Summer Meadows Apartments

I love our apartment so far. It's In a great area, our friends are here in the complex, the water runs and the heat works and it's a cute place that's clean.
Had yellowjackets in the chimney but other than that no other issues. The fitness area is a little small but the equipment quality makes up for that.
I like the place and the management, they are very helpful and patient. Its been 3 years and i was given awesome service from the summer meadows management. Apart from that regular pest control, cleanliness outside the apartment, security is top notch. I will continue staying here and recommend others to join out community. Its close to bus stop, walmart is under half miles , other shops like dollar tree, taco bell, pizza hut, starbucks etc are very close. I have always been pleased with the service I receive from the management. However, professionalism and ability to get to resolve maintenance request quickly exceeded my trust with them.
Great location. Close enough to night life and restaurants but in a quiet and quaint spot. Very fast responses to maintenance requests. Kind office staff for leasing.
It has been 8 months since our family moved into Summer meadows community and I am very glad that we choose this community as we are enjoying a safe and friendly neighborhood . Kudos to the apartment and maintenance staff for their continuous good work.
Great support staff. Any request for maintenance is handled within hours of request. Happy to be part of Summer Meadows. Even though the apartments are old, the service is good.
A great place to live ...friendly staff and beautiful surrounding. The best thing about this place is how it’s maintained. Area is so clean and well maintained.
Great place to live, my daughter has met many friends that live here and it has a great elementary school just right around the corner. Great place for kids
Good place in Plano at the best price possible. Love the atmosphere here. It is also conveniently located, most of the Indian shops and other great malls are closeby.
Overall, Summer Meadows is a nice place to live. The maintenance personnel work really hard to address work orders and keep the property in good condition. I also like the ongoing landscaping and lawn care. The personnel in the office are always helpful when there are concerns. My only concerns are rapidly rising rent and that neighbor noise is worse than it once was for me (but it's not abnormal and is to be expected with community living). Sometimes someone parks in my reserved parking space, but that's not the fault of management. I usually attempt to locate the person who parked there so I can ask them to move.