Very pleasant and friendly neighbors and office staff . Timely and efficient maintenance of swimming pool and tennis court.new amazon hub makes package delivery simple.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

good location, clean and green environment with good and friendly staff. Facilties, swimming pool,gym, laundry all required amenities are available without any hustle.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management staff are friendly. Quiet community. We had raised a request to close the gap in out breakfast nook, which was becoming a hiding place for pests (even the pest control guy told to raise a request to the maintenance team as it was creating a problem). But the maintenance staff just refused to do anything about it and replied in a snappy tone that when other apartments don'tcomplain about it, then why would I have an issur. Disappointed with the maintenance staff.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s been a great experience staying here. The neighborhood is super quiet and we haven’t had any major issues, some really minor ones but they were resolved. So far so good!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is good community. Their service is very fast .cordial staffs. Good for families and location is also nice. Easily commutable to nearby places

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows has been an exciting place for me to stay for the last one week or so, as I got relocated from India. The place is nice and green with a good neighborhood. Thanks to the Leasing office staff for helping me out.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been staying here for over 5 years now. Nice location and well-maintained units too. Staff and Management are doing an outstanding job as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I just moved into Summer Meadows apartment. Peaceful and well maintained environment and helpful staff. Hoping to catch up my neighbors soon. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is safe, clean, and has wonderful maintenance workers. The two ladies in the office I have dealt with are very kind as well. I also love the amazon hub package pickup. My only issue is my neighbors smoke in there house all day and it comes into my apt so strongly we get headaches and even the air purifiers I purchased don’t cover it and it’s the worst in my baby’s room and kitchen. Contacted the office but they stated nothing can be done since they are allowed to smoke inside so I’m stuck until my lease ends. Otherwise I really do like the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love it. Is a quite neighborhood. Everything that I need is close to the apartment. Clean parking lot, I will definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love the apartments moved out in October and came back in February have a great new apartment that I love with all new upgrades apartment is very clean

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

AWESOME PLACE TO STAY.... THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO ASSISTANCE ON WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My family and I have lived in summer meadows for 4 years now and have loved every sign moment of it the neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful I’m looking forward to spending more time living in summer meadows

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I enjoy living here its quite and the grounds are well kept. My only let down is a change made that they no longer clean the carpet in my unit every 6 months like they use to do. Staff is great and friendly, maintenance does a great job.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Customer service for management has improved some.They have added Amazon hub for all packages which is made it more convenient for all residents.Maintenance is still sub par a work order can take days to get done and there’s no reassurance that It will get fixed properly. Management company is still asking way too much for rent for a 35-year-old complex per square-foot is double the net of the neighborhood in the homes in their square footage that they are selling for .

Very good location and easy to commute nice neighborhood Amenities or good Pets are allowed Office staff also very nice and helpful Thank you!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a nice property. Great value for the square footage you receive. My apartment is quiet and the people around seem nice. Looking forward to getting to know my new neighbors.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management tries hard to address the needs and concerns of the residents. The staff in the office is always very helpful. Our maintenance department works hard to maintain the property.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I enjoy my apartment and the space that I have created to live in. It is nice to live in a community with families. I have had problems with some bugs (fire ants) in my apartment, but they were (somewhat) taken care of as well as they could have been by maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

In the past year,these are the pros and cons we saw in the stay Pros Good value for rent spacious apartment Location is great Cons Ac failure twice which resulted me to pay 700 dollars as electricity bill for two months Dish washer not repaired for 3 months and was replaced with the new one after n number of office visits Have some more cons ,will add it later 😊

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet ,good location , maintenance quick, clean, I like covered parking. Really wood like to have carpet removed from everywhere except bedroom

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I am happy . It was a good deal since I was looking for an apartment at a budget. Even though the apartment is little old, it is fully functional.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

What is the issue with the trash dumpsters? They are overflowing which creates an eye soar and health hazard. Why aren’t they being emptied?

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It's a good place to live, the apartment is really nice and the neighborhood too. Also they have tennis court, a pool, and other things. Another thing I like it's that they have a good customer support

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very clean neighborhood. Leasing office staff are helpful and follow up quickly. Maintenance can be a bit slow but have gotten much better in the last year!