Summer Meadows Apartments

I’ve lived in Summer Meadows since 2010. This is a quiet community with a nice peaceful atmosphere. The trees here continue to grow larger and contribute to that. Mowers and landscapers maintain the property well. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. Mandy, the current manager, is tops (couldn’t ask for anyone better). The maintenance staff works hard to maintain the property. The roof shingles were replaced recently, and we’ve had updated exterior painting in recent years. Highly recommended!
So far I am loving the community, very relaxed and family oriented. It's near a lot of the places I like to shop at which is a huge plus. Like if you want to go your sunshine fix, Arber Hills Reserve is only a couple miles away.
Management is excellent and helpful even there maintenance person are very helpful first day of moving till today there service is excellent even the entire lot is neat n clean well maintained property my kids even enjoy the new place
It was a very easy move-in process. The staff was very friendly and able to answer all my questions. Any issues I had were resolved in a timely manner. Also, this is a great neighborhood!
Very family friendly environment. Great amenities. Clean communities. Great staff and very helpful. I highly rate the apartments and would reccomend.
Some of the nicest office women I've ever met! They are very helpful with the process of moving into an apartment for the first time! Will definitely recommend the complex to coworkers of mine.
Staff is always very friendly and works to resolve any issues I may have! Apartments are okay quality, location is great; price is definitely great for the location.
Decent place, good that they have various leasing options too. good maintenance, located centrally. Leasing was done smoothly, i could do everything remotely.
Staff is responsive and repairs great, clean, quite neighborhood and like it, maintenance staff are usually polite and well informed as well as helpful.
Fast mantenience service. Quiet neighborhood and I really like to see children playing outside after school hours. Gives me a real home feel.