So far the staff has been helpful, and very thorough. I have enjoyed my experience so far. The community is safe and very neat. I am looking forward to living here for a while.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's a beautiful place to live and very quiet. I truly will enjoy living there and being a part of such a wonderful community. The staff was very helpful which made me start the process the same day.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, my experience has been good . The only problem is that there are many insects around here . The staff in the office are very helpful and I like it too.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Prompt and courteous response from the management. Good community service. Calm and secure community. We have moved to this place in September and so far it is great.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

nice location. nice environment. friendly office staff though at first they didn't ready the apartment on the day i move in (some repairs were still under going when i moved in)

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I don't want to talk anymore because this is good, so why do we need to write 140 words? that's too much!! no more words!! i dont want to think

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have loved loving here! It's a very peaceful area. There are no hidden fees tacked onto the rent. The office staff is very helpful. And best of all, NO BUGS!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

After the last apartment I was in I was looking for some good management. So far I have had that experience here. It's quiet and no problems have come up in my apartment. And the office staff has been amazing and helpful since day one.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, we've had a good experience living here. The community is calm and quiet, and I really like that. The laundry rooms need a little bit of attention. There are some washers and dryers have been out of order for more than a month that. But other than that, we like it

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

everything is great here. managers are very nice and helpful. landscape is great. neighbors are nice. pools are nice. stores and restaurants are within walking distance. i would recommend friends to live here

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Summer villas has pretty good location that pretty close to schools, like utd. the surrounding area has a lot of restaurants, repairs shops and connivence stores. The management team is so friendly that I love so much also

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It is my second year in Summer Villas. In general, the community is quiet and the staff resolve problems relatively fast. I like my 1bd/1bath apartment!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

the staffs here are so nice for dealing any kinds of things. They provide us a great experience on rent and other issues. The apartment inside is clean and bright. I live here a year, and I deeply recommend this place for all of you!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE LIVING HERE. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP YOU WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. THE COMMUNITY IS KEPT CLEAN AND THE UPDATES TO THE COMPLEX ARE LOOKING GOOD.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Affordable and quiet. Units are not well insulated and electric bills tend to be too high in the summer. Also the vents on the kitchen, I have the larage 2 bedroom apartment, do not put out enough air.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice place to live ... I'm glad I moved here.. Very good you guys are doing . The staff in the complex are doing an excellent job and everything is on point.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here five years. I love Kathy she is so awesome and amazing. Nice area good location. Close to restaurants and store and shopping outlets.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice, quiet community close to many amenities and great shopping. Easy access to the highways. Located in Plano ISD. Safe neighborhood. up to date interiors and overall well kept building and grounds.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

its a pretty good spot to stay. It is right next to the dog park which is great. Its right next to preston rd which can be loud but only during rush hour. Its not that bad.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far my experience with Summer Villas has been awesome. Getting through the application process was easy. I can't wait to move in. Thanks Andres for making it so easy.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

pretty good , except the fact that swimming pool has to be kept clean at all times , because i see some covers and papers on water . please improve gym by adding more equipments to it

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff is friendly, clean and well maintained grounds. Prompt response to maintenance requests. Overall a pleasant experience living here the past year.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am new resident to Summer Villas. Right from the day i contacting the leasing office, until it has been a pleasant experience. My questions were answered patiently. Hope this continues.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love my apartment!!!!! I love my community!!! This is my first apartment and I've heard all the crazy negative stories about crappy complexes:( but I've been here for 6 months and it feels like home!!! Thank you summer villas, from #4405

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I downsized when I moved here and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. With the exception of not being able to find a parking spot, by either building 2 or 8 poses an inconvenience.