The location is so close to campus it makes it easy to get to class. There are numerous amenities that some apartments do not provide. The rooms are very spacious and maintinence is always there to help when needed! However, living in student living, a lot of people forget that they love around other students, so sometimes it’s very noisy. But the study lounges in the office are always great places to go for peace and quiet.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Since switching to the Younion, management has been incredible. You can tell people love where they work and they are eager to help residents. I don't feel like a burden when I ask for help and I love where I live. I'm sad to be leaving in the fall.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The *new* maintenance crew is very speedy, and the managers are helpful. I enjoy all the amenities (esp. the hot tub, the gym and the pool table).

Reply from YOUnion Reno

One day me and my friends went over to Younion to help our friend get her stuff out of her ex’s apartment because he was holding it hostage, we went to the front office and they weren’t very helpful but they stayed friendly.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Nice apartments, nice furnishing, and nice area! It’s a block away from the university so that’s a big upside if you attend UNR. There’s also a shuttle stop in front of the apartments!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the location. I also love the lounge and how there’s study lounges with TVs. The free printing is amazing and everyone seems so nice!

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The Younion is a really nice place to live. It’s easy to just move in and feel at home all while being close to school. The different activities the office does for food and games are definitely my favorite part.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I love the way my friends apartment is set up and fully furnished! Gotta love the personal washer and dryers! All the layout plans are easy to work around.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really like staffs, actually, they are kind and supportive. the rooms are clean and well organized. the outside of apartments is cool and nice. the pool is fantastic and I love it. everything is awesome and I am sure am in the best place in RENO. Thanks, guys.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The location is very good if you are a student and the amenities are really nice to use as well with the study room, game room and a big pool

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Very nice grounds, well kept. Very nice amenities including a pool, jacuzzi, quite fast internet, barbecues with decent sized courtyards. Free parking is a huge plus compared to the Republic. I like to think Younion is a good middle ground between the cheaper but "meh" of th Highlands and the overpriced Republic.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The community here is awesome. You can meet people at the hot tub or in the courtyards playing games on the grass. The game room is full of games and couches plus the balcony with a great view overlooking Reno. Really cool place to hang out.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Younion is a very good looking apartment complex aesthetically and has very modern appliances. I enjoy how spacious my room is along with the kitchen

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Beautiful Place, however maintenance is at times very poor, including cleanliness of halls, elevators, hot tub, etc. Management is at times also very hard to reach.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really like how quickly the maintenance team responds to problems in the apartment. Anytime something goes wrong or breaks they are at our apartment very quickly.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

YOUnion has an amazing amenities that are especially beneficial to students. They have study rooms in each floor of each buildings that are available to those students who are looking for a nice place to study with a good view. Additionally, the club house has study rooms, computer rooms, and entertainments. These given resources promote learning and creativity for students who are striving for higher education.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The convenience of the gym and pool just steps outside of my door is awesome!! Also the staff at the front desk are always very helpful and efficient when doing their work.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

Love the community and how organized it is. I love the events that are planned. wish the people above me would stomp around as much but i love this apartment place

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I really liked the lounge area in the leasing office! I liked that it has a pool table, ping pong and fooseball. I look forward to studying there as well.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The apartment complex was very clean and the people up front were very nice. I was in the market for an apartment and moving home and I felt like I could Be happy here.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The fitness center is my favorite part. There is the right amount of machines for me and its never too crowded. It is so nice and new and clean all the time as well.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I’ve only been over to the younions a couple of times but the place is extremely clean and the people working in the office are really nice. And I can’t wait to start living here next year

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The feeling of the community was amazing for people that do not want to live in the dorms again. It will be fun to choose who to live with. I loved that all the bedrooms had their own bathroom

Reply from YOUnion Reno

I enjoy that the management for the apartment complex is always trying to find ways to improve the community and add different type of events to get the residents engaged.

Reply from YOUnion Reno

The Younion at Reno is close to school and nice student apartments. I appreciate the gated security of the property. The apartments come furnished and ready to live in!