Summit Place

loveeee summit place, very quiet, beautiful apartments! The pool is open and i can not wait to loinge in the sun. Pet friendly is also a plus and the hallways smell amazing.
I absolutely love living here, the location is fantastic and the office staff are wonderful. Everyone is so helpful and pleasant quick to respond to any issue addressed.
Management, Please pay more attention to details and experience. Would love it if the property was more walkable. Sidewalks don't go all the way around/up/down. A 'security patrol' would be great. If only to deter litter and people who don't pick up after their dogs. Marijuana smokers (non residents) use the parking lots and leave their debris behind.
I fell in love with this place the moment I saw it! It was everything I wanted in a new home, and I have been happy since I moved in. Its a very quiet soothing atmosphere to live in.
This place is awesome. Everyone is so friendly and they made our whole moving process much easier and less stressful. I truly feel at home here and can’t wait to meet our new neighbors
The Management staff is very helpful for availability and answering questions/concerns in a rather short time window turnaround. Although, my time renting is most likely brief, i feel very happy to have chosen this complex. Im impressed with the layout of our 1BR. Considering the sqf, layout is well done
Our experience has been amazing and our home is beautiful couldn't be happier with our experience hope to be here a very long time in the future
Punch list items still remaining to be done. Danielle has been fantastic and Debbie has a great sense of humor. Nothing really negative to say at this time.
My only wish is there was a park to take kids because we cannot use the dog park or choose not to... I’ll just say the way some take care of their share of it is not the way I’m comfortable bringing my 12 year old dog...to no fault of the property or it’s staff it’s some of the occupants who do not respect rules
Evelyn and I have been very impressed with local management of the community. Their level of service that we have received have excellent. The service guys are great !