That front office is so great, Danielle, Debbie and Heather always have a smile and great you with a positive attitude. The maintenance crew is quick to respond to you request.

Reply from Summit Place

The office members are really welcoming the grounds are really well maintained, the apartment was clean and nicely kept. The only part that i don't like is the placement of the garbage disposal area, it need another one near the back of the complex

Reply from Summit Place

I love that I can't hear my neighbors on either side or below me. I just wish the insulation was as good above me. I love Danielle's smiling face in the office when I stop by. The landscaping & trees near the property are beautiful

Reply from Summit Place

Love everything except sometimes tough to park at night. Summer is great with the pool And convienent to everything. Great place to live. We love it

Reply from Summit Place

The place is clean, yard and property taken care of. During the winter months plowing went well and easy to get car out. Neighbors are quiet. If there is a challenge, front office has responded.

Reply from Summit Place

Me encanta vivir en este lugar es todo tan comodo y tranquilo estoy sumamente agradecida de estar en este lugar tan acojedor y tranquilo y calmado

We enjoy the community and the staff. Everyone is helpful and very responsive to your needs. The grounds are well kept and they work hard to provide a fun place to live

Reply from Summit Place

I love the pool, the gym is too small and no tv/music makes it awkward when anyone else walks in. The walls in the apartment are also paper thin, i could here everything my neighbors are doing.

Reply from Summit Place

I have been with Summit Place for 10 years and live it here. Great for dogs and they do a great job with the landscaping. The apartments are beautiful and spacious.

Reply from Summit Place

So far my experience has been somewhat positive. Seems to be quiet grounds are well taken care of. Maintenance crew is very good. I like being on the basement floor it adds to it being quiet. However sometimes it is hard to find places to park. The trash area does get filled quickly and not everybody puts their trash in the compactor which makes it difficult

Reply from Summit Place

The apartments here are super clean and very well put together. The administration of the complex is easy to get I touch with and very friendly. Would recommend.

Reply from Summit Place

loveeee summit place, very quiet, beautiful apartments! The pool is open and i can not wait to loinge in the sun. Pet friendly is also a plus and the hallways smell amazing.

Reply from Summit Place

I absolutely love living here, the location is fantastic and the office staff are wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and pleasant quick to respond to any issue addressed.

Reply from Summit Place

Management, Please pay more attention to details and experience. Would love it if the property was more walkable. Sidewalks don't go all the way around/up/down. A 'security patrol' would be great. If only to deter litter and people who don't pick up after their dogs. Marijuana smokers (non residents) use the parking lots and leave their debris behind.

Reply from Summit Place

I fell in love with this place the moment I saw it! It was everything I wanted in a new home, and I have been happy since I moved in. Its a very quiet soothing atmosphere to live in.

Reply from Summit Place

This place is awesome. Everyone is so friendly and they made our whole moving process much easier and less stressful. I truly feel at home here and can’t wait to meet our new neighbors

Reply from Summit Place

The Management staff is very helpful for availability and answering questions/concerns in a rather short time window turnaround. Although, my time renting is most likely brief, i feel very happy to have chosen this complex. Im impressed with the layout of our 1BR. Considering the sqf, layout is well done

Reply from Summit Place

Our experience has been amazing and our home is beautiful couldn't be happier with our experience hope to be here a very long time in the future

Reply from Summit Place

Punch list items still remaining to be done. Danielle has been fantastic and Debbie has a great sense of humor. Nothing really negative to say at this time.

Reply from Summit Place

My only wish is there was a park to take kids because we cannot use the dog park or choose not to... I’ll just say the way some take care of their share of it is not the way I’m comfortable bringing my 12 year old dog...to no fault of the property or it’s staff it’s some of the occupants who do not respect rules

Reply from Summit Place

Evelyn and I have been very impressed with local management of the community. Their level of service that we have received have excellent. The service guys are great !

Reply from Summit Place

Great leaving facility !! Clean and well kept Quiet and secure I Great staff, available and on top of request. will recommend it to many friend

Reply from Summit Place

We like the location and the view from our deck is awesome. The spacious room we have is perfect for all four of us and a dog. We enjoy having a gym and pool at our fingertips.

Reply from Summit Place

The neighborhood is quiet. The apartment is cleaned and well-maintained. They cater to our pets. There is a designated area designed for the pets to relieve themselves.

Reply from Summit Place

Overall we enjoy living here. We have had some loud neighbors come and go from our building. The smell of marijuana seems to always be around in the spring and summer in our building and we can’t figure out where it’s coming from.