Great Aptarment and very friendly people. You guys are more open then other area and caring about your reseidnts. Thank you for that and helping me sign up!

I love the summit, the best part is that the apartments have just what you need at a great price! Leasing agreements are very easy to fill out, and I had almost no trouble at all with applications!

Everyone is very congenial. Some issues: people who have dogs let them urinate around the entrance to buildings, which smells disgusting, and I had some issues parking pre-Spring Break because people without stickers were parking their cars in the parking lot with no consequences. Other than that, the gym and rec room are both great.

The staff are all nice and greet me whenever we meet. The gym and the rec room are both well-kept and nice. Some issues I've had - such as the walk-in gate near the bus stop being difficult to open - have been rectified after six months, while others (like the car gate that was broken for three days) are fixed much more quickly.

I enjoy living at Summit Appartments. Very good value for your money. I do wish that the office would be open longer on the weekends so I can grab packages

There’s overall effective improvement with the apartments and the constant reminders through email and text are great. I don’t ever really have much issues with the apartments.

I love the area, I would love to stay here again it was just too expensive. Will have to recommend to friends and loved ones. I think parking is an issue though.

The summit is by far the most clean and best looking apartments around inside and out! I love the furniture in each apartment and the closet space is awesome

I like the different events put on by the summit to get us all connected together! It’s a nice time to network and meet new people! It’s something I really enjoy being apart of!

Very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Luxury amenities make student living convenient and hassle free. I recommend it to new students.

I really like living at the Summit apartments this semester. I appreciate the email updates for the community that were created. It's good to know that people are communicating with us.

Maintenance is top notch, staff works hard to keep the facilities clean, and the atmosphere is great for college students. The staff take time to listen to the residents.

I like the newness of the apartments and facility. I like how clean everything looked when my friend showed me around the grounds, and his 5 bedroom apartment.

Summit is very clean. They have study rooms and gym for students. The apartment itself is very cozy. Thus, it provides a safe environment for students.

management is engaged and passionate about customer satisfaction. I love the attention to detail they display when addressing our concerns. Thanks

Moving in here from the dorms is honestly really nice. The atmosphere is pretty good, there is a good view of the city, and I get to have my own room while still having roommates. I do recommend.

The community is very nice. It has a feeling like it is home. The community is also safe and is also clean. The coffee machine is a great addition for those who like to drink coffee.

Amenities are great, feels very modern for college living. Staff and maitnence are nice and location is great relative to distance to school.

I enjoy the continuous improvements to the community, such as obtaining new amenities and replacing older equipment. The new Starbucks machine is great.

Friendliness of leasing manager and so knowledgeable. Tour went well and she was so patient with our personal technology issues while signing lease

I absolutely love that the hot tub and pool stay open during the wintertime. I have met so many neighbors there in the evening! The hallways are always clean as well.

The property is clean, well-kept, and well-built. Everything about the community feels new, fresh, and updated. I have yet to use the pool or hot tub, but the gym and study rooms are extremely nice and great to use!

I really like the pool/hot tub area! It's very relaxing and a nice place to hang out. I also really like the furniture in the apartments. The chairs are easy to move around if necessary.

I love the pool and hot tub and the workout room is so convenient so close to us. The staff keeps everything clean and when things break they get ficed quickly.

I really enjoy the trash pick up. It makes things so much easier to just put it outside! I also like the availability of the maintenance crew, they have helped a lot.