I am having a very good experience in summer meadows, the people, environment is safe. Office people are nice and any issues related to anything id fixed fast. This is my third year and never faced any problem at all. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family to live here. They have make chNges in gym and now its supercool. Thanks to the summer meadows .

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The employees are great buildings and infrastructure are showing age. Notice damaged vehicles are parked on outer ring of complex. Still happy hete

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows Apartments is a very quiet, peaceful, and pleasant place to call home. I like how the staff keeps up the maintenance and it is a beautiful property.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love living here. I can’t think of not renewing my contract. Thanks to Katie in the office, she is helpful and explains everything to me. Thank you summer meadows

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a pretty quiet place to live. If I need anything they are right on it. I have been told I can get flooring instead of carpet, it’s up to me to set a date that works.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very peaceful place. We r living here 5 years and we like it . Management became Little slower service ever since we moved but still it’s great

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I liked the apartment location and its surroundings. It's very near to my office and grocery stores. I found it peaceful and within the budget apartments.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Average Customer Service considering that for the last quarter century great customer service doesn’t exist. Maintenance is cheap and excuses are made why orders take 3 to 5 days to respond to. The Head Maintenance man on this property has always been reliable and does have great attitude toward the tenants. Unfortunately since his promotion finding quality help has been a serious problem. The assistant mgr that does the billing is excellent. Kate and the I am sorry I forgot your name have always been very nice and helpful especially to my daughter for which I am very grateful. The old property manager has been removed thankfully since I didn’t think she worked for Milestone but instead worked for Phillip Morris since 90% of her time was spent outside smoking. She always said she was just babysitting the property.. I guess she got her wish. Hopefully the new manager does actually care and isn’t the corporate mouthpiece. Milestone was purchased by a investment company I will leave unnamed. Suffice to say I know this company very well and invest with some of their competitors. They have a reputation for Gordon Gecko style management and lack any moral compass. Only cares about profit and doesn’t care what that takes to get it. I have been with Milestone since 2005 and at this complex for 9 and a half years. Was a really solid management company until it was acquired. FYI The Website For Summer Meadows Shows a Pool with a hot tub or what they call a spa. The spa has been filled in with concrete several years ago. They say there are multiple spas but there are none left. Exercise Room if you could call it that is always being shut down for one reason or another. I asked why the main pool was closed over half the summer past year and about the other amenities like the exercise room was always closing and I was told by the MGR at he time if I didn’t like it I could leave. That is actually what I plan to do. Recommend if you’re going to go with Milestone or that is right there rebranded name which usually happens because they are trying to hide how bad of an image problem this company has,go to Summer Meadows instead. As long as Julie is still the property manager you will be treated fairly and with respect.

It is an awesome community having lots amenities like tennis court , gym etc. The location also very much better and neighbours are very helpful

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleasant and friendly neighbors and office staff . Timely and efficient maintenance of swimming pool and tennis court.new amazon hub makes package delivery simple.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

good location, clean and green environment with good and friendly staff. Facilties, swimming pool,gym, laundry all required amenities are available without any hustle.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management staff are friendly. Quiet community. We had raised a request to close the gap in out breakfast nook, which was becoming a hiding place for pests (even the pest control guy told to raise a request to the maintenance team as it was creating a problem). But the maintenance staff just refused to do anything about it and replied in a snappy tone that when other apartments don'tcomplain about it, then why would I have an issur. Disappointed with the maintenance staff.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s been a great experience staying here. The neighborhood is super quiet and we haven’t had any major issues, some really minor ones but they were resolved. So far so good!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is good community. Their service is very fast .cordial staffs. Good for families and location is also nice. Easily commutable to nearby places

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows has been an exciting place for me to stay for the last one week or so, as I got relocated from India. The place is nice and green with a good neighborhood. Thanks to the Leasing office staff for helping me out.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been staying here for over 5 years now. Nice location and well-maintained units too. Staff and Management are doing an outstanding job as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I just moved into Summer Meadows apartment. Peaceful and well maintained environment and helpful staff. Hoping to catch up my neighbors soon. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is safe, clean, and has wonderful maintenance workers. The two ladies in the office I have dealt with are very kind as well. I also love the amazon hub package pickup. My only issue is my neighbors smoke in there house all day and it comes into my apt so strongly we get headaches and even the air purifiers I purchased don’t cover it and it’s the worst in my baby’s room and kitchen. Contacted the office but they stated nothing can be done since they are allowed to smoke inside so I’m stuck until my lease ends. Otherwise I really do like the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love it. Is a quite neighborhood. Everything that I need is close to the apartment. Clean parking lot, I will definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love the apartments moved out in October and came back in February have a great new apartment that I love with all new upgrades apartment is very clean

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

AWESOME PLACE TO STAY.... THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO ASSISTANCE ON WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

My family and I have lived in summer meadows for 4 years now and have loved every sign moment of it the neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful I’m looking forward to spending more time living in summer meadows

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I enjoy living here its quite and the grounds are well kept. My only let down is a change made that they no longer clean the carpet in my unit every 6 months like they use to do. Staff is great and friendly, maintenance does a great job.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Customer service for management has improved some.They have added Amazon hub for all packages which is made it more convenient for all residents.Maintenance is still sub par a work order can take days to get done and there’s no reassurance that It will get fixed properly. Management company is still asking way too much for rent for a 35-year-old complex per square-foot is double the net of the neighborhood in the homes in their square footage that they are selling for .

Very good location and easy to commute nice neighborhood Amenities or good Pets are allowed Office staff also very nice and helpful Thank you!