Overall we enjoy living here. We have had some loud neighbors come and go from our building. The smell of marijuana seems to always be around in the spring and summer in our building and we can’t figure out where it’s coming from.

Reply from Summit Place

The property is very well kept and the preventive maintenance is awesome. They staff is always happy and glad to see you and your whole family.

Reply from Summit Place

I have lived here since 2015 and the staff has always been very kind and friendly. They are also accommodating and my kids love it here. So, far summit place has been great to us.

Reply from Summit Place

A beautiful and quiet place to live, perfect for families, great neighbors, here is one of those places you feel happy comfortable and safe!!! Me and my family loves this place, and we been here for 9 years now!!!

Reply from Summit Place

The best place I ever rented ,nice environment, close to down town and 495&93 route ,friendly staff easy process and secure ,all the schools around the place and a lot more

Reply from Summit Place

Nice apartment but showers wouldn’t turn all the way to make water hit until I called for it to be fixed and sink handle was really loose and cabinets seem worn out

Reply from Summit Place

Best management team on the Planet, leaving here its like a Dream come true, apartments are all well maintained, every thing is so clean, and the best leasing office team ever

Reply from Summit Place

An excellent, and safe place to live. Pet-friendly. Close to major highways-495 and 93. Next to the Loop shopping area and AMC theaters. Happy living!

Reply from Summit Place

My Resident Experience has been truly amazing so far, as someone who was so worried about moving & finding my own apartment with my Boyfriend the staff at Summit Place made the experience so welcoming & easy & friendly. I am glad I moved here!

Reply from Summit Place

Great location with easy access to everything. Extremely quiet environment barely hear anything while in apartment . Moved in January. Can't wait to see the trees bloom!

Reply from Summit Place

When ever i have a question or concerns about my apartment or what I see the office at summit place is Quick to look in to our concern safety

Reply from Summit Place

My my experience in here at Summit place is very nice my kids and love being here it such a comfortable and beautiful place to leave I love the storage,a lot of closet space ,very quiet it’s homey here overall I love this place.

Reply from Summit Place

We moved in five days ago and so far so good! Everyone who helped us in the main office was great. We have met a couple of neighbors so far and everyone seems quite friendly.

Reply from Summit Place

I love living here the location is great and the staff is awesome .the maintenance people are great and I have great neighbors and the club house is great

Reply from Summit Place

I been living here since 2013 and I love it... management are very nice and friendly plus the maintenance people are very good. Nice to place to live.

Reply from Summit Place

The front office staff is great, my being respectful and courteous while the residents are friendly and helpful to each other. The Spring, Summer and Fall landscapers do an excellent job to make the property look great.

Reply from Summit Place

Great place to live in Friendly and hopeful stuff member The services and location of the compound is so convenient Close to lot of shopping placec

Reply from Summit Place

Beautiful location with a gorgeous view and near to EVERYTHING!! Staff in the leasing office particularly Danielle and Heather are very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Summit Place

I have thoroughly enjoyed living at summit place for almost two years now. It is close and convenient to everything. The grounds are beautiful, and my son and I enjoy them quite often. We love living at summit place!

Reply from Summit Place

We moved in January and have had a great experience since. Danielle is very attentive to our inquiries. Maintenance is very attentive. Trash is probably the only flaw. There is one dumpster for all of the complex and it gets messy/inconvenient

Reply from Summit Place

I love the peacefulness and beautiful views. From the morning sunrise to the evening sunset the view is amazing. The attention to detail from the staff. The quick response when there’s a concern. Even if it is just a light bulb. Great place to live

Reply from Summit Place

My third year living here. First unit was great. But needed to move bc of a crazy neighbor. Second unit was a mess when I moved in. it took a few months for them to fix all the problems.

Reply from Summit Place

Nice place to live well taken care of. Peaceful and with lovely views. Neighbors are nice. ammenities are well kept. They care about the tenants.

Reply from Summit Place

it can get better then this I loving my apartment I would of never thought in a million year to live in a not violent safe environment thank

Reply from Summit Place

Easy living. The office personnel is very professional, efficient, and extremely helpful. The maintenance team is 2nd to non. It is a real pleasure living here for the 2 years I've been here.