I HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE LIVING HERE. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP YOU WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. THE COMMUNITY IS KEPT CLEAN AND THE UPDATES TO THE COMPLEX ARE LOOKING GOOD.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Affordable and quiet. Units are not well insulated and electric bills tend to be too high in the summer. Also the vents on the kitchen, I have the larage 2 bedroom apartment, do not put out enough air.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice place to live ... I'm glad I moved here.. Very good you guys are doing . The staff in the complex are doing an excellent job and everything is on point.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here five years. I love Kathy she is so awesome and amazing. Nice area good location. Close to restaurants and store and shopping outlets.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice, quiet community close to many amenities and great shopping. Easy access to the highways. Located in Plano ISD. Safe neighborhood. up to date interiors and overall well kept building and grounds.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

its a pretty good spot to stay. It is right next to the dog park which is great. Its right next to preston rd which can be loud but only during rush hour. Its not that bad.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far my experience with Summer Villas has been awesome. Getting through the application process was easy. I can't wait to move in. Thanks Andres for making it so easy.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

pretty good , except the fact that swimming pool has to be kept clean at all times , because i see some covers and papers on water . please improve gym by adding more equipments to it

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff is friendly, clean and well maintained grounds. Prompt response to maintenance requests. Overall a pleasant experience living here the past year.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am new resident to Summer Villas. Right from the day i contacting the leasing office, until it has been a pleasant experience. My questions were answered patiently. Hope this continues.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love my apartment!!!!! I love my community!!! This is my first apartment and I've heard all the crazy negative stories about crappy complexes:( but I've been here for 6 months and it feels like home!!! Thank you summer villas, from #4405

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I downsized when I moved here and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. With the exception of not being able to find a parking spot, by either building 2 or 8 poses an inconvenience.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The appliances are outdated and we have had 2 leaks in our kitchen in which the water damage was patch but the leak not fixed. It is a quiet neighborhood which is nice and I like the area of town that it is in.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

When ever I have a problem about pest contorol, water leakage, and so on It is fixed very fast. Very kind Nina is always smiling and listening very carefully to what I am trying to say. Thank you dear Nina

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here for almost 2 years and everything is pretty good. I like that they sent out letters for pet owners to pick up after their dogs and to keep them on a leash.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

An ok place to live. Won't blow you away with amenities or even maintenance but the price and location are right. And pets are allowed which is a bonus.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I had a difficult application process. Cathy and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful! I am looking forward to living at Summer Villas!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, so good. Zero issues. Living here has been great. Neat, clean, quit and convienant to get to most places. Office people are easy to work with. This app, I hope will be another avenue to keep my community on their toes and possibly a way to win prizes.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Summer villas is a nice little neighborhood to rent and stay around Preston. It's a safe community to live in. But there isn't much activity going around.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, so good, quiet neighborhood, quick maintenance. Spacious apartments at a reasonable price. Free covered parking included with rent. Friendly staff.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I just moved in about 2 weeks ago and I love the community. It's so quiet, the unit was nice and clean when I moved in and I love the area. Everyone seems really nice and I love the fact that I can park in a covered parking space

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great and excellent maintenance crew. Making the grounds clean and clutter free! Response for a maintenance request is very good! The manager Kathy is very nice and polite and works with the tenants on all issues that need to be resolved! they keep the building painted and nice-looking !

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very accommodating and friendly. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests and fix any problems. There isn't much available parking though.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Pretty good. People working in the leasing office are nice and responsible. The apartments and equipment are a little bit old. But they are trying to make some improvements recently. Looking forward to the changes.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I had lived in Summer Villas for 3 years and the location is great, the staffs are nice, and quick maintenance service. The most important is the reasonable rent.