Summers Crossing Apartments

Great customer service. Only complaint is rent keeps increasing. Would like to stay longer, but not with increasing rent. Mail room needs new flooring.
I love the friendly staff. And the fact that maintenance request are handled super fast. Can't wait for the new pool to open! This is a good place to live. Conveniently close to everything!
I would definitely recommend Summers Crossings Apartment to everyone in my family and friends circle. It has been awesome experience at Summers Crossing.
Very good community..Nice place, very fast to fix issues - which is a A plus plus!!!Overall we are happy with the costs and the staff is awesome!!!
The management at Summers Crossing is excellent. The website portal and the payment system is flawless. The place is nice and peaceful. You deserve 5 stars.
Overall has been good experience except I have had to keep opening ticket for my refrigerator three times someone has come out still not fix
Great community, nice staff and residents here are so friendly. Very convenient location, you have walking distance to many popular stores such as Nordstom Rack, Marshall, Krogers and Trader Joe!
Office staff has been very professional & nice. I have had to submit some maintenance requests several times for the same issues but the old adage applies...patience is a virtue. This complex is very quiet and it is a relief after my last experience!
I love the feel of this complex. I'm looking forward to moving in at the end of the month. The leasing agent was so great to work with. I have driven through after work, I took a walk through the complex on a Saturday evening it was quiet. The complex grounds and pool area are well kept.
Great property! Like the location and the services! Friendly atmosphere! Family oriented and excellent amenities! Like the cleaningness and we are pleased with living condition!