Summers Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living here for the past few years, area is peaceful and mostly quiet. Walls are thin can easily hear anything but most the time tenants are quiet and keep to themselves.
Wish it was more modern. Old apartment has issues but safe area, okay price, close to where I like and need to go. Quiet and good neighbors here
It’s been over 11 years. Great staff. We love the new services you all are providing especially the housekeeping . I will be using that service regularly
Enjoy living here. Have made few good friends. Community is close to shopping centers, groceries and our office. Well maintained gym and laundry. Easy access to amazon locker. Abundance parking space.
We have lived in our apartment for at least 7 years,most of our neighbors have been very friendly, we love the location, so easy to get on the bush and very close to work
The location of the apartment makes it very convenient to commute to office and other recreational activities. Availablity of all shops on Preston road is a huge plus .
Love my neighbors, love the staff (Chris) and maintenance team. Very efficient! Feels, for the most part, very safe. Also, could not have a better location for shopping, gas and banking. Thank you Summers Crossings.
I love living here, I love the tennis court and pool being very close. I love having out own parking spot that is covered. I also really like the wood floors
The environment is quite and the premises are clean. Kirk is great in helping solving issues and problems. I like the fact that the other tenets are respectful and pleasant.
We have been part of this community for two year and it is still amazing how quiet and peaceful it is! Staff are friendly and helpful. Neighbours are respectful. Love it here!