Just joined the community and it is definitely one of the best I have lived in so far. Most of the essential places are at a walking distance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really good community, the response from the apartment community is very good. Complaints and service requests are really served fast. Over all a good experience.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I like the community! LIke my apartment unit. All buildings are maintained very good.I like the community! LIke my apartment unit. All buildings are maintained very good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This complex is beautiful and one of the best places to live. I would love to stay around this kind of neighborhood for the next few years. Truly, it's a wonderful place to be around.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have moved here 2 months back so far its been great and calm environment. The office staff are nice and responsive and amenities are good. This apartment is close to lot of Restaurants and shopping malls in Plano. It has connection to public transport and other services

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful here. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Ample parking. My unit had brand new carpet and fresh paint before I moved in. There were a couple things that the cleaners missed though - gross. They definitely need a new cleaning company or someone to watch them a bit more closely.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Rent is comparatively cheaper then nearby areas. The water bill is shared across all the units in the building and so the water bill is very high.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything is great so far, we have not had any problems. Maintenance was helpful when we moved in, and we have not had problems since then.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I've had nothing but a great experience so far. I'm new here but so far so good. Looking forward to many good things to come. Thanks so much.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance is good. Clean. Friendly. People speeding here is bad. They run the little brown stop signs and go out the exit on spring creek which points them in wrong direction. I got a survey about this complex a while back. It asked if I had any suggestions. I suggested they paint the stop signs red like real stop signs. People might run them less. I might be less likely to get hit when I'm out walking. But, no response was received about it, and no changes were made. I guess one day they might change something if a kid gets run over by one of these idiots. A little precaution could go a long way when it comes to safety.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

having good time in living here. this is my third year and i like this community. Service and maintenance are too good. friendly staff and nice environment

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Excellent. Office staff is always for polite & courteous. Maintenance staff is always prompt & knowledgeable. We really have enjoyed living here & love our town home!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The management is very good. If any problem arises, it is solved very quickly. The staff are very friendly and help residents with whatever they need.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The management is very good. If any problems arise, they are solved very quickly. The management is friendly towards everyone and helps residents find what they need.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

VG gxgshsbssksnsjwkan s sjsns sbsj s she done end she and we she she and s ssbdsn as s SMS snsnsnana snzk. k ndn s abskckk k m cndn s snsjsksjbsjsjs ssjjwnsjs s sjsbwb sjdbs

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Could be a little flexible in reassigning parking spaces that come open when residents move-out. There have been two spaces available right in front of my apt over the past two months. One is still available

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My move in experience was rather mixed. I liked the location and the layout of the apartment I moved in. But the unit was handed over to me in a pathetic state. Lot of broker items, dripping faucets, Dripping A/C, and I took over 3 weeks for some one to come check it inspite of repeated visits to the office.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far this apartment has been great (with the exception of a broken door that Maintenance says they acknowledged but don't have the parts to fix..)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good experience so far. Good environment the only thing I will recommend is to not take that long to fix things on the apartment, it takes he just to long.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very good place to live and not expensive. Great neighborhood and grocery store is nearby. Perfect location to commute, DNT and I-75 nearby. I love this place!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

NIce and clean maintened community. it was a nice neighbourhood. Office staff is friendly and cooperative.some times maintainance service was delayed and no follow up for maintainance request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I like the friendly environment and maintenance is so fast. People are very talkative to each other, which is good if you stay alone here and very safe place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Doing a good job thus far. The apartment is coming along smoothly as I transition into this area. I will recommend this apartment complex to my colleagues and employer.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved into the apartments. Met some nice neighbors and spent most of the last week unpacking and getting ready to go back to work. All for now.