We moved in January and have had a great experience since. Danielle is very attentive to our inquiries. Maintenance is very attentive. Trash is probably the only flaw. There is one dumpster for all of the complex and it gets messy/inconvenient

Reply from Summit Place

I love the peacefulness and beautiful views. From the morning sunrise to the evening sunset the view is amazing. The attention to detail from the staff. The quick response when there’s a concern. Even if it is just a light bulb. Great place to live

Reply from Summit Place

My third year living here. First unit was great. But needed to move bc of a crazy neighbor. Second unit was a mess when I moved in. it took a few months for them to fix all the problems.

Reply from Summit Place

Nice place to live well taken care of. Peaceful and with lovely views. Neighbors are nice. ammenities are well kept. They care about the tenants.

Reply from Summit Place

it can get better then this I loving my apartment I would of never thought in a million year to live in a not violent safe environment thank

Reply from Summit Place

Easy living. The office personnel is very professional, efficient, and extremely helpful. The maintenance team is 2nd to non. It is a real pleasure living here for the 2 years I've been here.

Reply from Summit Place

SUMMIT PLACE HAS GREAT MAINTENANCE STAFF VERY HELPFUL, ALWAYS FRIENDLY,VERY PROFESSIONAL, ALWAYS WILLING TO LEND A HAND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO

Reply from Summit Place

It’s so peaceful and everyone is so nice. This is definitely home in every way. The scenery is beautiful from every turn your take. Very homey and welcoming.

Reply from Summit Place

For the most part very quiet. Always issues with the trash compactor. The mess that people leave in front of it makes this pretty community look cheap and dirty.

Reply from Summit Place

schedules are important... intercom system is an ammenity offered but hasn't worked in almost 1.5 years. office staff is fab. maintenance is fab. a bit overpriced.. trash is an ongoing battle that could be rectified.

Reply from Summit Place

The apartments are nice, but things seem to break a lot. I've had numberous issues with the lights in my hallway, to the point where putting in another ticket just doesn't even seem worth the effort. I feel that everything is very nice but some execution is missing. The staff is very nice and helpful!

Reply from Summit Place

I like my apartment. Has some quirks, but I do like inside my apartment. My sink plugs don,t work. Outside snow removal is awful. Neighbors great.

Reply from Summit Place

Very quiet, beautiful apartment, gorgeous patio. Overall a great place to live. Also close to work which is a huge bonus. The loop is also close

Reply from Summit Place

I really am enjoying my new apartment! I had a couple of issues with stuff in apartment and maintenance was here to fix issues within the same day I called!

Reply from Summit Place

We love living here! Everything is convienient and simple. Apartment is in great condition and staff is super friendly . Location is perfect!

Reply from Summit Place

Apartment are good although the snow removal company is always late and does not do a great job with snow removal. Hence creating unsafe environment.

Reply from Summit Place

Just moved in and the apartment is beautiful inside and out. Im looking forward to making the summits our home. Djdkakdjxbdmzmcnfnaldnfnzkfb

Reply from Summit Place

Very happy. Good place to live. Customer service is excellent. The apartment is two bedrooms and two baths so we have a lot of room. Pet friendly is great and the garages are a big plus.

Reply from Summit Place

We love it here, there is no where else we would rather live. We love the apartment. The town. The nabors, we are very very happy with this place

Reply from Summit Place

Overall happy here. Disappointed blinds are not covered under wear and tear in the lease, two broke shortly after moving in, from age, not misuse. Do the right thing, replace all windows with new blinds before each new tenant moves in.

Reply from Summit Place

My building is really quiet and that is what I like about it. I wish I got brand new carpet before I moved in but the apartment is clean and I have great space for what I pay in rent.

Reply from Summit Place

first of all, easy and close to both 903 and 495 freeway. apt environment is good and quite. Shopping mall and market are also close from this apt.

Reply from Summit Place

I fell in love with this place from the moment I saw it. My fave is the fact that I have a patio. I enjoy relaxing with a good book and my coffee every morning the weathet allows me to

Reply from Summit Place

We love our apartment which is handicap accessible and it is exactly what my husband needed. The view from the top of the hill is beautiful especially when the seasons change.

Reply from Summit Place

Everyone in my building is very friendly and respects each others' space. They clean up after their dogs and always smile & wave during passing.