Good place to live.. Very quiet and reserved.. The neighborhood is very upscale with good distance to restaurants and grocery stores. Have to like it.,

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here has been good. Maintenance staff is excellent and takes care of issue if told. Quite and so far neighbors are friendly. Wish we had a better fitness center.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It's a great location close to bus stops, shopping areas. The neighborhood seems safe, haven't heard of many issues with crime. Staff is very kind.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good community. Can improve on maintenance and staff support. Reachable to many store and temples. Can also improve on high quality equipments in laundry room

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance is good, response is good. Recommend kitchen upgraded apartments only, non-upgraded have bugs. Other than that i really like this community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It's a nice community with great neighbors where you can feel welcome and safe and close to shopping areas and many restaurants highly recommended.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We have lived here for 2 years. The management team has always been very helpful, and quick to respond to any maintenance issues. Very quiet apt.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I am liking the location. Initial move had hassles and there were few issues which I had reported to the leasing office and they have mostly acted upon most of them. Being an old apartment I know few of the things will not be upto the mark.

The experience of living in summer meadows has been similar to being at home. As an expat living abroad, the community here has been more lively and friendly. Apartment needs were taken care of in a timely manner and the locality is both appealing and comfortable.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The community is really nice. The staff are friendly and they help as much as they can. The most lovely thing is the rabbits at nights in the grass!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very quiet, so far no issues. Price is comparable to the area. Needs some updates but the staff has been friendly and the one repair we needed was take care of same day.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here had been great! The community is small and very quiet. Any issues I've had with the adjustment of the complex have been repaired or corrected very quickly and easily. Rates are some of the best I've seen as well. I have no problem recommending Summer Meadows to my friends!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I am thankful to live here as the community is very nice and staff are also very kind and helpful in every aspect. The atmosphere is very great and lovely

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We gave lived in this commuit for 3 months. Good maintenance team - my fridge repair was taken care on the next day itself. Lawn is maintained well. Front office people are very friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Most of the time everything is great here. You do have the occasional (like very rare) noisy neighbor or people who walk their dogs without leashes, but mostly it's great. They get back to you about maintenance quickly and the office staff is usually very helpful. :)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Community is good. Quite and peaceful, Few things like GYM (Can be made bigger), Some times the maintenance requests takes lots of time. Good

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great location - clean Apartments despite dog friendly and clean surroundings - great informtion desk staff - prompt services - plenty of pArking

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Agent explains everything. The talking was fast to catch the words at first, but after a while she normalized it. conveyed a warm and inviting attitude on the phone.She understood what was important to me by encouraging me to visit the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and peaceful. Maintenance crew is on top of any problems. Staff is friendly. Love the Fitness Center and Pool Area. Great place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

great community, great staff, clean good environment. I have not used the pool or the laundry area so I can't say anything about those areas

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome community to stay. Staff is friendly and regularly maintained property. Location is favorable to schools, groceries and parks. Happy to be a resident here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I'm yet to move in to this community. So far the management has been very kind and helpful. Looking forward to experience the community this month.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good apartment and reasonable price.We will refer to our friends in future. Summer meadows near to shopping mall and kohls and all other shops like patels,walmart.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a great community in a fantastic neighborhood. Shopping and restaurants are in walking distance. Archgate Park is where I love to run. I run to it from my front door. Other shopping and such is within a few miles of us.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows has a great location and the staff is very responsive. The maintenance staff does a good job responding to maintenance requests.