I have been staying this apartment complex more than 1 year. I love about the staff in office and maintenance services are really good. They response every fast and friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Excellent customer service and maintenance staff always helpful and friendly... I love living here!! Very quiet environment and the neighbors are friendly as well

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I am enjoying my stay at Summers Crossing. The maintenance is so responsive and the neighbourhood is so peaceful and serene. This was exactly the kind of home I was looking for.

I have lived here at Summers Crossing for one year and have enjoyed it. The office personnel is wonderful. I do plan on signing another lease.

Best Apartments i have ever seen. Friendly environment, quick query resolving and great staff. I strongly refer these apartments to my friends.

We have been here for over 5 years and we are very pleased with this apartment complex. We like the quiet and peacefulness of the neighborhood. The office and maintenance staffs are very nice and professional. We have not ever thought about moving anywhere else, because we like living here a lot. The location is very convenient and close to many indian stores, restaurants and medical facilities. This is just a great place to live.

Great community. The staff and maintenance here are wonderful and friendly Neighbors. Summer's Crossing is a well managed Apartment in a good location and it is very near to all shopping malls.

The staff at Summers Crossing is first-rate. They truly care and are responsive and support you as a resident. It is a pleasure to work with them. Each day they make you feel important.

I have been living at summers crossing for over 15 years and i love it. I wont live anywhere else. The staff is wonderful. Maintence is prompt and friendly. The grounds are kept very clean and cut.

Great place, great location. Minor construction defects that bug someone like me who has been in the business but that's about it. Staff are very friendly and prompt to help us when needed. Definitely recommended.

Never really had too much of an issue with this apartment complex. Mind you, we keep pretty heavily to ourselves, but that aside, there haven't been any problems.

Chris is very helpful!!! If you give him A call he will get back to you! The maintenance guys also get right out to fix the problem. They are very nice!!!

It's s really nice area. It's quite through out the day. When a request is out in for something to be fixed. They get it done that day. also parking is never an issue.

It is good to stay here, I have no complaints and I enjoy staying here, the neighbors are also very nice, maybe they should upscale the fitness center a bit though.