The maintenance activities are take care off really quickly. Lately swimming pool is closed and is not working for quite some time now. Not sure whats happening and the information is not provided by the leasing office on the same.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet, peaceful and safe community. Maintenance is on time and efficient. Reception staff is eager to help and responds quickly to any concerns.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is quiet, lots of grassy areas, the Staff is great, neighbors are friendly, close to shopping and access to North Dallas toll road.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really love living here! I've been a resident for 3 years, and have enjoyed every day. The people in the office are all so nice! And they make you want to stay and chat.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, maintenance staff always helpful, safe area of town. I would recommend Summer Meadows to anyone moving to Plano. Affordable too!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Been here for 17 years. Always safe. Never had anything stolen or damaged. Staff is helpful. One complaint: dog owners, pick up you pets droppings!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Lovely, family friendly community. If your looking for an affordable, family friendly community, this is the place to live. It is also close to major highways and popular businesses.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great community to stay, with schools, supermarkets, shopping areas and food joints in the vicinity. Have been staying here for more than 2 years now and has been an awesome experience so far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We being leaving here for few months, and we like it so much because this place is very clean also we like the gim,no compleins at all, our apartment is en good conditios.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Within 1 mile everything is available,pure residential apartment I am amazed to see the speed of the maintenance.Very impressed. I have reduced 1 star because their is not enough space for children to play.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and clean community. Secure and good neighborhood.maintenance and service is very good.we like the surrounding and neighborhood ..The area is very kid friendly too

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This is good place, everything is near by. Office staff is very professional and courteous to help. all work requests are usually fixed in 1 or 2 days.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The easy service calls are promptly responded to and remedied. However the more difficult ones, that take a professional solution, are not. For instance, my second bedroom STILL does hot have proper airflow after 3 or 4 or 5 service requests; I've lost count. I will post another request tomorrow. Also, the grounds are dirty, and the dumpsters are gross. They have holes in the bottom which leaks garbage. Very unsanitary and downright gross! YOU CAN AND SHOULD DO BETTER!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good location in West Plano. Quiet neighborhood. Nice pool, playground and near Dart stop. Good shopping close by. Staff are very helpful. Most apartments have been updated.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best place to move in and excellent community to start up. peaceful place and good for staying. facilities team does the best job on request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We are here because of kids school. Not so convenient apartment. Good community and safe to live Kitchen are all not current but able to manage.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Waited for a month before I knew about late check. After talking to manager, it was fix but I still do t understand the rule for late payments

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great! Very friendly staff. Very clean and quiet property. The units are spacious and have upgraded appliances. The centeal location makes it convenient to get to every shop.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Overall the community is a very good one. I always feel safe, I never hear my neighbors (and I don't think they can hear us), there is ample parking, and the grounds and amenities are consistently clean. What I wish could improve would be communication regarding work being done, either initiated by tenant or management, and the quality of work being done (the company hired to do the roofwork was incredibly unprofessional). As far as the apartment itself, I love the layout and the newer appliances and hardwood laminate. The insulation could definitely be better, particularly downstairs, and the A/C and thermostat interface doesn't seem to work as well as it should ... or efficiently. Agaun, overall great community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The office management is great and the grounds are kept up impeccably. Plenty of area for animals. Maintenence is done in a timely fashion and pest control is great

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

As far as earning rewards for doing a couple things like sharing or signing up is cool. Hopefully I can get this many points going forward and would like to see new improvements thank you

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We had a very positive experience with the sales staff when touring the community. Only downside was one of the sales reps didnt seem to fully know the application process. We are excited to move into the community!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best place to move in and staff members are friendly to complete the leasing activity before your expected move-in date. They also suggest and explain all our doubts clearly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Excellent place to live. Beautiful apartments and grounds. Great for all types of families. The staff is warm and welcoming and very prompt with any issues that arise.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just joined the community and it is definitely one of the best I have lived in so far. Most of the essential places are at a walking distance.