When I first moved here, I was a wreck in 2016, the complex's first year. I have seen its progress from then to now, and it is steps and bounds better.

I find living here incredibly convenient because my apartment came fully furnished and it is a short walking distance from campus. The pool, the gym, and the study rooms are super nice. I've personally had a few unpleasant encounters with the staff due to but I truly believe that it is something that they are working on.

YOUnioun is a great place to live. All the people here are great and I love living in the same area as my friends! Every week is a great new experience.

Everything is amazing. So convenient and accessible, just needs more free parking. Love the study rooms and pool is so fun. Always feels safe.

The apartment is very nice and super roomy. All of my roomates are very friendly and all the amenities offered are very convenient as well as how close I am to campus.

For the most part, very friendly people. Hardly ever have bad experiences with another resident. Noise can be a bit much at times. And the people who work the front desk frequently are not paying attention or visibly do not care about what they are doing.

The best part about the Younion is their maintenance. Supper understanding and patient. They really help you out! But an huge issue I have is internet connection!

I love the accessibility to campus, as well as the space provided by Younion, and amenities such as a computer lab, gym, and pool. I also love the community, everyone here is nice, helpful and respectful.

I love the gym, and all of the equipment. I can get everything done there. Also, the pool and spa are very nice and clean and relaxing. Amazingly fast wifi and utilities in great condition!

I really do love living at the YOUnion. Everybody from office staff to maintainace is very helpful. Grounds are kept clean and safe due to the gate and security.

I love living here, its such a nice little community and is close to everything! The apartments are nice and the amenities are amazing. The staff here are really friendly too and are really good about keeping me updated about what is going on in the community :)

I really enjoy how much more inclusive it is, and how there is an incentive to participate and build a community here. As well as how welcoming the staff is.

I have loved living here at the YOUNION. It has been an amazing experience and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I would suggest to do a little more to help with repairs in the apartments.

What I like most about the Younion are my bedroom and kitchen. I really like how clean and modern the kitchen looks. I have the big bedroom so I have a lot of space to do home workouts.

Can’t beat the location, the proximity to school is very convenient. Amenities are really nice for college living in the study rooms are really nice to have

Individually leased efficiency rooms. Close to campus but not much else, some amenities are provided at the leasing office. The office staff have been pretty friendly.

I like the convenience of the Younion in regards to the distance to campus and the maintenance crew is good with fixing their stuff compared to last year.

I enjoy the architecture, the layout, and the fact we have a small parking deck. It's really quite nice that my car is in the bottom part of the deck. I also really like the heated and cooled bus stop. It's going to be a life saver in the winter.

The best part I like about YOUnion is the club house. It’s amazing how they manage to keep it open 24 hours. So when the library closes, I can still continue studying at one of the study rooms in the club house.

I really love the area that I live in. Everyone is so welcoming, and the amenities are great. The staff are awesome and so are the people themselves. It's an awesome place.

I sometimes feel like management is a bit slow when it comes to sending emails back. But I really do enjoy living here and I love the community that is here

Very nice amenities, pool, in unit washer dryer, fitness center, and even group discussion rooms available. A little far from campus, about a 30 minute walk to the DC, but manageable.

The community is very modern and kept pretty clean! Love the accommodation and neighbors. It does get s little noisy but I feel it’s always at a respectful level. Also love how fun it is here.

I enjoy living at the younion! The people are friendly, the facilities are nice! It is very convenient having a gym right where I live, and the pool area is great for hanging out with friends!

I really like the appliances because there a lot newer than the republic and the stuff is a lot more helpful!!! They answer the phones which is really important to me