My apartment was invested with bed bugs. I bought brand new furniture prior to moving here. I noticed a different mattress at the dumpster every day. & they charge $175 to treat it

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am very unhappy with my move in and wish I had not sign this agreement. I have had nothing but negative results even no return calls as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am not very fond of this place anymore. I regret the fact that I renewed my lease. So many problems I cannot even start listing. The office crew has changed and things have started falling apart. The maintenance guys have changed and the new crew doesn't know what they're doing. The new management does not care about the tenants. They are rude, snappy, and have attitudes. The only thing good here are the neighbors.

Dominique, Andre, and Luis are rude. They specialize in politeness and rudeness. Calling the office today Dominique offered as part of the conversation that they are all happy I am moving and made other comments which finalized my decision of any renewal of any sort. Let me tell you, if you are white and not a slut, do not bother moving to this complex. It is a decent complex but it is infested with Mexicans and they are excessively rude yelling insults at the windows, in the parking lot, and any chance they get to snoop in your business and insult you. Besides that, my apartment has been stalked 24/7 since I've been here with illegal access given to view in. Even the office Tonya and Andre have taken liberty to talk in the ceiling. The main stalkers are not on site but it violates any privacy laws. If this wasn't enough, the key was given out and I was sprayed unconscious so a group could breakin several times and molest and rape. If you want to be a valued customer, don't bother.

when there is faintness that needs to be done no one comes to fix it and even when we provide instructions as I might have kids in the apartment to not let them worry and call me before entering the still barge in.

Need improvement. Can't wait to move. Safety features like lights on carport rarely work. Managers change like wind. Tenants are just a number. Managers play favorites.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far I have been nothing but pleased with the complex very attentive to the renters needs. The grounds look to be kept up satisfactorily and kept looking good

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Pretty decent overall, there's not enough parking and the entrances are weirdly spaced. Walls are cheap but reasonable. Staff is friendly. Lived here for 2 weeks niw

Neighborhood is excellent and quiet. Maintenance response time is getting better. Apt appliances are older. Increasing rent every year, without any change in the ameneties.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Lost of bugs everywhere and I’ve told the staff about cracks within the apt (room, ceiling, walls) and they’ve haven’t done anything to fix them. Seems like they were previously patched up with tape and they just sheetrock. Looks like my apt is ready to collapse any day.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

For living hear for about 14 years we dont even get an update or renovation done unless we move out. Wish there was some accommodation to be made.

We had quite a few rain showers that have stained our ceiling and we told the office but they are ‘waiting on roofers’. I hope they aren’t waiting until there is mold

The appliances are outdated and we have had 2 leaks in our kitchen in which the water damage was patch but the leak not fixed. It is a quiet neighborhood which is nice and I like the area of town that it is in.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The office staff is friendly and easy to work with. Maintenance is usually quick. The landscaping is crappy and when it rains there is mud everywhere with no effort to clean it up. At some point, the landscapers have stopped mowing the grass and there are weeds everywhere. The gates have never worked and I’ve been here almost 2 years. The mailman has no respect for your mail. Make sure you check often because if it gets full he will cram your mail into the mailbox and rip your mail. Make sure you have a digital thermostat or your electric bill will be almost $200 a month for a tiny one bedroom apartment. I was happy here when I first moved here but now I can’t wait to move.

The staff is very nice. The apartments are old, poorly insulated and immensley outdated. They are in a great location, though and in a great school district.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've had quite a bit of issues living here. One was our shower wasn't working and we made three tickets for someone to finally come and fix it.

The community itself is not bad however the plumbing in my building needs to be updated. The upstairs flows into my downstairs apartment and causes overflow issues in my kitchen and bathrooms. Maintenance has been out 3 times in the last 3 months.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I think everyone could be a little friendlier and also the turnover rate is high. See a lot of different people often. Covered parking should be assigned parking spots according to where you live.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff at Summer Villas is excellent Dominic and Andres. These gentlemen made the process smooth for my family. The apartment viewed vs given was a disappointment. Our unit requires a face light; however, the floor plan is perfect for us. It’s not perfect but suitable place to call home.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great location.... Some of the office staff is amazing and some are completely rude.. Maintenance team are on top of things. The apartments themselves are clean but old.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

For the most part I’m very happy here!! Unable to use my patio because of flooding and the walls chipping in places....it is old so I have to remember that...but overall it’s good and the more I get to know the staff the better it is!

Haven’t full been able to move in yet. The apartment seems to be in good condition but needs a few issues correct to make it enjoyable to live in

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quick to make repairs when needed. Usually quiet and no negative issues. I like that there is an area to walk my dog. Getting expensive after a few years and feel hefty pet deposit in addition to monthly pet fee is too much. Made one payment on the third of the month and was charged $75 late fee. I felt this couldve been handled better given my payment history. Room for improvement, but not horrible.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The apartments are older but comfortable to live in. I would suggest living in an upgraded model as these have the newer appliances, etc., however, a bit more pricey. It took over a week to resolve maintenance issues after just moving in, so lets see with the new Owner purchase if things will change. In a good area, amenities are ok and not the best, but area is ideal if you want to get to everywhere.

Well I can say these apartments have been okay. Not the best as I’ve had a few issues not resolved. This will be my last year renewing...moving on to my own home thankfully