Excellent. Office staff is always for polite & courteous. Maintenance staff is always prompt & knowledgeable. We really have enjoyed living here & love our town home!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The management is very good. If any problem arises, it is solved very quickly. The staff are very friendly and help residents with whatever they need.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The management is very good. If any problems arise, they are solved very quickly. The management is friendly towards everyone and helps residents find what they need.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

VG gxgshsbssksnsjwkan s sjsns sbsj s she done end she and we she she and s ssbdsn as s SMS snsnsnana snzk. k ndn s abskckk k m cndn s snsjsksjbsjsjs ssjjwnsjs s sjsbwb sjdbs

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Could be a little flexible in reassigning parking spaces that come open when residents move-out. There have been two spaces available right in front of my apt over the past two months. One is still available

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My move in experience was rather mixed. I liked the location and the layout of the apartment I moved in. But the unit was handed over to me in a pathetic state. Lot of broker items, dripping faucets, Dripping A/C, and I took over 3 weeks for some one to come check it inspite of repeated visits to the office.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far this apartment has been great (with the exception of a broken door that Maintenance says they acknowledged but don't have the parts to fix..)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good experience so far. Good environment the only thing I will recommend is to not take that long to fix things on the apartment, it takes he just to long.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very good place to live and not expensive. Great neighborhood and grocery store is nearby. Perfect location to commute, DNT and I-75 nearby. I love this place!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

NIce and clean maintened community. it was a nice neighbourhood. Office staff is friendly and cooperative.some times maintainance service was delayed and no follow up for maintainance request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I like the friendly environment and maintenance is so fast. People are very talkative to each other, which is good if you stay alone here and very safe place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Doing a good job thus far. The apartment is coming along smoothly as I transition into this area. I will recommend this apartment complex to my colleagues and employer.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved into the apartments. Met some nice neighbors and spent most of the last week unpacking and getting ready to go back to work. All for now.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I've been here 2 years now and I love it! The staff is great to work with and the property is well maintained. I can't believe I got a place this affordable in such a good school district.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The office staff and maintenance has been wonderful and very responsive. I've had a few recurring maintenance issues that were addressed with every request. I would suggest a Milestone property to anyone looking for a great apartment residence experience. :-)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good maintenance, affordable, good location. All good market places are nearby. Staff is very friendly and helpful. All in all a good experience.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Not bad for my first apartment. It's a good area and I feel safe around here. Not much of a noise problem until the lawn service people get there. Also the light outside my winds is annoying.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far it has been a pleasant experience. One area which is worth improvement is cleanliness and maintenance of Pool and Gym. The machines in the gym are non functional since many days now. Please do a better job in maintaining the Gym.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very wonderful community to live in and the staff are very much cordial and patient to deal with the residents. Prices are very reasonable for the area.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

4th year here at Summer Meadows and third move within the complex. The staff has been helpful and the maintenance crew does a outstanding job in a timely manner (at least for me)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Residents are calm and silent community, clean environment close resident parking and management and maintenance team are fast, keep up the good work...

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Doing very well. Wonderful experience in the 2 months that I have been here. Just started here in February and has been a pleasant stay with no complaints.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Am a new resident. Going to move in from June .. The community is good with features like pool, tennis court etc.. Also reachable to highway, shopping complexes, walmart, bank and all basic amenities. I like this place.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Neighborhood is good.Management is very friendly . Should improve the quality of gym. Overall the team is doing good and am happy staying here

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good and Quick services. Clean Environment. Should improve on controlling pest acoss the apartments. And it will be good if we have gates around the apartment.