The environment is pretty well maintained, and the emergency maintenance respond pretty timely, even during after hours. The management teams are courteous. However, their office hours are pretty short (only open until 5PM), as compared to normal community office hours.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've lived in this community for a year now- It's a welcome home everyday I get off work. Management is awesome and maintenance rocks! If you have an issue its resolved that day, usually within just a few hours. The complex is well kept, the apartment units are huge, and I haven't had any complaints since moving in last May. Amazing place to live.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Being at home at Summer Villas is an enjoyable experience. The complex is nicely maintained, the staff courteous and helpful, and maintenance is done well in a reasonable amount of time. I have recommended Summer Villas to friends and acquaintances.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love the friendly atmosphere gives this feeling of a nice family. Whenever you put a work order in and then pretty quick. The apartment grounds are always clean.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Have had a very good and responsive experience with the staff in my time here. 2 Maintenance requests fulfilled immediately. Mail and lease renewal taken care of promptly, and staff courteous and responsive.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The grounds are kept cleaned and very quiet. I personally enjoy that the covered parking is free. The lighting outside is also a great safety feature that I personally enjoy.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice community, great place to live. Tollway makes this area accessible to Addison, Plano.p, and even a short trip to downtown. Price is very competitive.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

While I've enjoyed the peace and quiet of the community and the friendliness of the staff, it's been challenging having to deal with unusual online bill pay. I don't feel I should have to pay a fee in order to pay a bill.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's been a pleasant experience living here in this community. It is quiet. The grounds are maintained in good condition there has been new paint applied to all of the parking canopies and wood trim It would be nice if you offered that a preferred right

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice apartment and very nice community. The commute into Dallas every day is quite manageable. Have been here about a year and a half. Maintenance requests are quickly serviced.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice property and easy access to the tollway. Office staff is friendly and with the exception of one, relativly easy to communicate with. I have been a resident since 05/01/2003.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Pro: 1. Apartment Maintenance is fast ! 2. staffs are friendly and kindly. Con: 1. Some facilities are out of function in gym. But I still recommend to live here

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We are so glad we chose this apartment community. It centrally located and so easy to access stores and providers. The staff is helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that non-emergency maintenance requests are handled rather slow.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Love it here. The floor plans are amazing, and the staff well super nice. The neighbors look out for each other. I have nothing but good to say.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I like Summer Villas! The area is very calm and peaceful . My only concerns are that our entrance gate is always open. some of the apartment features need to be updated or repaired , and maintenance can be slow at times

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am living at this amazing community. The people at leasing office are so nice and willing to help us for everything they can. I love the this community. Wish you all love it.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love living here! Anything I have ever needed done with one exception has been done quickly and efficiently! I appreciate it! The only reason I would leave is to buy a home. I am even thinking of upgrading because I love the area and safe atmosphere.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

ever since i moved in i havent had any problems. maintenance has been on time and always gets the job done. quiet area. easy commute to work and dallas.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Outstanding one of the best apartments in town I will definitely tell my friends to rent at this location prices are fair and its a very safe area

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is hands down the quietest apartment complex I've ever lived in. The apartment itself is nice, I really like the layout. Although, the appliances could use some updating as well as the walls, doors etc. overall, I've been very happy living here.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've been here for a year and I love the great staff in the office. The new manager "Tia" has turned this property around. It's more beautiful than ever. Over all I rate my experience here a 10!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

There is a pair of shoes hanging from electrical wire right above the exit door. The grass is scorched and need maintenance. The parking lot is always muddy especially after raining.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The complex is always kept very clean and the maintenance staff is usually pretty on top of all repairs. My only complaint is some tenants don't pick up after their pets.