An ok place to live. Won't blow you away with amenities or even maintenance but the price and location are right. And pets are allowed which is a bonus.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I had a difficult application process. Cathy and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful! I am looking forward to living at Summer Villas!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, so good. Zero issues. Living here has been great. Neat, clean, quit and convienant to get to most places. Office people are easy to work with. This app, I hope will be another avenue to keep my community on their toes and possibly a way to win prizes.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Summer villas is a nice little neighborhood to rent and stay around Preston. It's a safe community to live in. But there isn't much activity going around.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, so good, quiet neighborhood, quick maintenance. Spacious apartments at a reasonable price. Free covered parking included with rent. Friendly staff.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I just moved in about 2 weeks ago and I love the community. It's so quiet, the unit was nice and clean when I moved in and I love the area. Everyone seems really nice and I love the fact that I can park in a covered parking space

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great and excellent maintenance crew. Making the grounds clean and clutter free! Response for a maintenance request is very good! The manager Kathy is very nice and polite and works with the tenants on all issues that need to be resolved! they keep the building painted and nice-looking !

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very accommodating and friendly. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests and fix any problems. There isn't much available parking though.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Pretty good. People working in the leasing office are nice and responsible. The apartments and equipment are a little bit old. But they are trying to make some improvements recently. Looking forward to the changes.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I had lived in Summer Villas for 3 years and the location is great, the staffs are nice, and quick maintenance service. The most important is the reasonable rent.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

go o d living environement good service and the place has good location hope enjoy the place to have good place. i think i will contine to live here

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Office staff is always helpful and friendly. When ever I send in a maintenance request I know it will get done fast. Quiet neighborhood and great location.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love my complex and neighbors. Always looking out for me. Always respectable with noise and clutter. Always parking available and clean parking lots

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great price and location! Quiet neighborhood, never had any problems. Excellent, very helpful and friendly staff. Close to everything!!!!!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The environment is pretty well maintained, and the emergency maintenance respond pretty timely, even during after hours. The management teams are courteous. However, their office hours are pretty short (only open until 5PM), as compared to normal community office hours.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've lived in this community for a year now- It's a welcome home everyday I get off work. Management is awesome and maintenance rocks! If you have an issue its resolved that day, usually within just a few hours. The complex is well kept, the apartment units are huge, and I haven't had any complaints since moving in last May. Amazing place to live.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Being at home at Summer Villas is an enjoyable experience. The complex is nicely maintained, the staff courteous and helpful, and maintenance is done well in a reasonable amount of time. I have recommended Summer Villas to friends and acquaintances.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love the friendly atmosphere gives this feeling of a nice family. Whenever you put a work order in and then pretty quick. The apartment grounds are always clean.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Have had a very good and responsive experience with the staff in my time here. 2 Maintenance requests fulfilled immediately. Mail and lease renewal taken care of promptly, and staff courteous and responsive.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The grounds are kept cleaned and very quiet. I personally enjoy that the covered parking is free. The lighting outside is also a great safety feature that I personally enjoy.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice community, great place to live. Tollway makes this area accessible to Addison, Plano.p, and even a short trip to downtown. Price is very competitive.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

While I've enjoyed the peace and quiet of the community and the friendliness of the staff, it's been challenging having to deal with unusual online bill pay. I don't feel I should have to pay a fee in order to pay a bill.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's been a pleasant experience living here in this community. It is quiet. The grounds are maintained in good condition there has been new paint applied to all of the parking canopies and wood trim It would be nice if you offered that a preferred right

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice apartment and very nice community. The commute into Dallas every day is quite manageable. Have been here about a year and a half. Maintenance requests are quickly serviced.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice property and easy access to the tollway. Office staff is friendly and with the exception of one, relativly easy to communicate with. I have been a resident since 05/01/2003.