Summer Meadows Apartments

Recently moved to this locationa and the management staff are really nice and supportive. Maintainance requests were resolved quickly so far and it's nice location
I recently moved here and so far it’s good place and the management are very nice and helpful. They quick responded on the maintenance requests.
My family and I love these apartments! best apartments we have ever lived in. Maintenance and office staff are amazing and always there when we need help with anything.
I enjoy being a part of this wonderful community. Everyone gets along very well. I always enjoy getting to see what everyone does for fun when they are here.
I feel safe here and it would be possible without the staff of the summer meadows!! To be honest, it is expensive. But because of the safety and my family I stay.
Summer Meadows has been a great place to live. We have especially loved the playground right next to our building. Our kids love to play there.
Clean complex with a central leasing office. Very nice layout for apartments. Grass and lawns are maintained. Average amount of parking spaces. Some maintenance issues, but nothing major.
Summer Meadows community is one of the best communities of Plano city... Have good ammenties and it's well maintained. Maintainence services are well taken care ...
Very nice community... Staffs are always cordial and service is prompt...Well maintained amenities..... It's been a wonderful stay so far...
Community is peaceful and staff knows how to take care of their residents. Maintenance team is Great, always quick in response. It’s old apartments, so AC and appliances are bit old.