Friendly office staff, clean grounds and competent maintenance staff. This is a lovely neighborhood and so much more to see and do around the area.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love it here. Kathy and Kevin in the office are awesome. Maintenance is quick to respond to any maintence requests. My apartment is cozy and well insulated so bills are never high. And all of my neighbors are so kind.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here since 2012 and this is a perfect location for me. No matter go to university and any living activities. Staffs here are nice and maintenance request is always done quick for me . Good view if live besides the pool!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far the experience and help has been tremendous. I can't wait to finally move in. We have gone to visit the area and the office more than once and it's always been great!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

A wonderful job... I enjoy living at this apartment complex. They are always there whenever you need help or have any concerns. I would recommend this place to anyone who is th3 market.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

A fairly Quiet community with nice neighbors. Lots of amenities like 3 pools, pet walking areas, and covered permit parking. Also, anything you might need Is within walking distance of the complex.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've been living here almost a year and I love it here. The community is quiet, the units are nice, I don't have any problems with bugs and the people that live around me are very nice. The complex is in the area of all the shops and close to the highway

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is a lovely & quiet community. I love it here!! I would recommend it to anyone new to the area. Great centralized location, friendly staff and affordable!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am Pleased with the Office and maintence . I have nothing Bad to say about either. I have lived here for 6 yrs and it's been very nice for me. I appreciate the security gates working and if not working they get fixed quick . I moved because of security gate because that s important for me.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great apartments ... I feel very safe and I like the neighborhood.. I have had a slight disagreement with a front staff representative but over all I enjoy living here

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I really love The Location the townhomes are beautiful the landscaping is always clean no noise friendly neighbors and an awesome staff. They treat the animals like residence have areas for the animals play rooms fitness rooms swimming pools a very nice place to live .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Although I'm still waiting for a "squirrels in the walls/ceiling problem" that I reported in May 2016 (not joking), the office and maintenance staff have been very helpful on numerous other occasions.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

For the most part the community is quiet, neighbors are friendly, apartments are spacious, a little outdated, but a good community in a good neighborhood.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The community provide very nice utility. The apartment are clean and wonderful. We and my friends are like this apartment very much. They are all thinking to move to this apartment

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Kevin is very professional, friendly and helpful. The office staff is wonderful. The location is near several places to eat and relax. The staff was very helpful during the application process.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here for almost 13 years and love it. The staff is always helpful and very outgoing. The property is always kept near and clean.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far the staff has been helpful, and very thorough. I have enjoyed my experience so far. The community is safe and very neat. I am looking forward to living here for a while.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's a beautiful place to live and very quiet. I truly will enjoy living there and being a part of such a wonderful community. The staff was very helpful which made me start the process the same day.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, my experience has been good . The only problem is that there are many insects around here . The staff in the office are very helpful and I like it too.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Prompt and courteous response from the management. Good community service. Calm and secure community. We have moved to this place in September and so far it is great.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

nice location. nice environment. friendly office staff though at first they didn't ready the apartment on the day i move in (some repairs were still under going when i moved in)

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I don't want to talk anymore because this is good, so why do we need to write 140 words? that's too much!! no more words!! i dont want to think

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have loved loving here! It's a very peaceful area. There are no hidden fees tacked onto the rent. The office staff is very helpful. And best of all, NO BUGS!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

After the last apartment I was in I was looking for some good management. So far I have had that experience here. It's quiet and no problems have come up in my apartment. And the office staff has been amazing and helpful since day one.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, we've had a good experience living here. The community is calm and quiet, and I really like that. The laundry rooms need a little bit of attention. There are some washers and dryers have been out of order for more than a month that. But other than that, we like it