We have had a good time living here. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Since moving in, there have been no problems that I can think of.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great apartment complex for the price. Quiet neighborhood and friendly staff. Maintenance request are handled in an acceptable time frame. It has been an nice experience living here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

She was giving whole information in details. Explains everything. The talking was fast to catch the words at first, but after a while she normalized it. conveyed a warm and inviting attitude on the phone.She understood what was important to me by encouraging me to visit the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very good community and friendly staff helps us in all the way possible for the residents living here. Appreciate all of you being there for us

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The services and amenities provided here are very good and I'm happy being a part of summer meadows. I would recommend this to my friends as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Amenities are excellent. Support is good and quick responsive. Got many friends after moving here. Close all groceries and near my work as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

i love this community.they are doing great. I really enjoy living in this quiet community! The apartments are spacious and easy to navigate. The incision of a covered parking space is wonderful!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Budget resident for a decent living. The houses are neat and good. We get prompt response for any kind of complaints and they get it fixed sooner.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here since last 2 years and have enjoyed every single minute. Support staff is great and very helpful. I would like to see more activities arranged by the management to engage the residents.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really enjoy living in this quiet community! The apartments are spacious and easy to navigate. The incision of a covered parking space is wonderful! The prices are great as well. I would highly recommend!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

the community has very good amenities and the staff is very responsive to all your issues. The pool and gym is always kept cleane and has a great hangout place for family and friends

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best community to live peacefully and safe. Facilities team are great in doing the activities as always and maintenance work is also really awesome

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The maintenance activities are take care off really quickly. Lately swimming pool is closed and is not working for quite some time now. Not sure whats happening and the information is not provided by the leasing office on the same.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet, peaceful and safe community. Maintenance is on time and efficient. Reception staff is eager to help and responds quickly to any concerns.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is quiet, lots of grassy areas, the Staff is great, neighbors are friendly, close to shopping and access to North Dallas toll road.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really love living here! I've been a resident for 3 years, and have enjoyed every day. The people in the office are all so nice! And they make you want to stay and chat.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, maintenance staff always helpful, safe area of town. I would recommend Summer Meadows to anyone moving to Plano. Affordable too!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Been here for 17 years. Always safe. Never had anything stolen or damaged. Staff is helpful. One complaint: dog owners, pick up you pets droppings!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Lovely, family friendly community. If your looking for an affordable, family friendly community, this is the place to live. It is also close to major highways and popular businesses.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great community to stay, with schools, supermarkets, shopping areas and food joints in the vicinity. Have been staying here for more than 2 years now and has been an awesome experience so far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We being leaving here for few months, and we like it so much because this place is very clean also we like the gim,no compleins at all, our apartment is en good conditios.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Within 1 mile everything is available,pure residential apartment I am amazed to see the speed of the maintenance.Very impressed. I have reduced 1 star because their is not enough space for children to play.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and clean community. Secure and good neighborhood.maintenance and service is very good.we like the surrounding and neighborhood ..The area is very kid friendly too

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This is good place, everything is near by. Office staff is very professional and courteous to help. all work requests are usually fixed in 1 or 2 days.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The easy service calls are promptly responded to and remedied. However the more difficult ones, that take a professional solution, are not. For instance, my second bedroom STILL does hot have proper airflow after 3 or 4 or 5 service requests; I've lost count. I will post another request tomorrow. Also, the grounds are dirty, and the dumpsters are gross. They have holes in the bottom which leaks garbage. Very unsanitary and downright gross! YOU CAN AND SHOULD DO BETTER!