I enjoyed the atmosphere and the type of people I met when I visited the Summit. The hospitality is great and they back it up with all of the amenities they have to offer.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

It looks amazing and being new is the gonna be the best apartments in Reno! I'm excited to live there next year with my current roommate and make new friends!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The kitchen is amazing, especially with the built-in cutting boards. Plus, the memory foam beds are going to be so amazing to sleep on at night.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Sterling Summit is a beautiful place and I can not wait to move in this fall. However, there are some things that came up after the lease was signed. While touring with another possible roommate, we were told that our second floor 4X4 would not have the high ceilings featured in the model room. This was NOT disclosed to us before signing our lease so we were surprised to find this out as my roommates and I enjoyed this feature and was one of the reasons we chose Summit.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The rooms are amazing! The study rooms and the pool are my absolute favorite things. The perks of living there are amazing. I love everything about it!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

great community lounge area, led efficient, full size memory foam mattresses, state of the art gym, resort style pool the list goes on and on!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

When going to the apartments I had a great time touring the place and checking out the facility. I've done the tour a few times so it was a good time.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I think it's a beautiful community, with lots of benefinits for college students that facilitates our everyday life. It's brand new and the way it's set up is awesome!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Everyone who works here is very welcoming. The modern luxury living that they showed me in the tour made me sign my lease the same day. I'm excited to live here next semester with all that comes with my lease!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I want to see a clean area in hallways. I want to see the pool area being kept up and clean. Please regulate the loudness of residents . Thank you

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The community was really welcoming as well as it being very friendly! I really enjoyed the atmosphere as well, it made me feel as if I already lived there and honestly that is the best feeling someone can receive in a prospective apartment. Every there is really nice and great at describing the amenities offered in the apartments and are very well versed!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I like the fact that it's a new community! The staff was very nice and welcoming. They helped me signed a lease with great ease, and made me feel real comfortable. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

A very friendly atmosphere and the facilities are great. It is a great choice to live here and join the community. My friends and I cannot wait to live here.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really like the atmosphere of the community. It is very college-student oriented. The staff are, for the most part, young and they are all very inviting.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The Sterling Summit is an awesome new complex that is going to provide a great environment for students who want to live near campus. Complete with a pool, clubhouse and many study rooms, the Summit is the pinnacle of luxury student living.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the look of the appartments to far. I am excited to see our community grow and become a family. Customer service is always amazing and each employee deserves credit.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The staff at Sterling Summit is very kind and it has a very welcoming environment. The facility is already incredibly nice, and I can't wait to live there next semester!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The staff has been incredibly helpful and the leasing process was a breeze. I was worried about signing my first lease but they walked me through the process and helped me understand all specifications.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love all of the modern amenities in the leasing office! The show room also looks very promising, so I look forward to moving in in August!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I'm super excited to live here! Everything is really aesthetically pleasing and the leasing reps are really helpful. Karyn has been an especially nice person to me and my room mates.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the clubhouse building because it brings the community together with games, food, study rooms, pool area, gym, and printers. I know I will be spending a lot of time there next year when I live in the Summit.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love that the Summit is very student orientated and that they really care about you're security. The granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms isn't too bad either.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The model room is sweet! I loved the tour so much. Having your own bedroom and bathroom is such a cool perk. So much better than the dorms!!!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The facilities look great! I can't wait to move in! Everything is still under construction but the gym and the show room and the lobby area look amazing. My first look made me want to sign the lease!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I loved the staff. Everyone is so friendly and nice. My roommate and I also love the gym. We go there everyday to workout. It has everything you could ever need for a workout, it's great!