The buildings are coming along beautifully, and I am looking forward to August 15, where I will be moved in with four of my closest friends.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I like the range of amenities Sterling Summit has to offer, the fact that the leasing office is open 24 hours for the gym and studying, and how friendly the staff is.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I like how it is a brand new student housing complex and the apartment comes with so many advantages as a whole. I can not wait to libe here next year.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the feel of the community, especially the modern feel and the vibrant colors. The staff are just too nice, and I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

So excited to live here next year! Great amenities and a great staff! Very resident oriented. Staff is always so friendly and resourceful when I call woth questions.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Service is amazing, everyone is so kind there. Paola has been awesome with helping me get the perfect apartment so I really appreciate that.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

They are so great and kind. The people at the summit really care about our safety and our well being. The community has a lot of great technology for us to utilize as well

I genuinely like the staff at Sterling Summit. All the staff members were extremely helpful throughout my leasing process and answering any questions i had.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The facility is so beautiful, and I love how leases are individual!! I'm so excited to move I and start to meet new people within my age bracket!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Even before moving in, you can tell that Sterling is doing it right the second time around. From the construction being on time, the more professional atmosphere of the leasing office, to this weirdly enjoyable "community program", Sterling Summit is painting itself up to be a promising apartment complex.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love how you guys are always in a good mood and very friendly, but also very professional! The free snacks shirts and water bottles were also a plus:)

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I am really excited to move in next semester! It was a really simple process to get all the paperwork done and get my lease. I hope The Summit turns out as nice as it is suppose to.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really like how new the apartments are. I was looking for something that was in good condition and still at a great price. I also really like all the amenities that are offered.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

After being involved in Sterling Summit, I give it an exceptional review. They made sure that everything regarding my lease was taken care of and they also gave me a care package

Reply from YOUnion Reno

So far my experience has been okay. There was some trouble with the room but now all is good and I'm exited to live there. I can always call to check in and make sure that everything is going the way it needs to be.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

It's convenient and eco friendly. The complex accommodates for residents and guests. You can great everything that tou need in one apartment for a great price.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Im soooooo excited to live here next year! The staff is so nice and they were so helpful when it came to answering all of my questions. I can't wait to move in!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love that it is brand new and everything is so nice. I love the landscaping, it makes it seem really like home. I am really going to love living here and getting the most out of living on my own

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the set up & everything Sterling summit has to offer! I cannot wait to move in this August! I will definitely be having the time of my life!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love how friendly and welcoming the staff is ! Everytime I enter the facility I am immediately greeted and welcomed. They have definitely made the eagerness of living here higher. Nothing is more comforting than looking forward to your future.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Sterling Summit is looking to be a perfect community. It's perfect for the students that go to the UNR. The community alone is beautiful. I love the modern architecture and I can't wait to live there next semester!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Supppperrrrr Nice. Every time I go and show someone where I am going to be living next year they are jealous. Just loved it! Also the people that work their are extremely nice and willing to answer all your questions.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

So excited to decorate my apartment! My roommates and I are so happy with our decision to live in the summit! It's close to campus, it's brand new, and you guys offer us cool gifts!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Love the apartments but would be even happier if there was a boost in communication skills. Eventually I became satisfied with my apartment but the process could have been smoother.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I honestly cannot wait to move into the Summit. The amenities and the newness just adds to the overall appeal. I'm incredibly excited to be living with all my friends next year.