Dominique, Andre, and Luis are rude. They specialize in politeness and rudeness. Calling the office today Dominique offered as part of the conversation that they are all happy I am moving and made other comments which finalized my decision of any renewal of any sort. Let me tell you, if you are white and not a slut, do not bother moving to this complex. It is a decent complex but it is infested with Mexicans and they are excessively rude yelling insults at the windows, in the parking lot, and any chance they get to snoop in your business and insult you. Besides that, my apartment has been stalked 24/7 since I've been here with illegal access given to view in. Even the office Tonya and Andre have taken liberty to talk in the ceiling. The main stalkers are not on site but it violates any privacy laws. If this wasn't enough, the key was given out and I was sprayed unconscious so a group could breakin several times and molest and rape. If you want to be a valued customer, don't bother.

So far so good.. most all the people in the office are nice and helpful. The grounds stay clean. Anything that has needed any work in the apartment they have taken care of right away

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really quiet and nice apartment complex. Parking is great and always find a spot infront of my apartment so makes it really nice. Lots of restaurants and shopping areas near by

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love living here Management is awesome i homestly don't have any complaints i love when people respect my peace/space. I would definitely recommend to anyone they receive 5 stars from my end.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very happy with my community a few things could be a little better but overall living a good life here .I will tell friends that are looking

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Fairly Quiet neighborhood. Close to plano, Addison, and Carrollton. Plenty of nice places to eat and shop, Kind neighbors, friendly staff, clean and well kept property.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is awesome! The property is clean, the maintaince crew is top notch, and the pools are always clean. They throw parties in the summer, for back to school, and there is always something cool going on.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Having a lot of problems in my apartment. Ceiling leaking for a month. Have not called or email to let know that they are going to fix. Just all types of issues.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Dominic was very helpful. With setting up my rewards programs. Thanks.Dominic..!!!!!! The meeting the apartmemts had yesterday was prefect .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quiet community that's central to plenty of shopping and restaurants. The staff is pleasant and helpful and maintenance requests are always done in a timely manner.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We have lived here almost 2 years. We have had an issues and made many tickets for this apartments. Some have been fixed. Some not so much. Overall experience hasn’t been so great.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is great. It’s clean, management is friendly, it’s quiet. You can’t hear the the traffic on preston at all. The price was just right for me and my family.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far so good, I have a few minor issues but the maintenance and office staff have been on my side and have made it a very nice living situation .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's a quiet community for the most part, however; management is poor, maintenance lies & nobody cares that the lawn is full of dog pop. The dumpsters are always overflowing with trash & the gates are never secured.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Been a resident for almost 2 years now and I have been pleased with my time here. Good location near my job and stores I frequent. Quiet and safe environment. Staff is very willing and able to help when I've needed it.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quiet neighborhood but when it rains it horrible you have to make sure u don’t slip in the mud it’s makes u be very cautious walking to and from your car and apartment

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very nice apartments. In a very wonderful school district and neighborhood. Very nice experience throughout the whole experience. Have recommended it to my friends

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Leasing office has great staff, cost is reasonable. Maintenance is competent and prompt. Haven't had any problems so far, two months into my lease.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The location is perfect for my commute to work. There is always ample parking. Maintenance is quick to respond to issues. Office staff is always friendly and available 7 days a week.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very nice office staff. Wonderful experience. Very nice upgrades done to the apartment. Nice layout. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The office is really nice and they always hold onto my packages as I'd rather have them delivered there than to my door. When I renewed my lease...I was glad that I did! Thank you!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is an awesome apartment and environment. The apartments are very clean, safe and it seems like everyone gets along. The staff does an excellent job to make sure you are happy. Overall, awesome place!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here a while and the community is very quiet and pleasant. Centrally located to many great places to shop and eat. Maintenance is great at staying on top of all work orders as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Put in a maintenance request for my kitchen kitchen bulb that was burned out and explain how i was on a swing shift that and needed notice since i would be sleeping at odd times they were very accommodating and we got it done Grrrrr8 team work Thank You!!!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I moved here about two months ago and it has been great! I have had no real issues so far, it is quiet, and it is just a nice apartment complex overall.