Residents are calm and silent community, clean environment close resident parking and management and maintenance team are fast, keep up the good work...

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Doing very well. Wonderful experience in the 2 months that I have been here. Just started here in February and has been a pleasant stay with no complaints.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Am a new resident. Going to move in from June .. The community is good with features like pool, tennis court etc.. Also reachable to highway, shopping complexes, walmart, bank and all basic amenities. I like this place.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Neighborhood is good.Management is very friendly . Should improve the quality of gym. Overall the team is doing good and am happy staying here

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good and Quick services. Clean Environment. Should improve on controlling pest acoss the apartments. And it will be good if we have gates around the apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Make a better place for children to play. Upgrade pool area with better cooking area. Redo cover parking assignment so that residents are closer to their apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really good Service. Appreciate for Quick service. Resolves the problems as soon as possible. Management is really great in taking the complaints over the phone.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is one of the best community to live in. Admirable administration, attractive surrounding and acceptable apartment price. I would highly recommend this community without a doubt.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome! ..The staff is very friendly ( they actually speak to you and call you by name )...Usually, responds to work orders quickly ..... Convenient location. ....Landscape is kept up....

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance is fantastic. Things get done within a day of putting in a request and I don't even know that someone has been in my apartment. Such a quiet community. I love it here!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great staff, older building but maintenance helps keep things running smoothly. Nice floor plan options as well. Have lived here almost two years and enjoy this quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its a good community and we love our apartment especially. The leasing office folks are kind and helpful. Maintenance is prompt and diligent. The only thing is that rent seem to be little high among residents living in a similar type of apartments. The increase in rent during lease renewal seems to indirectly force people out of the community then letting them stay long term. Not sure what is the strategy. Otherwise, we are a happy resident so far!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Got great employee assistance in moving in, setting up accounts were made easy, houses are kept neat and tidy, no worries in moving in own washer and driers, altogether good experience so far, Thank you

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I give this palce a "5" stars!!!! I have lived year for a few years & love it...I really like the way they take care of the place,the yard & pool.Great team of people in the office .A great team of people can fix anything.great location for running,walking & biking trailes..plus my cats are lease traing so they love going for their walks-even know their dog friend.LOL .really...we enjoy the yard & being outside..grat place to live. :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff responds to repairs great, grounds are well kept, quite neighborhood, been here five years and like it, maintenance staff are usually polite and well informed as well as helpful.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love this place. The office staff are very nice. It has been my experience that if something needs to be fixed, they fix it the same day. I have very good neighbors. Summer Meadows is a very nice community to live in.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have lived here over 2 years and for the most part, am very pleased, the staff is consistently very friendly and helpful. Occasionally it takes longer than I think it should to get something fixed but for the most part everything is good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I always pay online for my lease at 6000 Ohio Dr Apt 316 Plano, Texas 75093. it has been a good experience and very convenient to pay online fast and easy.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Community clean. Leasing office always prompt with resident requests. Quiet community with respectful residents. But not a ghost town either.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I moved in about a month in a half ago, and so far, everything has been great! Love the location, very quiet community, and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good Apartments. Some of the things that can be done to improve experience are for ex. doing a clean up after a year when a resident renews the lease

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and my neighbors are awesome! I like how close some of my favorite spots to shop are to my new community as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My renewed monthly rent was way too higher than other residents who have leased similar apartment. I felt like I was cheated. I also tried to get this fixed but front office was of not much help and I am now stuck with a higher price.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live is conveniently close to restaurants, shopping within Dart route. Office personnel is friendly and attentive allways willing to help.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The only problem I see is pathetic maintenance of common washing rooms. The driers do not work most of the time. They just spin but clothes won't get dried. Some driers don't even start. Please look into it.