I am very happy with my apartment and being apart of this community thus far. I enjoy every aspect of it, seems that the maintenance responds in a timely manner and the property is always up-kept and quiet.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Overall this is a great community. The vibe has really changed since Sabra left though. I wish they also offered more to residents who renew their lease. Property is well kept, area is quiet, and neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice gym renovations and clean neighborhood. Lawn and laundry room well maintained. Interesting new parcel center, how do you use it? Nice staff, nice community events

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great experience as always! Going on 4 years here and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff is very responsive and quick to handle any concerns. The upgrade to the workout room is a great addition!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I been living here for a little over a year now and I like it thus far. It's really quiet and neighbors keep to themselves but most are friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I’ve been here 8 years and I do not want to move! The grounds and my place are taken care of very well. It is quiet which is one the best features. Management is friendly and responsive. What else can I say...

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Apartments and facilities are slightly dated for the average price, however the complex seems overall pain-free with good management. Very easy process.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Kitchen is too small. If I want to really cook I have to do it in stages instead of laying everything out at one time. The staff and maintenance crew are AWESOME!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

We have had a great experience loving here. Maintenance get a on the request fairly quickly. The office staff is helpful and pleasant. We would definitely recommend this place.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

So far I’ve lived here since November of 2018 and I love it for the fair price, the excellent placement of the apartments and the free covered parking!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I really enjoy living here at Summers Crossing, it is a quiet little area to live in and you can always rely on leasing office for any questions or concerns.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This has by far been my favorite apartment i've ever had since I first started living in apartments at 18 yrs old. The place is so quiet and peaceful and staff is great!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Good community, friendly staff, especially Kirkland. Nice neighborhood, offer covered parking for residents, so far is good experience for my family

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great, the staff is nice and the location is wonderful. I really like the gym and the pool area. The neighbors are nice and friendly. I look forward to upcoming events

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This is a wonderful place for anyone who wants to come home to a safe and peaceful community. The maintenance and office staff are super friendly and helpful. Neighbours are quiet. Our dog loves that there are so many areas to walk and sniff! We love being here!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This is a pretty nice place to live. Lots of trees around and it’s pretty quite. Would like to have some more up to date appliances in the kitchen... more Engery efficient than what we have now.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Muy cómodo el apartamento,muy tranquila la comunidad,el personal de la oficina es excelente,el condominio esta en una muy buena ubicación...

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I've lived here for 2 years and it's a great community. The people and office staff are friendly and the maintenance guys are awesome. I couldn't have chosen a better apartment community.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here. The Atmosphere is Marvelously Fantastic.. I really Enjoy coming Home.. 😊😊😊😊 Chris & Kirk thank You.. You are the Best!!!!!!!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Quiet community tucked away in a busy area. Maintenance is great so far but have yet to get my rusty shower rod replaced that I requested. Other than that maintenance is pretty responsive. Management is doing much better at working with the tenants to get any issues taken care of. Glad to see significant improvement. I love leasing agent Curtis or Kert (not sure of his name) that works during weekends that’s I know of. Keep up the greatcoat work!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here, but the dog poop has me feeling some type of way.... I cannot enjoy my patio... because there is several piles of dog poop by it... and throughout the grass area

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

They are Always quick to fix problems and respond to emails. I've lived here for 2-3 months and I've loved every second of it. 10/10 would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The staff is amazingly helpful, the community is quiet and neighbors are very nice. The apartment itself has been well kept and I have had no issues.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Good community with excellent amenities and timely service and maintenance. I have been living here for past 2 years and my stay has been really good. The leasing office staff is always helpful and always try to address concerns in best possible manner.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I really like the area. Seems peaceful as well. I talk to several neighbors, and all are very friendly. I would like to see the pool my daughter and I frequent be cleaned thoroughly. Other than that, we are perfectly happy here.