The staff is very friendly and responsive! The maintenance team is also very quick to respond to requests. Great location right off the highway.

Reply from Summit Place

When looking for a new place to call home, I researched apartment communities online. Summit Place Apartments caught my eye, as the units are spacious and provide tons of storage in the closets! The pet friendly policy was also a major factor in my decision. When I visited the complex to take a tour, I was greeted by Danielle’s sweet smile and bubbly personality. Her optimism and “can-do” attitude were the icing on the cake, and I knew that this would be my home. I’ve lived here since Dec 2017 and have no complaints about the other residents. Everyone is respectful of other residents and the property.

Reply from Summit Place

My son loves living here. Me and my partner like it here too but people drive to fast up the top of the hill and people park in spots where they dont belong. an nothing has been done about it

Reply from Summit Place

Great and friendly staff, courteous and knowledgeable maintenance crew. Quiet and comfortable apartments. Access to both major highways. Surrounded by food and shopping stores.

Reply from Summit Place

I like my apartment. I do feel for the price we pay for “luxury apartments that some things could be cleaned up to look better. For example, inside and outside of building 90 (mailbox side) there is a lot of unattractive rust around the bottom of the door. That could be painted to look more attractive. The walls in the hallways are scratched up. Those could be cleaned up to look more attactive. I believe the rent is really high for the area, what it looks like and what is offered. And the rent goes up considerably every lease review.

Reply from Summit Place

great area, community, ammenties, and staff. everyone so far has been friendly. maintenance team is good and quick. front desk staff always helpful and always smiling.

Reply from Summit Place

The apartments are very nice! The workout room and pool are also a very big plus! The staff is always very friendly whenever you enter the office!

Reply from Summit Place

I like how clean they keep this neighborhood! People are friendly! Enough parking lot for visitors! Maintenance are on top very responsible in 24 hours they are there

Reply from Summit Place

It’s a great place to live but I do believe that it is overpriced. The quality has decreased a bit but it is still a nice and safe place to live.

Reply from Summit Place

It’s a nice comfortable and quite community is right off the highway and has tons of amenities close by I would recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Summit Place

Lived at summit place apartments for two years so far and it has been a good experience overall. Office staff is great and easy to work with and any maintenance issues have been fixed very quickly.

Reply from Summit Place

This is a great community! Moved here in December and we absolutely love it! I would recommend to anyone. They have all amenities and are pet friendly as well!

Reply from Summit Place

I rate it a five I enjoy living here my building clean and quite I have no complaints I love my apartment the maintenance guys are all nice and pleasant I if I have problems they are here to fix it my grandkids love the pool.

Reply from Summit Place

My only complaint is the intercom system is frequently out of order, otherwise I love living here! I love Danielle! Her positive attitude is contagious. They do an excellent job with snow removal. My apartment is quiet with a beautiful view.

Reply from Summit Place

Great location, clean, safe and quiet community, the office staff is great. Living on a hill means the driveways can pose an issue in the snow.

Reply from Summit Place

me encanta este lugar es super comodo lejos de ruidos es super tranquilo hay muchos parqueos me encanta todo de mi apartamento es tan acesible.

i love it here..awesome apartment..very quiet..no problems! i have never lived in such a nice place before you have no idea how much i love it here.

Reply from Summit Place

The neighborhood is quiet. The view from our balcony is calming and refreshing. The building is clean. I love it’s pet-friendly features. Just needs a more prompt response and action when called for maintenance issues otherwise it’s a great place to live in.

Reply from Summit Place

This is not a bad place to live. There is a very nice staff and great maintenance team. It's pretty quiet for the most part, most people keep to themselves.

Reply from Summit Place

So far it has been a fantastic experience moving here. The staff is wonderful and the apartment is great. I would recommend Summit Place to anyone

Reply from Summit Place

The winter has not been good. Clearing of snow and access to pet disposal bins not good. Maintenance has been very good. The are very timely and clean. You never would have know they were there

Reply from Summit Place

I love living here. The office & maintenance staff are amazing. The office staff is always quick to answer questions and help out when there is a problem. And the maintenance is quick to fix what needs to be done. I would recommend this complex to anyone

Reply from Summit Place

Overall we are very happy in this community. The new snow removal vendor is terrible. The sidewalks and parking lot ver very dangerous several days after the snowfall

Reply from Summit Place

I have very few complaints but I must say we have the best maintenance men around they are sufficient and respectful the snow removal on the other hand is a different story with my disability the snow was hard for me to walk my dog so I had to let her out and then get a letter stating a bunch of times I’m sorry but no I use rubber gloves to pick up my dogs waste you will see a ton of them in the barrel it truly is disgusting that so many people disregard the dog policy and yet one time I can’t get out there my dog had to go she is sick and can’t control her bladder I’m nott a hypocrite I was the first to complain it’s just gross walking with my granddaughter and she steps in dog waste and sometimes my dog goes twice so Dennis instead of bring two bags comes in and always go out to pick up the 2nd one other than the people and what they want to see I know what we do and as far as the office very professional always willing to help

Reply from Summit Place

The noise between apartments is difficult to handle. There needs to be improved sound proofing. Also residents should not be allowed to smoke in common areas, and I’d like to have the option to live in a smoke free building as I have asthma. Finally the new snow removal team is inferior to the previous crew.