Always treated so nice and when need help they are alwYs there . I have enjoyed my time here at the villas . Thank y’all for always being nice and helping me out

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is a great neighborhood closer to many amenities. The maintenance team is quick to resolve issues and easy to deal with management. I like the no payment covered parking and overall the compound is kept cleaner every day.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The location is in a great quiet neighborhood. Unbelievable prices and the staff and very friendly especially Dominic!! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great home!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Haven’t full been able to move in yet. The apartment seems to be in good condition but needs a few issues correct to make it enjoyable to live in

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Apt is clean. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the really old stove. Other than than that it's great and really quiet. I even enjoy some of the wildlife.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've lived here for over a year and really enjoy my peace and quiet although it's in the middle of the city! I would recommend to anyone who wants the town and country life!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really enjoy living here, safe for my family. Office staff and all employees always take care of any issues right away. Would recommend it ..

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really enjoy this location. This feels like a Very safe community. The office staff is awesome and are very helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Well I can say these apartments have been okay. Not the best as I’ve had a few issues not resolved. This will be my last year renewing...moving on to my own home thankfully

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Friendly Staff, application process was straight forward, apartment was clean and very nice, and the other tenants that I've met this far seems very friendly. I love the environment...

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Safe neighborhood and good maintenance despite the buildings being old. Warm water was out for a while today without any notice. Great part is being in Collin County and Dallas city at the same time.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Perfect experience. Quick and easy setup. The entire interface was easy. Highly recommend for everyone to sign up and start using. Will continue.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here for over 3 years and have not had a single issue that was not resolved quickly and to my utmost satisfaction. Neighbors and staff have been pleasant and without any issues. I’d highly recommend.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet. I like the location. It is in the middle of a lot areas of interest . The office personnel is friendly and always smiling.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have enjoyed my time at Summer Villas. The staff have been amazing and have fixed any issues right away with no problem. The area is wonderful and full of places to eat

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Just resigned for another year!!!! No issues at all happy we are part of this community!!! Thank You for everything your team does to make this such a great complex!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I really love our new apartments! The staff in the leasing office is soooooo sweet and approachable. The only reason why I didn't give 5 Stars is because I keep having to complain about no hot water and we just moved in 12/22/18! If this gets fixed, I will update it to 5 Stars.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is a very nice community and it’s very quiet.... The only issue I have is that the hot water doesn’t get hot... But overall it a great place to stay

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Dominique, Andre, and Luis are rude. They specialize in politeness and rudeness. Calling the office today Dominique offered as part of the conversation that they are all happy I am moving and made other comments which finalized my decision of any renewal of any sort. Let me tell you, if you are white and not a slut, do not bother moving to this complex. It is a decent complex but it is infested with Mexicans and they are excessively rude yelling insults at the windows, in the parking lot, and any chance they get to snoop in your business and insult you. Besides that, my apartment has been stalked 24/7 since I've been here with illegal access given to view in. Even the office Tonya and Andre have taken liberty to talk in the ceiling. The main stalkers are not on site but it violates any privacy laws. If this wasn't enough, the key was given out and I was sprayed unconscious so a group could breakin several times and molest and rape. If you want to be a valued customer, don't bother.

So far so good.. most all the people in the office are nice and helpful. The grounds stay clean. Anything that has needed any work in the apartment they have taken care of right away

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really quiet and nice apartment complex. Parking is great and always find a spot infront of my apartment so makes it really nice. Lots of restaurants and shopping areas near by

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love living here Management is awesome i homestly don't have any complaints i love when people respect my peace/space. I would definitely recommend to anyone they receive 5 stars from my end.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very happy with my community a few things could be a little better but overall living a good life here .I will tell friends that are looking

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Fairly Quiet neighborhood. Close to plano, Addison, and Carrollton. Plenty of nice places to eat and shop, Kind neighbors, friendly staff, clean and well kept property.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is awesome! The property is clean, the maintaince crew is top notch, and the pools are always clean. They throw parties in the summer, for back to school, and there is always something cool going on.