I love living here! Anything I have ever needed done with one exception has been done quickly and efficiently! I appreciate it! The only reason I would leave is to buy a home. I am even thinking of upgrading because I love the area and safe atmosphere.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

ever since i moved in i havent had any problems. maintenance has been on time and always gets the job done. quiet area. easy commute to work and dallas.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Outstanding one of the best apartments in town I will definitely tell my friends to rent at this location prices are fair and its a very safe area

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is hands down the quietest apartment complex I've ever lived in. The apartment itself is nice, I really like the layout. Although, the appliances could use some updating as well as the walls, doors etc. overall, I've been very happy living here.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The staff is very nice. The apartments are old, poorly insulated and immensley outdated. They are in a great location, though and in a great school district.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've been here for a year and I love the great staff in the office. The new manager "Tia" has turned this property around. It's more beautiful than ever. Over all I rate my experience here a 10!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

There is a pair of shoes hanging from electrical wire right above the exit door. The grass is scorched and need maintenance. The parking lot is always muddy especially after raining.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The complex is always kept very clean and the maintenance staff is usually pretty on top of all repairs. My only complaint is some tenants don't pick up after their pets.