the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Close to shopping and still quiet and peaceful. Closer to the Legacy west which is a major plus. The staff here are very helpful. Kate helped me with some last minute changes I had to make.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great location. Close enough to night life and restaurants but in a quiet and quaint spot. Very fast responses to maintenance requests. Kind office staff for leasing.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very friendly staff and quite living area. The apartment is beautiful and lots of things to do around the complex. Great location with shops nearby.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best apartment complex I've lived at! friendly people, nice workers and very helpful staff. I have lived here for almost four years now and don’t have a single complaint.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great support staff. Any request for maintenance is handled within hours of request. Happy to be part of Summer Meadows. Even though the apartments are old, the service is good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great family environment. Plenty of parking and very peaceful. Location is very convenient to Shopping or anything you’d need. The highways are not too far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I thought I had already completed this but maybe not. I like it here because its quiet, clean , convenient to my work, staff is friendly (especially Kate)